Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Colombians are vets of Columbia's national army, according to Colombia.

Last time a Haitian president was assassinated the US occupied Haiti for 19 years.

Haitian police now say that two US citizens are among 17 alleged 'foreign mercenaries' who have been arrested in the assassination of President Jovenel Moïse.

James Solages, 35, and Joseph Vincent, both US citizens of Haitian descent, were arrested along with 15 Colombian nationals over Wednesday's brazen raid on Moïse's mansion in the hills above Port-au-Prince, according to Haitian police.

Solanges is the president of a charity based in south Florida and claims to be a former bodyguard at Canada's embassy in Haiti. No additional information was immediately available on Vincent.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ouged-out.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moise's assassination came just one day after Moise named Ariel Henry as the new prime minister, taking over from Interim Prime Minister Claude Joseph once he builds his government.

However, Joseph assumed sole power of the embattled country, declaring a 'state of siege' granting him absolute authority and the two men have given somewhat conflicting accounts over who should rightfully be in power.

Joseph on Thursday said he had spoken with US Secretary of State Antony Blinken and asked the US for 'technical support' to help Haiti hold elections in the coming days while the White House also called for Haiti to hold an election this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haitian scuttlebutt seems to be that this was a palace coup undertaken by mercenaries harbored by a Moise associate, Magalie Habitant, who contracted mercenaries to shoot protesters in 2019 on behalf of Moise.

There were US citizens, including a former Navy Seal, in that group as well.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 07-08-2021 at 10:05 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably to clean up the mess that CIA hitsquad did

Im pretty surr many if not all those Colombian mercenaries will be Epsteined

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What Haiti shud be doing is calling Russian FSB, Chinese Intelligenece and Venezuelan Intelligence if they really wanted to get to the botyom of this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What Haiti shud be doing is calling Russian FSB, Chinese Intelligenece and Venezuelan Intelligence if they really wanted to get to the botyom of this.
    Hopefully you weren't part of that team, tbh, and are posting from an Haitian prison...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater reading from his rolodex.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clinton's getting their plane tickets ready to go rape and pillage some more communities in Haiti.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was familiar withe grotesque indemnity laid on Haiti by France for property (including slaves) lost in the Haitian Revolution, but I didn't know until just now that Citibank collected the interest on this debt from 1911-1947.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hait...ty_controversy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haiti requests US intervention

“We definitely need assistance and we’ve asked our international partners for help,” Interim Prime Minister Claude Joseph told The Associated Press in a phone interview late Friday. “We believe our partners can assist the national police in resolving the situation.”
    https://apnews.com/article/business-...ffb0e5eef9c506

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully you weren't part of that team, tbh, and are posting from an Haitian prison...

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our ex military Trumpettes also attacked the Capitol.
    So I dont put this past anything an individual citizen mercenary would do.
    I also dont see ANY reason to intervene in that place except for medical purposes and humane reasons. It is a complete and utter mess.

What is the stated goal of the US intervention? There is nothing to gain, no wealth to rape like in what happened in Central and South America.

And yes we have taken military action before to save lives.

One recent large example:
    https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...rity-from-isis

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These gots gonna sing about how great it is that we can kill their president now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump s should take notes on how to do a coup properly, tbh... no dressing up like pussies, or taking selfies at Pelosi's office...

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump s should take notes on how to do a coup properly, tbh... no dressing up like pussies, or taking selfies at Pelosi's office...
    ...just burn down the country and loot it six ways to Sunday like last Summer...

- "Stay out there, don't come back. Keep rioting. Keep looting. Keeping beating whitey about the head & shoulders."
    - mother er Harris

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sounds preposterous until it happens

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...just burn down the country and loot it six ways to Sunday like last Summer...

- "Stay out there, don't come back. Keep rioting. Keep looting. Keeping beating whitey about the head & shoulders."
    - mother er Harris
    As opposed to watching democracy burn? I mean, that's what you wanted once the Big Loser lost, right?

There's no insurance on democracy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US military trained 'small number' of the Colombian suspects in Haiti assassination, Pentagon says

WASHINGTON – The U.S. military helped train a "small number" of the Colombian suspects who have been arrested in connection with the assassination of Haitian President Jovenel Moïse, a Pentagon spokesman said Thursday.

“A review of our training databases indicates that a small number of the Colombian individuals detained as part of this investigation had participated in past U.S. military training and education programs while serving as active members of the Colombian Military Forces,” Lt. Col. Ken Hoffman, a Pentagon spokesman, said in a statement.

The news was first reported by the Washington Post.

Colombian officials have said 13 Colombians implicated in the attack are retired members of the country's military, 11 of them have been arrested and two were killed as Haitian police conducted a manhunt for the killers. The commander of Colombia’s Armed Forces, Gen. Luis Fernando Navarro, said the 13 Colombians left the military between 2018 and 2020.

Moïse was murdered in his private residence on July 7 in a shocking assault that has jolted the Caribbean country and sowed political chaos among its leaders. Haitian officials have said Moïse was killed by a team of foreign "mercenaries" that included the Colombian suspects and as many as three Americans of Haitian descent.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ts/7977400002/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sounds preposterous until it happens

USA is the biggest terrorist organization in the.world now.

Called it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We also trained a small number of military men that raided our own Capitol.
    Did we train them to raid the Capitol heater?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    USA is the biggest terrorist organization in the.world now.

Called it
    so biden and the cia sent them...

sure thing...

Thread Information