Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I say don’t trust IG models foremost. The NBA is a business. Players and FO screw each over constantly. Meanwhile, the fans just put up with it.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As for trades: DJM, Yak, and LWIV should be the ones, along with DDR, if something pops up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think emotions about being traded or being mentioned in trade talks are strong, even if previously a guy says he knows it's possible. Every guy says "I know the NBA is a business" and then they act shocked that they might potentially be mentioned in trade talks... Unless you're Giannis, Jokic, or a half dozen other guys, you should understand that getting traded is a possibility.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like both but the team is coming off back2back losing seasons. Nobody should be off the table in trades if the price is right. Personally, I think the organization needs new leadership more than anything so we can 'get with the times'. Decision making in the front office is hurting us more than anything imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray is the one guy wouldn't trade. I think White who's basically entering his prime and is always hurt is the one that you move. Murray still has a lot of upside

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am really hoping that Danny Ferry will be the one in charge when Pop hangs it up as far as decision maker.

Thread Information