Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wear le of “ in’ Welsher” thread, wear it proudly!
    honestly, the best is to put him on your ignore list, you'll feel so much better. He is not worth your time, I tried but he is incapable of any intelligent comment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    honestly, the best is to put him on your ignore list, you'll feel so much better. He is not worth your time, I tried but he is incapable of any intelligent comment.
    Same could be said of you bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks but just wanted to trigger the in' Welsher, remind everyone of what he is, and mission accomplished.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thanks but just wanted to trigger the in' Welsher, remind everyone of what he is, and mission accomplished.

lmcontrollinao!!!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I did that for a while and it worked every single time because he is dumb but it gets old and I'd rather ignore him as he's probably more annoyed by that. At some point if nobody answers him besides his other alter-egos he'll get lost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same could be said of you bro.
    You're not worth any serious replies but great for some cheap lols

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake has to continually vie for my attention... Again, he should've been doing this with his ex-wife when she was still his wife; maybe they'd still be together today in a loving relationship if he wasn't constantly seeking attention from other males.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake has to continually vie for my attention... Again, he should've been doing this with his wife when she was still his wife; maybe they'd still be together today in a loving relationship if he wasn't constantly seeking attention from other males.
    Penny stock lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't quote me got.

btw why are you still here after our ELE?
    Where in this statement has Splits forgiven you?

You are just a sore loser like trump.

Splits won,
    Not Dale.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Where in this statement has Splits forgiven you?

You are just a sore loser like trump.

Splits won,
    Not Dale.
    He granted me blanket amnesty years earlier on an unrelated issue where I was going to have to leave. Had picked up my , put it into my box and was heading for the door when he offered blanket amnesty. "I ain't one to kick anyone out of here. That ain't me. Bring your white ass back in here, Dale."

The next day he bought me a driver, we did 18 holes and then I bought us luncheon. "I left my wallet in my car, can you get the check...Oh, honey, (to the waitress) can you get me two pieces of the cheesecake to go? Thank you, baby-girl."

+ I'd written a story about me and Girl meeting him in Vegas and I got to watch. Unfortunately I passworded the GD thing into the CPU and they want 200 smackers to release it since I didn't write the PW down.

We were tight then. Tighter than 's hat band. Then they sold your , Trump beat Clinton like she stole something, I lost weight. He gained weight and he became terribly jealous of my goodness.

Blanket amnestyPERIOD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He granted me blanket amnesty years earlier on an unrelated issue where I was going to have to leave. Had picked up my , put it into my box and was heading for the door when he offered blanket amnesty. "I ain't one to kick anyone out of here. That ain't me. Bring your white ass back in here, Dale."

The next day he bought me a driver, we did 18 holes and then I bought us luncheon. "I left my wallet in my car, can you get the check...Oh, honey, (to the waitress) can you get me two pieces of the cheesecake to go? Thank you, baby-girl."

+ I'd written a story about me and Girl meeting him in Vegas and I got to watch. Unfortunately I passworded the GD thing into the CPU and they want 200 smackers to release it since I didn't write the PW down.

We were tight then. Tighter than 's hat band. Then they sold your , Trump beat Clinton like she stole something, I lost weight. He gained weight and he became terribly jealous of my goodness.

Blanket amnestyPERIOD
    Splits won,
    Not Dale.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Splits won,
    Not Dale.
    Blanket amnestyPERIOD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why are you still here after our ELE?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^^^

Because you granted me blanket amnesty years ago and you've conveniently forgotten because...

Trump President
    Not Clinton

+ they was selling your .

Thread Information