Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    From what I've gathered, there are two types of Team USA fans on the board:
    A.) suicidal ones ("first round exit, here we come")
    B.) blind homers ("I'm not worried about Spain...")

Whatever happened to the moderates, the pete buttigieg's if you will?

Beating the defending FIBA champs on the road, you will note, is not really a birth right for Team USA even if you guys did win 2.5 gold medals in the not so distant past.

A similar principal applies when predicting Cowboy games; I won't take a win in Tampa Bay for granted next year because we had a good run back in the '90's.

Team USA, in 2021, is a very respectable third best in the mighty FIBA rankings...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From what I've gathered, there are two types of Team USA fans on the board:
    A.) suicidal ones ("first round exit, here we come")
    B.) blind homers ("I'm not worried about Spain...")

Whatever happened to the moderates, the pete buttigieg's if you will?

Beating the defending FIBA champs on the road, you will note, is not really a birth right for Team USA even if you guys did win 2.5 gold medals in the not so distant past.

A similar principal applies when predicting Cowboy games; I won't take a win in Tampa Bay for granted next year because we had a good run back in the '90's.

Team USA, in 2021, is a very respectable third best in the mighty FIBA rankings...

Get well soon.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    チーム日本レッツゴー頑張ってよ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I made a mistake. What else is new? All the Pop and USA haters are ing tonight. I just took a xanax so I'm kind of mellowing down. And I've recently started to reconsider suicide. And before you me out or call me a pussy, this has nothing to do with team USA. I'm miserable right now in my life and I'm starting to come to a breaking point. I'm stuck at a dead end job with ty pay and I get treated like a piece of too there. No respect at all. I am a hopeless piece of and prick. I wasted 5 and a half years in college in the hopes of possibly getting a good paying job or at least a decent paying job. I've been stuck in retail for almost 3 years making a whopping 15K a year. How am I ever going to be happy making ty money like that? Sorry for the rant, I think it's the xanax kicking in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I made a mistake. What else is new? All the Pop and USA haters are ing tonight. I just took a xanax so I'm kind of mellowing down. And I've recently started to reconsider suicide. And before you me out or call me a pussy, this has nothing to do with team USA. I'm miserable right now in my life and I'm starting to come to a breaking point. I'm stuck at a dead end job with ty pay and I get treated like a piece of too there. No respect at all. I am a hopeless piece of and prick. I wasted 5 and a half years in college in the hopes of possibly getting a good paying job or at least a decent paying job. I've been stuck in retail for almost 3 years making a whopping 15K a year. How am I ever going to be happy making ty money like that? Sorry for the rant, I think it's the xanax kicking in.
    Ya never know what waiting for you in the future, always worth hanging around to find out. It's your life and you can point it in any direction you choose. If it gets really bad just completely unroot and move to distant lands where opportunity is better and you can start life anew. Also xanax is a potent drug, sweet dreams!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s your degree?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what about

3: I don't really give a shot either way

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s your degree?
    Worthless it sounds like... A degree in something just to work retail instead. Such a common theme amongst grads.

Hope you find the light you need to guide you in the right direction Rob.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's in' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 s less about some made chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the out already. come up with something clever or shut the up and get out of my thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching the Spurs the last two seasons did not help. But I hope you feel better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching the Spurs the last two seasons did not help. But I hope you feel better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline you're lame bro

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is definitely not the cure for depression.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, be patient. Everyone has lows, but life always gets better. Just hang in there. You can't appreciate the highs without going through the lows and sometimes it takes the lows to make changes to put yourself in a better position.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, be patient. Everyone has lows, but life always gets better. Just hang in there. You can't appreciate the highs without going through the lows and sometimes it takes the lows to make changes to put yourself in a better position.
    true that!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m glad you’re able to get Xanax to help you. Doctors these days won’t give people . I’ve been dealing with MAJOR panic attacks lately and all my dr suggested was stretching/yoga LOL. So be happy about that I guess

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a meme thread and if you dont get it you fail spur talk 101.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worthless it sounds like...
    No such thing as a worthless degree. If anything it shows you are dedicated and see things through to the end which is enough to be considered for some higher paying jobs. Problem is many people assume the job will come to them simply because they have a degree. You need to actively seek better opportunities to find them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rob, despite our constant e-beefs and the fact that you're both ugly and an miserable person, you should take a deep breath and look at the happy moments in your life.

Maybe I shouldn't be sharing this with the board, but I know it wasn't easy for you being raised in a trailer park in Alabama, but life has a way to move us forward to happier times if you give it a chance.

And if you're feeling down, give this number a call: 800-273-8255. There are trained professionals there that can help you in this difficult time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what about

3: I don't really give a shot either way
    Oh great, an anti-vaxxer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh great, an anti-vaxxer
    hahahaha I hit the o instead of the i. Didn't notice until today.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I’m glad you’re able to get Xanax to help you. Doctors these days won’t give people . I’ve been dealing with MAJOR panic attacks lately and all my dr suggested was stretching/yoga LOL. So be happy about that I guess
    sorry bag, this was an example of whats known as a pop-culture reference. I used a phrase that it widely known and identified with the tv show "south park" (there is an entire classic episode called "the biggest in the universe")
    for gods sake, I even put the phrase in quotations.
    this one was really a stretch, even for you.

yr point is like someone saying a poster rips off Jerry Seinfeld when they post "...not that theres anything wrong with that" in a thread about a sexual such as yourself.

...this from the guy who tries to pass off 1310 the ticket humor as his own 10 times a day, 30 days a month.

im not saying you should commit suicide but you may want to look into/research the possibility of ending your life

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very true. Had a friend recently that hit rock bottom last year but what he lost helped him get what he has now and he’s in a better position now than he was. But last year was pretty damn hard for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Praying you get the help you need rob

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Do you drink caffeine or alcohol?

Thread Information