Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Absolutely revolutionized soccer. No way tiki taka Barca and Spain would even be possible without xavi. Think about this for a second, can you name a player that is more influential to the kind of tactics a team plays?

It’s no coincidence that Spain was so dominant when he played.

The most under appreciated superstar in football.

Top 10 best footballer of all time. And he’s doing a great job coaching in Qatar.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Luke Shaw is GOAT midfielder, tbh.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Michael Ballack could do it all

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Not a coincidence that Lionel Harden's career took a nose dive after Xavi's retirement.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Paired with Inestia was something

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Luke Shaw is GOAT midfielder, tbh.
    Luke Shaw is not a midfielder.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Luke Shaw is not a midfielder.
    Wingers are midfielders.

Shaw is a hybrid midfielder / defender, admittedly.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Paired with Inestia was something
    Hated that thirty passes stuff. Glad they got too old, tbh.

Unfortunate that the next generation of Spanish players embraced the style; but it is starting to fade.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Hated that thirty passes stuff. Glad they got too old, tbh.
    Unfortunate that the next generation of Spanish players embraced the style; but it is starting to fade.
    Im not so judgmental.
    I was amazed a bunch of midgets could dominate. It was very impressive. Maddening but impressive.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Im not so judgmental.
    I was amazed a bunch of midgets could dominate. It was very impressive. Maddening but impressive.
    Both playing along side Messi for club made them that much more formidable too.

They were like GS Warriors at first. The football world didn't have an immediate answer.

Thankfully, sanity was restored.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Michael Ballack could do it all
    For his generation, maybe. Beckham too.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Khedira, Schweinsteiger, Ozil, Kroos, Muller were The Machine.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Not a coincidence that Lionel Harden's career took a nose dive after Xavi's retirement.
    Same with Penaldo harden after Modric. Who fully dserved 2018 Ballon Dor. Meanwhile Messi is getting his 7th ballon d'or this year while Ronaldo can't even get into a Euro starting Xi, in a tourney where Patrick Schick dominates

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Same with Penaldo harden after Modric. Who fully dserved 2018 Ballon Dor. Meanwhile Messi is getting his 7th ballon d'or this year while Ronaldo can't even get into a Euro starting Xi, in a tourney where Patrick Schick dominates
    Ronaldo without Modric dominated the best domestic league in the world, the best Lionel Harden could do without Xavi and Iniesta was win a mickey mouse bubble ring

Ronaldo has been finished for the past 10 seasons. Modric deserved his ballon d'or. As usual, your takes are just absolutely awful and you keep showing that you don't know about

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Ronaldo without Modric dominated the best domestic league in the world, the best Lionel Harden could do without Xavi and Iniesta was win a mickey mouse bubble ring

Ronaldo has been finished for the past 10 seasons. Modric deserved his ballon d'or. As usual, your takes are just absolutely awful and you keep showing that you don't know about
    Ronaldo without Modric had the GOAT manager, we’ve seen what he’s like without an elite manager and Eder has to bail him out because his body can’t hold up.

Messi dominates a tournament with Neymar while Ronaldo is outshined by danish scrubs

No penalty no party for Ronaldo

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

You’re the moron calling Messi Lionel harden despite the fact that everyone and their mother sees Messi as the better footballer. Modric still takes his team to CL finals while Ronaldo takes his teams to their lowest point after 9 years of winning the Mickey Mouse league.

The fact that you seriously think Ronaldo is better than Messi, a one dimensional player in Ronaldo shows how little you know. Compare how many footballers pick Messi over Ronaldo. But sure, we have the mighty bynumite with his takes on a washed up past it Ronaldo

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

Modric going further than Ronaldo ever has in the WC

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Xavi was great, no need to hate on him, but there were plenty of great midfielders before him like Falcăo, Dunga or Alemăo....

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    lol at Alemao, he wasn't that great

Falcao was underrated tbh

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Who was that midfielder from Uruguay?

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Jorge "El Mágico" Gonzalez

The Wizard from El Salvador

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    El Mágico was Diego Armando Maradona's favorite player...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    El Mágico was Diego Armando Maradona's favorite player...
    Bochini was Maradona's favourite player, tbh.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    For his generation, maybe. Beckham too.
    Ballack was elite defender. Basically a taller Schweinsteiger. Guided those weak German teams to 2002 Finale and '06 extra time defeat in the Semis

Would be UCL champion if not for Terry slipping. Michael controlled the MF just wasn't a goal scorer.

Thread Information