Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Figured it out yet, you ing idiot? I even gave you a clickable link.

"this estimated multiplier based on unverified reports is totally legit, and the fact that it secretly killed more people than two years of traffic accidents without anyone noticing is part of teh conspiradumb"

This thread takes the dumb ery trophy for you, moron.
    That's not an actual quote, re . I gave you a chance; you failed. Par.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [please RG, do my work for me]

no.

Cry harder about not being able to read the material that YOU POSTED.

You.
    ing.
    Moron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your random sh** doesn't mean it's based on an estimate, re .
    Jane Doe45 is a computer programmer...In her ... opinion, VAERS under-reports deaths caused by the Vaccines by a conservative factor of at least 5.

[ File : CDC 45,000 Covid 19 Vaccine deaths Law Suit.pdf ]
    (unverified reports) * (computer programmer's estimate) = 45,000 hurr dee durr

You.
    ing.
    moron.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

(unverified reports) * (computer programmer's estimate) = 45,000 hurr dee durr

You.
    ing.
    moron.
    However, Defendants’ data is deliberately
    inflated. On March 24, 2020, DHHS changed the rules applicable to coroners and others
    responsible for producing death certificates and making “cause of death” determinations —
    exclusively for COVID-19. The rule change states: “COVID-19 should be reported on the death
    certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or
    contributed to death.”
    That right there is a scam in itself.

"Assuming"
    And you're sitting their losing blood about "estimates".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Assuming"

(unverified reports) * (computer programmer's opinion) = 45,000 hurr dee durr

You.
    ing.
    moron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Assuming"
    You found a greasy on the ground and someone told you it was a golden nugget, so you picked up, brought it here, and are waving it around saying "look at this gold nugget I found, aren't I so clever and smart"

Then when someone looks closely at the greasy and points out to you that it is a turd and you have all over your face from where you were cuddling it, your response is "nuh uh, show me where I have on my face".

ing moron.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You found a greasy on the ground and someone told you it was a golden nugget, so you picked up, brought it here, and are waving it around saying "look at this gold nugget I found, aren't I so clever and smart"

Then when someone looks closely at the greasy and points out to you that it is a turd and you have all over your face from where you were cuddling it, your response is "nuh uh, show me where I have on my face".

ing moron.
    You got your kicked in.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moderna CEO admitted that this poison was already two years in the works.

https://gab.com/BeachMilk/posts/106639017609904521
    Is true?

I would not buy a piece of gum from anyone that claims it took him 1 day to boot up windows.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ing moron.
    [insists that he did not, in fact, rub a turd all over his face]
    Keep telling yourself that.

Get off the stage re .

... and that is that for this thread.

You have humiliated yourself because you are a gullible idiot.

Own it.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 07-29-2021 at 01:35 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [some stupid on gab]

Is true?

I would not buy a piece of gum from anyone that claims it took him 1 day to boot up windows.
    Gullible idiot shares information from gab with another gullible idiot.

Sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ing moron.
    please don't feed the troll. we've almost got him off the front page.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. Done. I have said my piece.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. Done. I have said my piece.
    Good decision. Spurtacular was pushing your in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except we have to live with them too, we're not islands. More Trump s getting infected = more chances for breakthroughs and new mutations that will affect us.
    There are billions of people outside the U.S. who would love to get vaccinated if only they had access to vaccines. They’re just as capable of incubating new variants as anybody else on Earth. Why not focus on helping them rather than on pleading with the 100 million stubborn ignorant crackers?

Deep down we don’t really want them to get their shots anyway. If they want to kill themselves in order to own the libs, why do we have a responsibility to stop them? They aren’t children. Let them suffer and die.

I’ve done my own research and have my own hypotheses about the ideological motivations behind vaccine refusal. I think the elites agree with me, which is why some pertinent data on vaccination is being kept kind of quiet, and why some misleading statistics are being trumpeted.

But I get it. Political psychology says that we have to keep up the fake empathy.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are billions of people outside the U.S. who would love to get vaccinated if only they had access to vaccines. They’re just as capable of incubating new variants as anybody else on Earth. Why not focus on helping them rather than on pleading with the 100 million stubborn ignorant crackers?

Deep down we don’t really want them to get their shots anyway. If they want to kill themselves in order to own the libs, why do we have a responsibility to stop them? They aren’t children. Let them suffer and die.

I’ve done my own research and have my own hypotheses about the ideological motivations behind vaccine refusal. I think the elites agree with me, which is why some pertinent data on vaccination is being kept kind of quiet, and why some misleading statistics are being trumpeted.

But I get it. Political psychology says that we have to keep up the fake empathy.
    I'm good with giving away the doses we're not using to more responsible nations.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

FINALLY OTHER PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO GET IT OMG.
    Let their bank accounts get sapped with hospital bills, let their credit get destroyed when they don't pay, let their families and loved ones suffer and let us all join hands, sing that lame ass song from Us and laugh at their situation

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FINALLY OTHER PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO GET IT OMG.
    Let their bank accounts get sapped with hospital bills, let their credit get destroyed when they don't pay, let their families and loved ones suffer and let us all join hands, sing that lame ass song from Us and laugh at their situation
    Gonna our health insurance rates too when these antivax s are having multimillion dollar stays in the ICU.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gonna our health insurance rates too when these antivax s are having multimillion dollar stays in the ICU.
    Eyup. The ICU charges alone are enough to make me pucker at the ulative tally.

I am sure some data nut out there is already working on the estimate.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Covid vaccines have prevented 60,000 deaths in England

bbc.com/news/newsbeat-58014546

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden's Deaths!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beta troll

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eyup.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information