Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Still have yet to hear why the Az state leg couldn’t hire one of the many National firms, say Deloitte or Ernst and Young, with actual experience auditing stuff. If Deloitte conducted an audit and said there was fraud people would actually have to take i seriously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still have yet to hear why the Az state leg couldn’t hire one of the many National firms, say Deloitte or Ernst and Young, with actual experience auditing stuff. If Deloitte conducted an audit and said there was fraud people would actually have to take i seriously.
    If you ran either of those organizations, would you want to get mired in that show?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That kind of uninformed blanket cynicism isn't any better than partisan bias, it's just self righteous laziness.
    And I'm supposed to accept that because you said it?

You'd say the same thing about koriwhat and derp.

I'm in your head real good.
    No, just TSA. You've been rawdogged a few times by TSA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you ran either of those organizations, would you want to get mired in that show?
    Why not? It's just a matter of negotiation the price.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not like Maricopium didn't already have an audit done by an accredited company.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    That would be a sensible reason except the AZ senate didn’t even try hiring them. Karen Fann literally said she couldn’t find an auditor with a Phoenix office “in the phone book”

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So they are really in this for accuracy.
    I feel better now.

Poor Greg Abbott.
    He could have found his own conspiracy firm to make the Texas voter assurance squad feel better. Instead they just ran off the Democrats. I guess both methods work for the right crowd.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yeah that’s literally what auditors are paid to do. Ernst & Young audited the NBA draft lottery several years ago to address all the conspiracy theories about how the literally was. It was a totally stupid audit job but I’m sure Ernst was compensated handsomely for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because half of your user base is going to call you a liar. Look at how Twitter and Facebook are caught up in the politics. You have canvassing boards that are supposed to be independent, non-partisan and honest. How does it help to hire a private company that can be paid "to say anything you tell them to" (according to the naysayers)?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because half of your user base is going to call you a liar. Look at how Twitter and Facebook are caught up in the politics.
    you're comparing social media rageboomers to actual customers of Deloitte?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because half of your user base is going to call you a liar. Look at how Twitter and Facebook are caught up in the politics. You have canvassing boards that are supposed to be independent, non-partisan and honest. How does it help to hire a private company that can be paid "to say anything you tell them to" (according to the naysayers)?
    The re s are nowhere near 50%. Not everyone that voted for Trump is a derp-type re . Probably 20%-30%, and that's too much as it is. All those social media companies have never been better, tbh... they thrive in controversy, and the re s can't quit them.

Ultimately, none of those 20%-30% people really matter, tbh, they're useless and living a fantasy, so whether you're doing anything serious or not is immaterial. They're like 5 years olds, much like Dear Leader and they're not serious to begin with, you can't ask them to discern anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not like Maricopium didn't already have an audit done by an accredited company.
    Anything after the safe harbor is a pure political job.

That safe harbor was tested ~60 times.. The Trumpies won exactly one challenge.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we all know that the cyber ninja will cheat, even the conservative here, there is no question about it. So this audit won't count and the sole purpose is to make all the morons believe that there was indeed a steal. That's the only reason because if they were to recount normally, they'd confirm the results and the stupid maga supporters don't want to hear it, their little brain has be trained to believe the steal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC worrying about finding a reasonable way of finding the truth while lying on a message board.
    The circle of those that can be trusted making its credible entrance into ST again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC worrying about finding a reasonable way of finding the truth while lying on a message board.
    The circle of those that can be trusted making its credible entrance into ST again.
    What's the thread about, re ?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why was Trash pounding GA and AZ to "find some votes"?

"If 22,000 voters in the states of Wisconsin, Arizona and Georgia had changed their minds and voted for Trump over Biden,

Trump would have tied Biden in the Electoral College,

throwing the election into the House and electing Trump,

even though he lost the national popular vote by over 7 million votes.

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2021/07/16/perils-minority-rule

goddamn the Cons ution, what a show, and it can't be de- -ted w/o an Amendment

America is ed and un able
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-18-2021 at 08:18 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the thread about, re ?
    This little section.

About finding an en y who can give us accurate information about voting as there were accusations of fraud etc...
    You want nothing to do with accuracy or the truth.

"Trust me, DMCee"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should partisan re-counts that are obviously attempting to overturn a fair election be a normal thing?

This is like Ben Simmons giving shooting advice.
    Feel free to try a fair answer for a change.

Should partisan re-counts that are obviously attempting to overturn a fair election be a normal thing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wetting his pants in public over Trump "getting spied on" in 2016 seems to be the go-to

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also in the last couple of days, audit director Ken Bennett is banned from entering any building hosting the so called audit.

wonder who's paying the 9 million bucks, doesn't the public have the right to know who's paying for the count?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maricopa tells the AZ Senate and the Cyber Ninjas to or get off the pot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New Report Provides Further Proof That Arizona Audit Is ‘A Hoax’

"Joe Biden was never behind Donald Trump during the entire election period in Maricopa County,"

of the "74,822 disaffected Republican supportive voters"—

Arizonans who voted for most of the Republicans on the ballots but not for Trump in Maricopa County (greater Phoenix) and Pima County (greater Tucson)—

"[t]he most highly disaffected of those, 48,577 (65%) voted for Biden;

the remaining 26,245 (35%) voted for candidates who could not win,

e.g., the Libertarian candidate (19,873), or by over-voting [voting for more than one presidential candidate] (2,009), or voting for no one (4,363)," the report said

"To put the 48,577 disaffected Republican voters who voted for Biden in perspective,

they represent 4.6 times the statewide margin of Trump's 10,457 vote loss to Biden,"

https://www.nationalmemo.com/republicans-reject-trump-arizona-audit-

Repugs voted for Biden destroyed Trash

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We all know the answer. Because the point wasn't to see if there was fraud. It was to drive a narrative.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maricopa tells the AZ Senate and the Cyber Ninjas to or get off the pot.

"we gave them everything competent auditors would need".

Eyup.

As an auditor, I can absolutely speak to that. From everything I have read about the details about how this is being run, it is a -show of epic proportions.

They will conclude what they wanted to conclude, and then their findings will be shredded by the first journalist or competent person who knows the process.

That won't matter. Trumplandia will parade this turd around holding up to their faces like it is a wonderful gold nugget and cuddling it. You can tell them they just rubbed a turd all over themselves and they will not believe it.

The cult will have what they wanted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a peep from cyber ninjas. Cyber Ninjas had until July 28 to provide the House Oversight and Reform Committee with information as part of a probe.

They missed the deadline to provide a Congressional panel with information about the audit.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ss/5547093001/

Thread Information