Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Whelp, looks like we'll actually have a preseason this year. I won't be posting in the regular season this year due to losing a bet with BD24 that I won't welch on. But this should be interesting... When will Aaron Rodgers be traded, tbh?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Darth_Pelican Chinook spurraider21 Mark Celibate It's going to be on you guys to keep the NFL forum alive and healthy and beating during this year's regular season, tbh. Y'all have to make the game threads this year. For the first time since the 2014 season, I won't be posting in the NFL forum during the regular season. #TimeForAChange

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Losing Cam Akers to the Achilles tear is a huge loss for the Rams. Bummer.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    LOL. He was my only decent keeper in a fantasy league. Was only going to cost me a 7th round pick.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    LOL. He was my only decent keeper in a fantasy league. Was only going to cost me a 7th round pick.
    I have Darrell Henderson in my dynasty league with my buddies lol. So worked out pretty nicely on my end. Definitely feel bad for the dude though, so young and to have that happen. Especially since most running backs don’t get a 2nd contract really

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I have Darrell Henderson in my dynasty league with my buddies lol. So worked out pretty nicely on my end. Definitely feel bad for the dude though, so young and to have that happen. Especially since most running backs don’t get a 2nd contract really
    It does suck for him. I can't think of many athletes that came back from an Achilles tear. And none are RBs.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It does suck for him. I can't think of many athletes that came back from an Achilles tear. And none are RBs.
    Yeah, Kobe was never the same, except for maybe his last ever game in the NBA. At first when you said RBs I thought Adrian Peterson, but that was his ACL and MCL tearing not Achilles.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    at least they still have the other two right? I don't think who plays RB matters for the Rams so much as long as the guys inside can block and they can plug and play whoever to set up the RPO and play action for Stafford. The Rams should absolutely be a pass first team with Stafford, but having guys who can gain yards on draw and inside zone type plays will also go a long way. Very tough division the Rams play in, likely the best in the NFL with the return of the 49ers.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Looks like Rodgers and the Packers have just about come to an agreement for Rodgers to return, at least for next season.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Looks like Rodgers and the Packers have just about come to an agreement for Rodgers to return, at least for next season.
    Thank .

Was gonna be a rough season watching us trot Love out under center every week

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    A bit tired of Rodgers saga and seeing his headlines everytime I click on ESPN.com

I am still a supporter of his but totally understand how he isolated himself from his family.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Carson Wentz out indefinitely with a foot injury that will most likely require surgery.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Come on Beane, get a 3rd rounder from Indy for Mitch

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    Shame. Was hoping for this drama to stretch into the preseason at the very least.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Come on Beane, get a 3rd rounder from Indy for Mitch
    nobody wants mitch.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Shame. Was hoping for this drama to stretch into the preseason at the very least.
    perhaps Justin Fields can shock the world and the Bears with that defense and Fields can win the NFC North even with a healthy Rodgers in GB.

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    perhaps Justin Fields can shock the world and the Bears with that defense and Fields can win the NFC North even with a healthy Rodgers in GB.
    That's the dream. But its' more likely that this happens next year instead of this year. That being said, a fan can still hope.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    That's the dream. But its' more likely that this happens next year instead of this year. That being said, a fan can still hope.
    I’m a big fields fan and think he is legit.

was pissed off to see him slip and y’all trade up like that. I’m conflicted now, I want the guy to do well, but also… the bears. More than likely year 1 is a bit rough (rough still being better than the pile of garbage that was the bears qb situation last year), I imagine year 2 he takes a big step forward though.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

was pissed off to see him slip and y’all trade up like that. I’m conflicted now, I want the guy to do well, but also… the bears. More than likely year 1 is a bit rough (rough still being better than the pile of garbage that was the bears qb situation last year), I imagine year 2 he takes a big step forward though.
    Ya never know with rookie QBs though. Dak Prescott even in spite of a bad defense and a below average coach and megalomaniac owner, went 13-3 as a rookie. Have the Bears shored up their O-line problems? That is the question. They have more than enough talent on offense at the skill positions but as bad as Trubisky has been, the offensive line has been at least as much if not more to blame for the Bears' dismal offenses for the foreseeable past. That is why Foles didn't work (he needs great pass protection like what the Eagles had to perform well, since he is a multi-read pocket passing statue) and also partially to blame for Trubisky developing bad habits early in his career like flushing out from the pocket too quicky instead of going through reads and progressions and finding the right read, the right holes in the zones, etc.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Ya never know with rookie QBs though. Dak Prescott even in spite of a bad defense and a below average coach and megalomaniac owner, went 13-3 as a rookie. Have the Bears shored up their O-line problems? That is the question. They have more than enough talent on offense at the skill positions but as bad as Trubisky has been, the offensive line has been at least as much if not more to blame for the Bears' dismal offenses for the foreseeable past. That is why Foles didn't work (he needs great pass protection like what the Eagles had to perform well, since he is a multi-read pocket passing statue) and also partially to blame for Trubisky developing bad habits early in his career like flushing out from the pocket too quicky instead of going through reads and progressions and finding the right read, the right holes in the zones, etc.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Dak shoulder all broke
    Cowgirls lol

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Dak shoulder all broke
    Cowgirls lol

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    vikings not playing any starters made the broncos 1's look outstanding

but the vikings reserves getting crushed by the broncos reserves speaks to their depth

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    nathan peterman actually playing like a backup level QB

nice reclamation project for gruden

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Johnny Lawrence 2nd QB played: 6-9 71 yds
    Zach Wilson 2nd QB played: 6-9 63 yds

Thread Information