Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    you don't need to go cross country if all you want to do is sex up.

Plus, you need to love yourself more, tbh, that goes to self-esteem as well... if you're going to jew it up with the ladies like you jew up yourself with the Camry, that's a recipe for failure...
    I don't jew it up with the ladies. I buy everything... dinner, movies, adventure parks, bowling, gas, etc.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Wednesday night, 7/28. Had the best sex of my life, twice. In La Porte, Indiana. First at around 2am after talking, doritos locos tacos and a movie. She's 37, two daughters (one deceased as a baby)... still fine. Of course, I'm 27. Man she's good at it!!! I have a hard time coming but I came gallons inside her that night. Man she was amazing.

And then again in the morning at 10:30 am!! She said her favorite sex is morning sex, and she would not be turned down. So I turned on my work meeting, put my MS Teams mic on mute and had a quickie with her before driving up to Michigan. It was AMAZING!!! She's a ing sex machine. I couldn't believe that I could come so hard literally 8 hours after coming so hard before bed the very night before! I've never had such amazing blowjobs, but I'm grateful that (a) I got to come deep inside her twice, and (b) she's on a strong birth control pill.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Thursday - 7/29 - went to Canton/Westland, Michigan for a date. She turned out to be not that great, but on the bright side I got to try a world class Middle Eastern restaurant in Dearborn. The people there are Lebanese Arabic and really nice. They give an enormous amount of meat for an incredibly low price. Freakin' $3.99 for a nearly footlong shwarma (gyro) loaded with lamb meat!!!! It is haraam (forbidden) in Islam to overcharge, and they take it seriously. I would definitely recommend getting Mediterranean food at an Arabic restaurant in Dearborn, MI. Then, I told the girl goodbye, dropped her off and headed back west to spend the night at Red Roof Inn in Lansing, MI

Friday - 7/30 - had a great day, went to Michigan's Adventure theme park by Lake Michigan on the west side of MI with the same girl I dated and had sex with back in March of this year. We didn't have sex, but we did smoke a bunch of joints, ride roller coasters, hit the water park and had a great ole time. Then went out to a nice burger date and played a couple games of pool at the bar. Again, no sex as she picked up a shift the next morning for work for extra cash, but it was worth spending a quality day with her. I see her as a long term wife prospect, definitely not a sex buddy like that 37 year old.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 08-03-2021 at 03:43 PM.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    It was a fun 3 weeks. only had sex twice, but all those roller coasters and rides, hanging out with my Michigan ex on a lovely 75 degree day and going to an amusement park with her... being in the PNW, being in hollywood, breathing the mountain air, eating all that wild game meat and expensive food, spending over three grand, walking around seattle, being out of the heat and humidity for awhile, and jogging all the way down the grand canyon and back in six and a half hours... was all worth it.

back in Tex-ass yesterday, slept 15 hours last night. Tex-ass is boring. I've got to move to a more fun place.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    With 3 sons & father in the house they were always using the wife's best lotions...would never deign to use something as pedestrian as Jergens.

"GD it!!!"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    With 3 sons & father in the house they were always using the wife's best lotions...would never deign to use something as pedestrian as Jergens.

"GD it!!!"
    what you rocking cub, Cetaphil?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    what you rocking cub, Cetaphil?
    Nothin' but the best.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I probably drive past your house, Cub. It was hotter than , tbh. I'm still rockin' my authentic Arizona tan.
    Thread where in Maricopa do you call home these days?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

