Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fill my Cup of Joe with more MAGA tears please!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Broke a contract with the Arizona Senate.

Their word's no good.

Karen Fann, the Republican leader of the Arizona state Senate, has said that Cyber Ninjas, the private company commissioned to conduct an audit of Maricopa County's election results, is now in "breach of contract" with the state for not providing audit-related do entation
    https://www.newsweek.com/gop-arizona...-audit-1643311

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arizona investigators caught admitting they don't believe Trump's 'big lie' — and don't know how elections work

the agents were caught on tape admitting they don't really believe the 2020 election was stolen — and saying they lack basic knowledge about how the state's voting systems work.

"By now, just about everyone normal knows that the continued audits and investigations into the 2020 election are pure political theater in service of pushing the big lie about fraud, and now there is new exclusive audio that shows even the investigators themselves know that they're engaging in a sham,"

"Is your boss that desperate in his primary that he's going to push this bulls*t narrative about a stolen election?"

ADVERTISEMENT
    The agent responded, "Well, nobody's talking about a stolen election at all."

"But then why are you here?" Fontes asked, noting that allegations of widespread fraud have been proven to be false.

The agent responded by saying that he had volunteered to serve as an election integrity investigator — "for some reason I'll never understand" — and explained that the position was new.

We've never worked election stuff and don't really know a lot of the processes."

"You don't know that in Arizona, every vote is on a paper ballot. There's no such thing as a voting machine in Arizona. The fact that you're using that term is really disturbing,"

the audio seemed to reflect "a page out of the authoritarian's playbook, which comes from Alice in Wonderland, which is, verdicts first and evidence afterward."

"Since every Republican candidate in Arizona is disputing the 2020 election, evidence doesn't matter, and that's the problem and that's what's so dangerous in our politics now,"

when you can't have acceptance of facts in a democracy, that's when a democracy votes itself out of existence. It's really frightening."

https://www.rawstory.com/arizona-ele...dit-2655761237

"a democracy votes itself out of existence"

Repug strategy: replace American "democracy' with Capitalist/Christian fascism

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are they still counting, tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are they still counting, tbh?
    Is ducks still a simpleton who gives midgets a bad name?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is ducks still a simpleton who gives midgets a bad name?
    Is koriwhat a weak male?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is koriwhat a weak male?
    Is dmc fantasizing about male on male action in his posts?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stunning 58 Percent of AZ Voters Say Trump Should Not Run in 2024 —

Including Over a THIRD of Republicans

https://www.mediaite.com/news/stunning-58-percent-of-az-voters-say-trump-should-not-run-in-2024-including-over-a-third-of-republicans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cyber Ninja pleads poverty

Logan’s personal financial situation has also been in the news lately. Last week the Sarasota Herald-Tribune reported that on Jan 25, Logan cleared a 30-year mortgage on his $455,000 house, less than four years after taking out the loan. The report also highlighted that this was the same date that his company’s $100,000 emergency pandemic relief loan was forgiven by the government.
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/y3vd...-logan-in-debt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cyber Ninjas lawyer cries Poverty, tries to withdraw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maricopa rebuts Cyber Ninjas line by line

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "We raised 6 million dollars and spent 8 million dollars. Now we're broke and we can't pay our lawyers, so we're shutting down. There's no one left in our organization to comply with your court orders, bye!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "We raised 6 million dollars and spent 8 million dollars. Now we're broke and we can't pay our lawyers, so we're shutting down. There's no one left in our organization to comply with your court orders, bye!"

Sounds like they made bad decisions. Raise their wages.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^No topical take, deflects instantly to something unrelated.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MAGA Audit Fans Turn on Cyber Ninjas After Court Ruling

After a disastrous day in court on Thursday,

the company behind Arizona’s chaotic Maricopa County election “audit” is disbanding, Scammed $Ms and disappeared

and now some rightwing fans

are furiously wondering "if"

it was all just a big scam.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cyber-...r-court-ruling

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Anything but impartial':

Arizona election 'auditors' emails

‘reveal a tangle of partisanship, irony and deceit’

In January, a judge imposed a fine of $50,000 each day the public records were not disclosed.

Cyber Ninjas now owes more than $4 million in fines.

One email showed Christina Bobb of One American News Network presenting Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan was a draft non-disclosure agreement to silence journalists.

"Bobb, a right-wing activist and ardent Trump supporter who regularly broadcast misinformation and bogus claims of election fraud, was no mere observer.

She also helped bankroll the election review while reporting on it for the network,"

Bobb "served as a go-between for Giuliani and Arizona Senate President Karen Fann."

https://www.rawstory.com/cyber-ninjas-arizona-gop/

I have no doubt that the Repugs in Confederate and red states will steal every election at every level where they lose the popular vote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whiffed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Before his Cyber Ninjas burned $15M to find extra votes for Brandon and went broke, Doug Logan was given access to voting machines in GA by a fake presidential elector. He is under investigation for something similar in Michigan.

https://www.ajc.com/politics/video-s...BHEAUSH6ALTGU/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Before his Cyber Ninjas burned $15M to find extra votes for Brandon and went broke, Doug Logan was given access to voting machines in GA by a fake presidential elector. He is under investigation for something similar in Michigan.

https://www.ajc.com/politics/video-s...BHEAUSH6ALTGU/
    There is a Texas based version of these ers that got a ton of cash and promised results. They wouldn't even come out with these types of cooked results. Wealthy donor types got burned by them and they were pissed.

The rank and file GOPo will find worth in this but the donor class is done. I will likely shrivel up and go away no matter how shrill Trump gets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it will never not be funny to me that these clowns ended up finding more votes for Biden

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mojave County's (non-ninja) hand tally experiment is in.

Mohave County recently posted the results of its hand count tabulation experiment.

They counted 850 ballots with an average of 36 races per ballot. (30,600 contests).

They estimated that it would cost the county an additional $1.14 million to hand count races in 2024 as opposed to machine county.

But only if there are no recounts (there were recounts in 2022). If there are recounts, it will cost more.

They had an error rate of 5.4%. The maximum allowable machine error rate for certified equipment is 0.00001%.
    https://twitter.com/stephen_richer/s...433303042?s=20

Thread Information