What has MVPau done before Kobe?
    What had Kobe done before Mark Madsen?

Alpha Madsen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alpha Madsen.
    So tired of Kobe - low PER not clutch and poor superstar advanced metrics and Colorado travesty swept under rung. He died sadly but so over-rated on all fronts

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Alpha Madsen.

So tired of Kobe - low PER not clutch and poor superstar advanced metrics and Colorado travesty swept under rung. He died sadly but so over-rated on all fronts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Media creation.
    What's sad is he could both play d and pass the ball on O when he so chose so briefly to do so.

Would have been interesting to see the Spurs do a Parker for Kome trade. Bryant could have been mentored by Ginobili and i think developed into an excellent player.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Alpha Madsen.
    It's what he did after Madsen that was most impressive= When he went up for that 3 pointer top of the key vs. Boston late in the last game '10 Finals I was aghast...you were pleased...all Lakers haters were pleased, Media was thrilled, they had their headline at the ready, then he of course pulled it back and shoveled it to Artest, releasing pressure across the entire spectrum and we know the rest:::Pierce bit & Artest began his revelation.

Having his people wipe that room was his smartest move off the court.
    Refusing to jack that three was his smartest move on the court.

I'm feeling a little punk today so I'm not going to mention, you know, south Florida.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Media creation.
    What's sad is he could both play d and pass the ball on O when he so chose so briefly to do so.

Would have been interesting to see the Spurs do a Parker for Kome trade. Bryant could have been mentored by Ginobili and i think developed into an excellent player.
    He still managed that triple with Daddy and the 3 back-to-backs thanks to finding that idiot Howard at the opening tip/'09 & in '10 having Fish there as it came into sharp focus third quarter in the final game. Kobe would listen to Fisher. He trusted Fisher. And Fish, deciding to leave Utah like he did was a miraculous occurrence that still stupefies to this very day.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I ain't denying it. LeBron did something very similar vs. the Suns this time around. It's indefensible, therefore I won't defend it either time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Media creation.

Shaq sidekick Kobe was something special. Like a Pippen who could score.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    K, scared little boy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh Portland took them down and then the Kings beat them on the way to the 2002 Sacramento Championship.

But they gave them both a run for their money, true.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe: 5
    Daddy: 4

See, everybody, especially you fellows here & Media everywhere thought they had Kobe by those short hairs and on the wrong side of Daddy's ringage.

Nope.

ha, ha.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wizards star Bradley Beal has entered health and safety protocols at Team USA camp, placing his return to play status up in the air.

cmon Pop, take Keldon to the Olympics!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

See, everybody, especially you fellows here & Media everywhere thought they had Kobe by those short hairs and on the wrong side of Daddy's ringage.

Nope.

ha, ha.
    Horry 7.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nope.

ha, ha.
    Only pussies and assholes count the 2002 as Lakers.

Kings.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thank Christ. If he doesn't stand still there vs. the Kings, I'm light at least one. HTF he stood there and watched all that take place without moving forward is beyond me and mine. The sound of that horn as that shot comes in I shall take to the grave.

What was his reward in the bitter end? The Lakers turned their backs on him.
    They did the same damn thing to Odom after he dedicated his life to their cause, driving him to near suicide.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only pussies and assholes count the 2002 as Lakers.

Kings.
    What's his face coach of the Kings told him, begged him, implored him, beseeched him out of that last timeout...

"Chris, don't leave him even for a second."
    "Chris, face guard him, don't even look at the rim."
    "Chris, please, I beg you to listen to me just this once."

WTH you gonna do, Mult? There is nothing else you can do. Did Media play dead in Webber's afterward? No. Because Media wanted the Lakers to lose there. There was nary upside to the Lakers taking another one. But there was a plethora of good times had they beaten the Lakers there.

Webber was told repeatedly & at length before they broke that huddle, but he knew better.

I've said it a hundred times and I'll say it again...the sound of that horn as that shot comes in I shall take to the grave.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weren't you told not to interact with me because I hurt your feelings and you cried to Kori?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank Christ. If he doesn't stand still there vs. the Kings, I'm light at least one. HTF he stood there and watched all that take place without moving forward is beyond me and mine. The sound of that horn as that shot comes in I shall take to the grave.

