San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for KJ now Pop will surely figure a way to screw up a good thing

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow do we have our star player?

Keldon is only 21 and on his 1st game with team USA is the second highest scorer on a team full of Stars!

Granted most of his point came from assists but if anything this solidifies that he can be a strong second option on a really good team.
    His rudimentary ball skills need to improve significantly for this to even become a remote possibility, but he is the only one of the youth who seemingly has a conceivable, non zero chance of becoming one.

Based on a single exhibition game, playing off of some elite talent and being an afterthought for the opposing defense? Wow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon may not be a 1st option kind of player right now. But if you put him in a contender with a tier 1 player, he would tear it up with plenty of open lanes, until he develops a goto move, maybe backing down smaller defenders and multiple fakes. I mean Demar is a great offensive player, if only he would shoot the 3’s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The task of bringing the players in from the Finals and integrating them on the fly, starting against a good France team and only getting three games in the group before knockouts, is a massive task. I think Zach Levine is in protocols right now, too.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The task of bringing the players in from the Finals and integrating them on the fly, starting against a good France team and only getting three games in the group before knockouts, is a massive task. I think Zach Levine is in protocols right now, too.
    If lavine is entering protocols that whole team will as well. Who would be left after that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If lavine is entering protocols that whole team will as well. Who would be left after that?
    Jerami Grant just came out, so I dunno. They seem to be catching and confining them so far I guess.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read that it's not clear if an extra player can be added to the roster. I think they add Darius Garland on the roster as he has been with the team for the last few weeks. I hope the Bucks close out the Suns tomorrow. It will give Middleton, Holiday and Booker a little bit of time to recover before heading to Japan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Food for thought

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the question is will Johnson be given the star treatment by NBA refs and take advantage of his new found fame?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed, this is being seriously underestimated. Three of the best players will not have played a single minute with the team and are gonna be exhausted from playing some of the hardest games of their lives.

Also...kinda sucks for WHOEVER wins the Finals, because instead of basking in their glory and celebrating with their team and city, they're probably gonna have to pack up and fly to Tokyo ASAP. I wouldn't and all be surprised to see one of the victors decide to pull out, because when they committed they probably had no idea they'd be playing a Game 6 and potentially Game 7 for the championship.

Jerami Grant just came out, so I dunno. They seem to be catching and confining them so far I guess.
    The Grant thing was weird. The tweet I read said he did NOT test positive for COVID...but assuming he is vaccinated, what else would cause that? Showing other symptoms maybe?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too bad the games will be canceled du to covid nigs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It does seem like a tall task but at least having them on the bench and not in the starting lineup might make more sense. Also I wonder by the fact the finals are being coached by Pop's disciples (Coach Bud and Monty), it may be easier to integrate their players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If Keldon ever emerges into a star…. He will be America’s golden boy with that charming personality

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If Keldon ever emerges into a star…. He will be America’s golden boy with that charming personality
    I wish, but ESPN despises small markets. They hold a special grudge against San Antonio for not funnelling Kawhi to LA like they wanted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish, but ESPN despises small markets. They hold a special grudge against San Antonio for not funnelling Kawhi to LA like they wanted.
    F ESPN and despite their hate he will likely star and maybe become a superstar- he has the It factor White, Murray others seem to lack

Thread Information