"GD it!!!"
    It's Mils fantacy and he's writing as he sees fit.
    I just don't want him to have a medical emergency.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I probably drive past your house, Cub. It was hotter than , tbh. I'm still rockin' my authentic Arizona tan.
    Thread where in Maricopa do you call home these days?
    In the Sun Cities area.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    In the Sun Cities area.
    okay. well that's more US-60 than I-10 and I-17 corridors which I'm completely familiar with, so I probably didn't drive by your house after all. Midtown Phoenix I found to be quite a bit sketchy, too many minorities, they probably each voted twice in the election tbh. But I spent some time in Tempe which is pretty nice, the college there (ASU) is neat. In 2015 I had a girlfriend from Scottsdale... 5'7" and 95 pounds... she was used to the posh life, 5000 square foot one story house on a three acre lot with a huge pool and 3 maltese dogs... etc.. she was fun to hang around, fun in bed, we broke up after the spring semester that year because she attempted suicide and because she wouldn't quit her three-pack-a-day smoking habit.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    In the Sun Cities area.
    Do you have a decked out golf cart? 15+ years ago I played in a junior/senior golf tournament in Sun City and the old people had decked out golf carts that went up to 35 MPH

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Do you have a decked out golf cart? 15+ years ago I played in a junior/senior golf tournament in Sun City and the old people had decked out golf carts that went up to 35 MPH
    No. I used to golf back in Omaha, and then Cleveland, but gave it up after coming here.

I used to always golf by myself. You can't do that here without causing a stir.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    okay. well that's more US-60 than I-10 and I-17 corridors which I'm completely familiar with, so I probably didn't drive by your house after all. Midtown Phoenix I found to be quite a bit sketchy, too many minorities, they probably each voted twice in the election tbh. But I spent some time in Tempe which is pretty nice, the college there (ASU) is neat. In 2015 I had a girlfriend from Scottsdale... 5'7" and 95 pounds... she was used to the posh life, 5000 square foot one story house on a three acre lot with a huge pool and 3 maltese dogs... etc.. she was fun to hang around, fun in bed, we broke up after the spring semester that year because she attempted suicide and because she wouldn't quit her three-pack-a-day smoking habit.
    ...grim business, MM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    No. I used to golf back in Omaha, and then Cleveland, but gave it up after coming here.

I used to always golf by myself. You can't do that here without causing a stir.
    Same, I loved being able to go onto an empty course and play by myself, but that’s basically non-existent anywhere near me.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Same, I loved being able to go onto an empty course and play by myself, but that’s basically non-existent anywhere near me.
    you live in Virginia now right? I thought you mentioned somewhere near DC

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    you live in Virginia now right? I thought you mentioned somewhere near DC
    I live in DC. All the golf courses in the area are filled to the brim.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    & can lead to the most God awful confrontations.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    ...grim business, MM.
    Yeah it was. The night she swallowed a bunch of pills to try and kill her poor little anorexic body, I called her dad to try and save her life, and the next day she thanked me with a "why the did you tell my dad" and " you you asshole ".... gee thanks, you really wanted to be dead that badly?!?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Guess that's why Trump always took air force one to Florida whenever he wanted to play golf, huh? DC itself is high density so I'd be surprised if there were many golf courses actually inside the city limits.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Guess that's why Trump always took air force one to Florida whenever he wanted to play golf, huh? DC itself is high density so I'd be surprised if there were many golf courses actually inside the city limits.
    Well he owns a country club in Virginia that he went to all the time.

will probably be a few more years until I make enough money to join a CC.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    well we all know the gentleman millenial messiah is who he says he is. who else amongst us would pretend to be an overeating manlet who drove across the country to sleep with the first consenting female that would have sex with him. he didnt exactly turn out to be a young mike fassbender did he?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Why you entertaining this my dude

You know damn well his pathetic Bed Bath and beyond ass is full of

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    It was a fun 3 weeks. only had sex twice, but all those roller coasters and rides, hanging out with my Michigan ex on a lovely 75 degree day and going to an amusement park with her... being in the PNW, being in hollywood, breathing the mountain air, eating all that wild game meat and expensive food, spending over three grand, walking around seattle, being out of the heat and humidity for awhile, and jogging all the way down the grand canyon and back in six and a half hours... was all worth it.

back in Tex-ass yesterday, slept 15 hours last night. Tex-ass is boring. I've got to move to a more fun place.

Such a sad, sad adventure and story. Ive never left the Northside, let alone SA to smash a honey 2-3 times a week in my life.

Thread Information