What was his reward in the bitter end? The Lakers turned their backs on him.
    They did the same damn thing to Odom after he dedicated his life to their cause, driving him to near suicide.
    Yup. Horry 7 Kobe 5 shaq 4 Wallace 1.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's his face coach of the Kings told him, begged him, implored him, beseeched him out of that last timeout...

"Chris, don't leave him even for a second."
    "Chris, face guard him, don't even look at the rim."
    "Chris, please, I beg you to listen to me just this once."

WTH you gonna do, Mult? There is nothing else you can do. Did Media play dead in Webber's afterward? No. Because Media wanted the Lakers to lose there. There was nary upside to the Lakers taking another one. But there was a plethora of good times had they beaten the Lakers there.

Webber was told repeatedly & at length before they broke that huddle, but he knew better.

I've said it a hundred times and I'll say it again...the sound of that horn as that shot comes in I shall take to the grave.
    Media plays GM for the lakers. Not sure how you can ever claim the media is ever against the lakers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Media plays GM for the lakers. Not sure how you can ever claim the media is ever against the lakers.
    ...because sometimes they are until the Lakers ultimately succeed and then they'll weasel on over and chum up for the ride up the escalator. But what they really wanted all along was our utter defeat, so they could pick over the bones. There ain't no bones to pick over in these Finals. No one is going to pick over the bones of the loser, or, indict what his face/funny name for the Bucks, or, anyone on the Suns. There ain't no traction on these players.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yup. Horry 7 Kobe 5 shaq 4 Wallace 1.
    All I care about is Kobe besting Daddy and even that, amb was kind of a hollow triumph. It was at that point 5-4 Kobe that we learned they'd been best buddies the whole GD time, babysitting each other's children, huggin' and spoonin' time immemorial. We'd been had like in professional rasslin', but there we knew were being had. "Sure it's phony, Americans wouldn't have it any other way."

But Media, in association with Kobe & Daddy played us for chumps the whole GD time right thru Daddy: 4 Kobe: 3. At that point it was fever pitch. I was really snortin', beatin' the wife, kickin' the dog, et al, but then once it was 5-4 Kobe, here I am sittin' here at the house, in hand ready to polish a good one, and these two appear huggin', cryin', carryin' on like they was best friends all along. Which they had been, for Christ sakes. I'd been flummoxed. We'd all been put upon. Just like any/all POTUS and Poot. It's fake.

Savvy, amb?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I care about is Kobe besting Daddy and even that, amb was kind of a hollow triumph. It was at that point 5-4 Kobe that we learned they'd been best buddies the whole GD time, babysitting each other's children, huggin' and spoonin' time immemorial. We'd been had like in professional rasslin', but there we knew were being had. "Sure it's phony, Americans wouldn't have it any other way."

But Media, in association with Kobe & Daddy played us for chumps the whole GD time right thru Daddy: 4 Kobe: 3. At that point it was fever pitch. I was really snortin', beatin' the wife, kickin' the dog, et al, but then once it was 5-4 Kobe, here I am sittin' here at the house, in hand ready to polish a good one, and these two appear huggin', cryin', carryin' on like they was best friends all along. Which they had been, for Christ sakes. I'd been flummoxed. We'd all been put upon. Just like any/all POTUS and Poot. It's fake.

Savvy, amb?
    I’m sure there’s some animosity between the two the whole time just that the media overplayed it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I’m sure there’s some animosity between the two the whole time just that the media overplayed it.
    I hope so, but sincerely doubt it. It was an act. I really hated Daddy over it when he stormed ahead of Kobe. I didn't see anyway he could ever gain the lead again. Then he finally does and I'm ready to celebrate and bust some snuts and it's over. And nobody else lamented the fakery cept me. I thought perhaps I misread it during the feud, but there wasn't any real animosity. You can't count on anything in any field...like in film, there was never any hard feelings twixt Bette Davis and Joan Crawford. It was all an act. Same with Ruth & Gehrig and Mantle & Maris in baseball. These men were great buddies their entire lives. But we were fed a load of to bank the fires of our hate, and nobody likes to bank his hateful fires more than me. Fits me to a T.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon and Javale.

What are we thinking here, 5th place maybe?

Thread Information