My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like they only win Chips when they buy stars from other teams. Have they developed draft picks other than Magic and Kobe? Ingram, Randle, Clarkson, Ball, D'Russ ..........ALL got better when they left the stink hole called LA. Will Kuzma follow this history and blossom with another franchise? What are yalls thoughts?

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No they cheat and take other people's developed super stars....how is this news it's 2021

They ditched whack ass Shlongo Bell and he's supposed to be the future of NBA PGs

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No they cheat and take other people's developed super stars....how is this news it's 2021

They ditched whack ass Shlongo Bell and he's supposed to be the future of NBA PGs
    You're just damn fortunate Cuban came along and put a measure of a stopper in the bottle to the proceedings. Otherwise, we'd be well over 20 NBA World les instead of 17.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're just damn fortunate Cuban came along and put a measure of a stopper in the bottle to the proceedings. Otherwise, we'd be well over 20 NBA World les instead of 17.
    That's it and that's all!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They developed Kuzma into a serviceable IG model and chinese league superstar tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No we leave that up to farm teams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Post from 2004

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Seems like they only win Chips when they buy stars from other teams. Have they developed draft picks other than Magic and Kobe? Ingram, Randle, Clarkson, Ball, D'Russ ..........ALL got better when they left the stink hole called LA. Will Kuzma follow this history and blossom with another franchise? What are yalls thoughts?
    bad examples

all those players were really young and/or playing behind kobe/lebron

going to teams where they can get more opportunities, as well as getting older and more experienced, of course their numbers will go up. but the same problem exists with all of them... people expect them to be stars and they simply arent. they are all #3 options for legit contenders at best, some are simply role players.

ingram is easily the most talented of them all, but physically and mentally weak

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fakers stuck on 16 and sham bubble fake le in reality

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No we leave that up to farm teams

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fakers stuck on 16 and sham bubble fake le in reality
    I thought you walked tall, Rummy. Like Pusser, Buford T. Now, well now I find you crawlin', belly draggin', denigrating NBA World Championships.

Shame-on-you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Every kid growing up either wants to play for the hometown team or the Lakers. That's life get over it.

Same story with the Yankees and Cowboys.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And boy oh boy did he apply the stopper

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And boy oh boy did he apply the stopper

Yep, he'd been waiting his whole adult life, planning and stewing, totin' up his ciphers, keeping his nose as clean as he possibly could in fervent hope he'd qualify and succeed at NBA ownership. Kept his mouth shut as to his primary intent...you know not letting the cat out of bag thru the years...

"This isn't right. This is wrong. The Lakers are not being honest and forthright. The other owners are taking payoffs so that the Lakers can prosper. When I become 21 I'm going own an NBA team and put this here stopper (hold up an every day houselhold stopper) in this here bottle (holds up one of those old Dr. Pepper bottles.) This, THIS, this, I vow."

No, he kept his trap shut, got in there and proceeded to go door-to-door, probably with a learned attorney letting everybody know that the party was over.

The mother er broke my rice bowl, in a thousand pieces. I gathered the thousand pieces glued it back together, uva time because of my palsy, but it'll never be the same rice bowl..."You know, Dale, that bowl will never be the same." - the wife---standing over my ing palsying shoulder as I glued the thousand pieces of that rice bowl back together.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you just realize this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every kid growing up either wants to play for the hometown team or the Lakers. That's life get over it.

Same story with the Yankees and Cowboys.
    I don't disagree with you but grown ass men who never even visited LA picked the Lakers as their team so they could perpetually scoreboard the ring count. Let's not pretend otherwise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    V
    I thought you walked tall, Rummy. Like Pusser, Buford T. Now, well now I find you crawlin', belly draggin', denigrating NBA World Championships.

Shame-on-you.
    Nothing to see here / Faker fan defending the indefensible as Fakers beat a JV injured team after not facing full squads and getting classic 8 on 5 LakerRef but of course they did not make it out of first round in a real playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    V

Nothing to see here / Faker fan defending the indefensible as Fakers beat a JV injured team after not facing full squads and getting classic 8 on 5 LakerRef but of course they did not make it out of first round in a real playoffs.
    You can only play who they put in front of you. Last team standing wins.

Thread Information