Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Yeah it's preseason foozball, but the Bills are looking good and deep. This will be a good year.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    10588032[/URL]]Yeah it's preseason foozball, but the Bills are looking good and deep. This will be a good year.
    bend over, I’ll ing show you good and deep - Robert Frost

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Fields just got ing leveled

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    bend over, I’ll ing show you good and deep - Robert Frost
    One of his finest.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Teddy Bridgewater named starter over Drew Lock in Denver

Lawrence finally announced as starter for Jags

Bears have insisted Dalton will start week 1

Next domino will be when Shanahan finally announces that Lance will start

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Teddy Bridgewater named starter over Drew Lock in Denver

Lawrence finally announced as starter for Jags

Bears have insisted Dalton will start week 1

Next domino will be when Shanahan finally announces that Lance will start
    Nah. Jimmy G will start until he starts throwing picks or otherwise stagnates the offense. If it's 2019 business as usual he won't get benched.

Bears are dumb, but maybe smart because they're probably going to get blown out on the road anyway considering week 1 is AT THE RAMS. Feed Andy Dalton to the wolves (Aaron Donald, Ramsey, etc) to build a scapegoat and a quick excuse for replacing him with Fields in week 2.

Lawrence over Minshew is a no brainer. Minshew isn't a starting caliber NFL QB. Backup-quality, yes, but only for a short and finite amount of weeks.

Bridgewater is better than Lock, but he's still a bus driver at best...the Broncos won't be better than the Panthers last year, and in the AFC West that means last in the division and a solidly losing record.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    keeper advice for my friends home league

12 person league, 0.5 ppr, 2WR 2RB 1 Flex league

i get to keep one of:

Diontae Johnson (will cost me a 7th round pick)
    Myles Gaskin (will cost me a 10th)

i value Diontae more (though not as much as if it were full PPR)... but the round differential is what's making it a tough call. feel like i can get a legit starting caliber player in round 7, not so much round 10

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    keeper advice for my friends home league

12 person league, 0.5 ppr, 2WR 2RB 1 Flex league

i get to keep one of:

Diontae Johnson (will cost me a 7th round pick)
    Myles Gaskin (will cost me a 10th)

i value Diontae more (though not as much as if it were full PPR)... but the round differential is what's making it a tough call. feel like i can get a legit starting caliber player in round 7, not so much round 10
    I’d still keep Johnson personally. Think he is going in the 4th or 5th round most drafts. Miami backfield is shaping up to be a rbbc. I don’t think gaskin will get enough work to be a weekly starter. Johnson on the other hand you can confidently start as a flex or wr2 week to week. Essentially I just don’t think you will be able to confidently start gaskin week to week.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I’d still keep Johnson personally. Think he is going in the 4th or 5th round most drafts. Miami backfield is shaping up to be a rbbc. I don’t think gaskin will get enough work to be a weekly starter. Johnson on the other hand you can confidently start as a flex or wr2 week to week. Essentially I just don’t think you will be able to confidently start gaskin week to week.
    i definitely like johnson more, as i said. but its the opportunity cost as well (7th rounder in a home league can get you a good player, 10th round not so much). im not crazy high on gaskin (dont like him at his ADP), but even in a committee approach he's going to get most of the receiving work which is what ends up counting.

other reason that has me leaning gaskin is the roster format. 2WR, 2RB, 1 Flex is more RB favorable than other formats like 3WR or 2 Flex

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    What a disgusting throw by Josh Allen for a TD on 3rd and 20. Just stay healthy and there’s no way we don’t win the AFC

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    i definitely like johnson more, as i said. but its the opportunity cost as well (7th rounder in a home league can get you a good player, 10th round not so much). im not crazy high on gaskin (dont like him at his ADP), but even in a committee approach he's going to get most of the receiving work which is what ends up counting.

other reason that has me leaning gaskin is the roster format. 2WR, 2RB, 1 Flex is more RB favorable than other formats like 3WR or 2 Flex
    I’m not sure gaskin will get most of the passing down work. Malcolm brown is a really good pass blocker. And I was looking at the list of players in the 7th and no one to get overly excited about imo. I suppose do you have more keepers? Or just the 1? That’s a factor as well. Like if you already have a stud wr and are weak at rb that’s a factor as well

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    What a disgusting throw by Josh Allen for a TD on 3rd and 20. Just stay healthy and there’s no way we don’t win the AFC
    Josh is nasty. Big gabe Davis fan. Think he will breakout this year…especially with the extra work he gets due to Beasley being a dumb ass

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Rousseau had high bust potential coming out but he makes an impact on almost every passing down

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    That throw, goddamn

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I’m not sure gaskin will get most of the passing down work. Malcolm brown is a really good pass blocker. And I was looking at the list of players in the 7th and no one to get overly excited about imo. I suppose do you have more keepers? Or just the 1? That’s a factor as well. Like if you already have a stud wr and are weak at rb that’s a factor as well
    we just get 1 keeper

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    we just get 1 keeper
    Hmm. Yea idk. Maybe gaskin in the 10th is the play. I’ll say that is the riskier move imo. But maybe more high upside as well.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    KC...

I don't believe in the AFC North teams, tbh

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Hmm. Yea idk. Maybe gaskin in the 10th is the play. I’ll say that is the riskier move imo. But maybe more high upside as well.
    every since the dolphins avoided drafting a back or signing a notable one, i felt mostly good about Gaskin given the price tag... but that first preseason game got my really nervous, though he really stood out in the 2nd. that still makes me feel like it could be a hot hand situation, even though all the dolphins beat guys have routinely said Gaskin stands out.

its tough, i probably will change my mind 4-5 times between now and when i have to make that call on monday

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    49ers rotating QBs within the drive

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    fun first half, watching the niners starters playing almost all of it against the raiders 3rd stringers + gerald mccoy lol

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    fun first half, watching the niners starters playing almost all of it against the raiders 3rd stringers + gerald mccoy lol
    Why is Gruden doing this?

Thread Information