Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    travis2

F**K KIDD

scott

Ghost Writer
    Funny.

Archie/Marcus used to rely on Duncan saying he'd like to play with Kidd as his most compelling argument for bringing Kidd in this summer. Now that Duncan is going on record in correctly identifying a scoring big man as the Spurs' number one priority, he's aboandoned Duncan as a reference.

P.S.

Doesn't he realize that the emergence of Parker coupled with the current nucleus' ability to get Duncan his second ring has changed the priority for this summer.

It's not about adding any old star to bail out Duncan anymore. It's about adding a star big man at best or a suitable replacement for Robinson at worst.

Things have changed for the better since the Holt-ing Pattern started.

Archie
    I'm sure if Duncan was asked if he would prefer Jason Kidd or Michael Olowokandi that his preference wouldn't be Olowokandi like Ghost Writer's...

Duncan doesn't want to play with when a great player can be had. Give me one of the following this summer: Kidd/JO'Neal/Brand/Payton. I'll leave it to Ghost Writer to argue that Michael Olowokandi is worth not adding Jason Kidd to this team when he isn't arguing for a black assistant coach who presumably understands jive so he can relate better to the young darkies than Pop can.

It's time to hit the lake. Adios.

Ghost Writer
    Don't be so sure, Archie. Duncan cited PJ Brown as someone he'd like to play with next year. Not Jason Kidd.

You go to the lake. I'm going to Jersey to watch the Spurs in a couple hours.

We'll see who's closer to the truth. Again.

spurster
    It's hard to take TD's comment very seriously. He got into some amount of trouble naming players that are already out of the playoffs. He would be in bigger trouble by mentioning Kidd's name as well.

Maybe TD is CIA's Pop protégé.

Thread Information