6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank you AB. It started with suppressing discussion of human trafficking in China, moved onto the fake hysteria about racism in America (the most racially integrated and diverse country in world history), and finally onto fake hysteria about COVID and suppression of non-vaccine cures.

Many brainwashed still remain though and it'll take a lot of work to wean them off mainstream media. Patriots are few in the beginning, but in the end even idiots like LeBron will be on board (if he doesn't end up in prison).

Banned
    My Team
    Brooklyn Nets
    Post Count
    Thank you AB. It started with suppressing discussion of human trafficking in China, moved onto the fake hysteria about racism in America (the most racially integrated and diverse country in world history), and finally onto fake hysteria about COVID and suppression of non-vaccine cures.

Many brainwashed still remain though and it'll take a lot of work to wean them off mainstream media. Patriots are few in the beginning, but in the end even idiots like LeBron will be on board (if he doesn't end up in prison).
    Preach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bogut

Thread Information