Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

From the national level to the local level the authoritarian Dems are pressuring companies to silence dissenting speech.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They wanted him to go after the 2nd. Instead he attacks the 1st. You hate to see it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MLB vs Georgia and Hollywood vs. Georgia come to mind without looking at other egregious acts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After third venue cancels America First rally, two GOP lawmakers plan ‘peaceful protest against communism’

After three Southern California venues canceled Republican Reps. Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Greene’s America First rally amid significant public outcry, the lawmakers said Saturday they planned to host a protest in Riverside instead.

In a video posted to Twitter Saturday afternoon, Gaetz called on all California “patriots” to join him and Greene outside Riverside City Hall at 5 p.m. for a “peaceful protest against communism.”

“These folks they tried to cancel our venues but they can never cancel our patriotism or our American spirit,” Gaetz said in a video filmed outside Riverside City Hall. “They’ll hear us all throughout Southern California.”

The abrupt change occurred hours after the Anaheim Event Center backed out of allowing the lawmakers to use the venue, a decision made after city officials shared concerns about other events limiting police resources for the rally.

“It was the lack of advance notice for an event that would attract the attention this one would that raised issues for our city,” said Mike Lyster, Anaheim city spokesman.

The last-minute cancellation was the latest in a series of hiccups for the controversial GOP lawmakers in their attempts to get a fundraising event off the ground in Southern California. Gaetz and Greene have been cohosting America First rallies across the country since early May.

Tickets to Saturday’s event were free for general admission. However, those who registered were given the option to upgrade to VIP status for $250 per person, funds that were expected to go to the Put America First Joint Fundraising Committee to support Greene‘s and Gaetz’s reelection campaigns.

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...m-gaetz-greene

---

So the city didn't cancel anything, the venues, which are private en ies, did...

Why do you hate America, OP?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope they don't move into a public venue, could be interpreted as a coup attempt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope they don't move into a public venue, could be interpreted as a coup attempt.
    Pretty ironic since they have no problem spewing their bull in Congress...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still has your pussy sore 6 months later. We wouldn’t want to start another cycle of that

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still has your pussy sore 6 months later. We wouldn’t want to start another cycle of that
    DMC is hardcore Republicrat at the end of the day.

You are showing how sore you are that your propaganda's not being gulped by a person such as him, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After third venue cancels America First rally, two GOP lawmakers plan ‘peaceful protest against communism’

After three Southern California venues canceled Republican Reps. Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Greene’s America First rally amid significant public outcry, the lawmakers said Saturday they planned to host a protest in Riverside instead.

In a video posted to Twitter Saturday afternoon, Gaetz called on all California “patriots” to join him and Greene outside Riverside City Hall at 5 p.m. for a “peaceful protest against communism.”

“These folks they tried to cancel our venues but they can never cancel our patriotism or our American spirit,” Gaetz said in a video filmed outside Riverside City Hall. “They’ll hear us all throughout Southern California.”

The abrupt change occurred hours after the Anaheim Event Center backed out of allowing the lawmakers to use the venue, a decision made after city officials shared concerns about other events limiting police resources for the rally.

“It was the lack of advance notice for an event that would attract the attention this one would that raised issues for our city,” said Mike Lyster, Anaheim city spokesman.

The last-minute cancellation was the latest in a series of hiccups for the controversial GOP lawmakers in their attempts to get a fundraising event off the ground in Southern California. Gaetz and Greene have been cohosting America First rallies across the country since early May.

Tickets to Saturday’s event were free for general admission. However, those who registered were given the option to upgrade to VIP status for $250 per person, funds that were expected to go to the Put America First Joint Fundraising Committee to support Greene‘s and Gaetz’s reelection campaigns.

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...m-gaetz-greene

---

So the city didn't cancel anything, the venues, which are private en ies, did...

Why do you hate America, OP?
    I hear that the Four Seasons Tattoo and Piercing Saloon in Victorville is available for hire.

Thread Information