Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I have 9 dates from 4 Great Lakes-area states. Match.com was totally worth the $250 compared to the freeware dating sites. I'm probably headed out tomorrow or Friday.

1 is a guaranteed lay, but no way in I'll marry her, she has 3 kids and she's 37, nearly ten years older than me. But probably good for a few good times. And she can cook. She's a total freaking nymphomanic and sends me approximately 36 texts per day lately and I had to tell her to not send nudes otherwise she was going to. Good thing about her: She's on the pill. Let's call her "Mandy Ray".

Another 2 are potential wife material... one is kinda shorter than my usual dating range, only 5'3", but she's pretty, blonde, no kids, an accountant with a graduate degree, homeowner, only a year older... and very sweet. Another drawback about her is that she doesn't like to be too active and play sports because they hurt her hands or whatever. I like her. Let's call her "Renee".

The other one is the one I'd probably end up marrying knowing me...she's 5'9", Italian, fit, athletic, dark hair, gorgeous and very talkative. No kids. Wild personality. She's 32, but she's young at heart. She's Italian so she can cook. She likes to do almost everything I like, hobby wise: sports, roadtrips, traveling, outdoor activities, etc. Another bonus, she actually has married parents!! (of over 35+ years). The only drawback about her is her job situation is mediocre... only an associate's degree and a job hopper, currently works two meh-paying jobs, wants to be a flight attendant but won't try out because it's "too compe ive" etc. We had a long conversation yesterday. I really like her. Let's call her "Alicia".

Then there's a gorgeous one in the Chicago metro area... only 5'4" but very beautiful... a little older, age 34... but looks young for her age. No kids. Loves to both play and watch sports and run, which is attractive to me. Has a really good job but with long hours. Bachelor's degree. Drawbacks about her: her mom is dead from cancer and Alzheimer's at only age 55 (so probably bad genetics), she's in Cook County IL and her family is in NorCal so she's most likely too liberal for me... who knows though. Let's call her "Megan".

There's another voluptuous chick, around age 32-33, SW Michigan I've talked to on facebook messenger for a few months now who's a nympho who's done it with over 80+ dudes... voluptuous, but not fat... 5'7", no kids... she's also on the pill and seems to be DTF with anyone willing to take her out on a decent date. Let's call her "Alyssa".

Then there's a few others... a music teacher brunette in Wisconsin who's my height, 5'8" and decent looking, then there's a blonde 5'5" thin girl with no kids but way too many dogs and lactose intolerance, then there's an achondroplastic dwarf white chick in far north MI standing at 4'4" who really seems to want the regular-height-guy D, and also there's a 34-weeks pregnant black girl that I've talked to for a few months now, who left her (white) baby daddy months ago for being abusive. Some bucket-list items on there for sure, probably none of them wife material. Definitely "condom required" material, except in the case of the preggo chick.

It's gonna be a fun next few weeks, tbh. I'll let y'all know how it goes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sup fake internet life

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    This is just so sad.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Name
    Allan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    lmao persists in a fictional internet persona but can only stretch himself to be 5'8" in height

Name
    Allan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

miss this rodent tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have 9 dates from 4 Great Lakes-area states. Match.com was totally worth the $250 compared to the freeware dating sites. I'm probably headed out tomorrow or Friday.

1 is a guaranteed lay, but no way in I'll marry her, she has 3 kids and she's 37, nearly ten years older than me. But probably good for a few good times. And she can cook. She's a total freaking nymphomanic and sends me approximately 36 texts per day lately and I had to tell her to not send nudes otherwise she was going to. Good thing about her: She's on the pill. Let's call her "Mandy Ray".

Another 2 are potential wife material... one is kinda shorter than my usual dating range, only 5'3", but she's pretty, blonde, no kids, an accountant with a graduate degree, homeowner, only a year older... and very sweet. Another drawback about her is that she doesn't like to be too active and play sports because they hurt her hands or whatever. I like her. Let's call her "Renee".

The other one is the one I'd probably end up marrying knowing me...she's 5'9", Italian, fit, athletic, dark hair, gorgeous and very talkative. No kids. Wild personality. She's 32, but she's young at heart. She's Italian so she can cook. She likes to do almost everything I like, hobby wise: sports, roadtrips, traveling, outdoor activities, etc. Another bonus, she actually has married parents!! (of over 35+ years). The only drawback about her is her job situation is mediocre... only an associate's degree and a job hopper, currently works two meh-paying jobs, wants to be a flight attendant but won't try out because it's "too compe ive" etc. We had a long conversation yesterday. I really like her. Let's call her "Alicia".

Then there's a gorgeous one in the Chicago metro area... only 5'4" but very beautiful... a little older, age 34... but looks young for her age. No kids. Loves to both play and watch sports and run, which is attractive to me. Has a really good job but with long hours. Bachelor's degree. Drawbacks about her: her mom is dead from cancer and Alzheimer's at only age 55 (so probably bad genetics), she's in Cook County IL and her family is in NorCal so she's most likely too liberal for me... who knows though. Let's call her "Megan".

There's another voluptuous chick, around age 32-33, SW Michigan I've talked to on facebook messenger for a few months now who's a nympho who's done it with over 80+ dudes... voluptuous, but not fat... 5'7", no kids... she's also on the pill and seems to be DTF with anyone willing to take her out on a decent date. Let's call her "Alyssa".

Then there's a few others... a music teacher brunette in Wisconsin who's my height, 5'8" and decent looking, then there's a blonde 5'5" thin girl with no kids but way too many dogs and lactose intolerance, then there's an achondroplastic dwarf white chick in far north MI standing at 4'4" who really seems to want the regular-height-guy D, and also there's a 34-weeks pregnant black girl that I've talked to for a few months now, who left her (white) baby daddy months ago for being abusive. Some bucket-list items on there for sure, probably none of them wife material. Definitely "condom required" material, except in the case of the preggo chick.

It's gonna be a fun next few weeks, tbh. I'll let y'all know how it goes.
    Please don't.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Trump voter

holy balls, you people never cease to surprise me.

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You could've used those $250 to actually get laid, Andy... saved on gas as well...

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    You could've used those $250 to actually get laid, Andy... saved on gas as well...
    I'd rather not get my ass beat and possibly ed by a pimp, tbh... s are nasty. These are real women looking for romance.

I'll be like a guy on The Bachelor and with a cooler car.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not kidney stones... balls trying to drop

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Trump voter

you're pissed off I'm going to go door to door to every house in MI/WI in Oct. 2024 and turn those states red again.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Trump voter

He's a liberal behind the internet persona, tbh. Openly supported bet

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you're pissed off I'm going to go door to door to every house in MI/WI in Oct. 2024 and turn those states red again.
    No, I feel sad for any woman who makes the mistake of having sex with a selfish jerk, and also a little bit of pity for you that you feel the need to brag here.

Men with healthy self-esteem and confidence do not feel the need to brag about sexual exploits in such a forum (pardon the pun).

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    No, I feel sad for any woman who makes the mistake of having sex with a selfish jerk, and also a little bit of pity for you that you feel the need to brag here.

Men with healthy self-esteem and confidence do not feel the need to brag about sexual exploits in such a forum (pardon the pun).
    It's on hold until next weekend anyway because I came down with a stuffy nose today.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lmao persists in a fictional internet persona
    This describes 99% of yall tbh.

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'd rather not get my ass beat and possibly ed by a pimp, tbh... s are nasty. These are real women looking for romance.

I'll be like a guy on The Bachelor and with a cooler car.
    Andy,

1) you don't have a cool car
    2) unlike the Bachelor, where production pays for everything, you're gonna be taking these ladies to El Pollo Loco, because you don't like to spend
    3) they're looking for romance, but you're looking for a fling. That doesn't add up.

Name
    Allan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    This describes 99% of yall tbh.
    hey i'm only 11 years old but if i were going to lie i'd make myself 5'10 at least

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    hey i'm only 11 years old but if i were going to lie i'd make myself 5'10 at least
    Nah bro you're just a weak humorless troll in his late 20's/early 30's who's a ing loser and pretends otherwise here on ST. Take care you ing pathetic troll!

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Andy,

1) you don't have a cool car -yes I do. Metallic blue 2020 Camry hybrid. It gets 52+ to the gallon and is absolutely perfect and much more attractive than a ty BMW or pimpy-ass Ford Raptor
    2) unlike the Bachelor, where production pays for everything, you're gonna be taking these ladies to El Pollo Loco, because you don't like to spend -I've changed that mentality quite a bit lately. This isn't 2019 anymore.
    3) they're looking for romance, but you're looking for a fling. That doesn't add up. -well I can easily lie to them and at least play a good game of poker pretending to romance them until I've scored in the bedroom. I'm the Phil muth of lying in person with a straight face.

Name
    Allan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    aw shucks thanks

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Y’all get Joey so worked up

Now here comes a post from Joseph spazzing out

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Camry

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    1) you don't have a cool car -yes I do. Metallic blue 2020 Camry hybrid. It gets 52+ to the gallon and is absolutely perfect and much more attractive than a ty BMW or pimpy-ass Ford Raptor
    this is how I know you're trolling

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    To recap, you make over 100k/year in your 20s/30s and you drive a Camry.... maybe that's why you can't get laid...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    This shiat cant be real. , just meet some ladies in your area and do the same thing. No way in I would gumball rally across the USA to sniff some kitty. You have no game at all Messiah.

Thread Information