Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Take him away from the greatest managers of all time he got to play under, and remove the best midfield in the world behind alongside Ramos's leadership and you have a once great player who can't even get into a Euro starting XI that was from a tourney dominated by Patrick Schick.

He's had a of a career, but the fact that he can't get out of Juventus due to his age and nobody thinks he's worth unsetling the team for anymore. Can Penaldo Harden actually lose to a decent team in CL again? Instead of the mid table Porto and Lyons of the world? Can he get Juventus out of their lowest point in over a decade after all the promise was made of him taking Juventus to CL glory? He's fading fast in a league where plenty of 35+ year old score for fun. Madrid still make it to the CL semi-final while Ronaldo single handedly loses his teams the tie by not even facing the free kick taker because he's scared of the ball and allow Porto to score. Most Juventus fans would be okay with Ronaldo leaving. The emporer has no clothes.

It's hard to see a once good poacher fade so rapidly from the limelight.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Only 2 contenders in the tournament
    Empty stadiums
    No extra time
    4 editions of the Copa America in the last 6 years
    Qatar and Japan joining the tournament
    Mickey mouse bubble ring
    Stat-padding against average teams like Bolivia and Ecuador
    Complete ghost in the final
    Bailed out by Di Maria

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Only 2 contenders in the tournament
    Empty stadiums
    No extra time
    4 editions of the Copa America in the last 6 years
    Qatar and Japan joining the tournament
    Mickey mouse bubble ring
    Stat-padding against average teams like Bolivia and Ecuador
    Complete ghost in the final
    Bailed out by Di Maria

Still couldn’t get past round of 16

Denmark makes the semi finals

Fails to make euro starting XI

Mediocre team like England makes the finals

A tournament dominated by the likes of Patrick Schick

Stat pads against Faroe Islands and Andorra, needs 20 tourneys to do what the previous leading euro scorer did in just one

No longer relevant and has Juventus nose diving and nobody else wants him on their team so he screwed

Leaves Madrid and his career as a relevant player ends immediately

Bailed out by EDER

Forced to be a cheerleader because he never shows up in NT finals

Bailed out by Bernardo Silva

Irrelevant without Modric

Penaldo Iverson everyone, ball hogging one dimensional stat passing penalty merchant

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Ronaldo had an amazing career, I don't think he has anything else to prove, tbh...

Not his fault he played in the Messi era. He'll probably be remembered among the top 30 players of all time, which is a great place to be for any footballer.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I'm surprised he hasn't got to PSG yet. You know it's coming sooner or later.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Cristiano Ronaldo will be on the bench for Udinese-Juventus. Official. ������ #Ronaldo

He’s NOT starting - it was a precise request from Cristiano because he hopes to find a solution on the market in the next days.

But Juventus have received NO official bids yet for Cristiano.

Damn, no one wants Ronaldo. Wow

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    Cristiano Ronaldo will be on the bench for Udinese-Juventus. Official. 🚨🇵🇹 #Ronaldo

He’s NOT starting - it was a precise request from Cristiano because he hopes to find a solution on the market in the next days.

But Juventus have received NO official bids yet for Cristiano.

Damn, no one wants Ronaldo. Wow
    Can you blame them? Not really a team player.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    I think Ronaldo is in denial of his abilities. If he wants to compete for UCL les then he needs to become a rotation guy. Otherwise he should join ManU and try and help them get out of UCL group stage. By returning to Manchester he can cement his legacy at a 2nd Club, especially in a nation that is belligerent about footy.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    He was productive in Juventus for 3 seasons, but Juve probably didn't like the ridicule Edu Aguirre, Ancelotti and Ronaldo were doing. Besides, some sources say Ronaldo's agent was offering his signing for €25M to a premiere league team.

I think Atlético, besides signing Vlahović, should take Ronaldo for €25M, if they thought to s out more than €50M for Griezmann and take on his horrible long term contract. They will be able to recoup most of the €25M transferring Ronaldo after a season to PSG or MLS.

Suárez delivered the league, Ronaldo will deliver the first Champions.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    He was productive in Juventus for 3 seasons, but Juve probably didn't like the ridicule Edu Aguirre, Ancelotti and Ronaldo were doing. Besides, some sources say Ronaldo's agent was offering his signing for €25M to a premiere league team.

I think Atlético, besides signing Vlahović, should take Ronaldo for €25M, if they thought to s out more than €50M for Griezmann and take on his horrible long term contract. They will be able to recoup most of the €25M transferring Ronaldo after a season to PSG or MLS.

Suárez delivered the league, Ronaldo will deliver the first Champions.
    That would be very interesting but I don't think he burns his bridges in Real with such a move. He should feel confident enough as arguably GOAT - they are above any club or league. Join Atletico and be a villain for a bit

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I'm surprised he hasn't got to PSG yet. You know it's coming sooner or later.
    Not anymore it isn't.

Dude must have got mad as when he saw Messi beating him to the spot, tbh.

Yall gotta admit it is pretty funny to see Ronaldo reach Carmelo like levels of undesirability, tbh. I wonder if he's gonna take a year off.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ronaldo is a left winger, like Neymar. So PSG isn't a good option for him.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Not anymore it isn't.

Dude must have got mad as when he saw Messi beating him to the spot, tbh.

Yall gotta admit it is pretty funny to see Ronaldo reach Carmelo like levels of undesirability, tbh. I wonder if he's gonna take a year off.
    How many teams passed on Brady before he joined Tampa and took a on your nfl team?

A player that gives you 30 league goals at the age of 36. Who would be stupid enough to want that?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    How many teams passed on Brady before he joined Tampa?
    Mmh, none? Brady pretty much joined the team he wanted.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    It’s not just the €25-30M transfer to pay. Ronaldo also needs a team that can pay his €70M x season salary. Besides the Juve, that only leaves Madrid, maybe Atlético, City, United, Chelsea, maybe Arsenal, Bayern Münich and PSG. That’s €100M for the first season, dropping to €70M for eventual subsequent seasons.

After, the team would need a huge upgrade on left wing, to justify paying such salary, so it leaves out PSG. And finally, Ronaldo plays better in 4:3:3 than in 4:4:2 systems.

The United already spent a lot on Sancho and Varanne. The City on Grealish and is trying buy Kane. The Madrid is trying finish the stadium and bring MBappé. The Atleti plays 4:4:2, maybe can’t pay so much or Ronaldo wouldn’t play for them. Chelsea could be but they just won the champions. Bayern aren’t into paying so much, besides they already have Lewandowski. Arsenal, maybe Cristiano would rather stay in Juventus. PSG has Neymar on the left wing.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    "One of the teams, they weren't interested in the very end," Brady said on The Shop

FAP

Even GOATs get passed on. Teams are probably concerned with Ronaldo's advanced age more than anything else.

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    "One of the teams, they weren't interested in the very end," Brady said on The Shop

FAP

Even GOATs get passed on. Teams are probably concerned with Ronaldo's advanced age more than anything else.
    No, teams are concerned about his weekly wages. And then paying a transfer fee to Juve on top of it.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    No, teams are concerned about his weekly wages. And then paying a transfer fee to Juve on top of it.
    I'm sure Ronaldo's wages won't bankrupt City, like a certain club in Catalunya.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Also, Mbappe already made public that he's a Ronaldo fan. That extension is probably a done deal had Ronaldo joined PSG instead of Lionel Harden.

Can't blame Mbappe for not wanting to play with a cancerous, club bankrupting midget.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

FAP

"One"

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Your capitulation is duly noted.

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    All jokes aside,, even at 36, he's a better striker than Jesus.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Surprised he is sacrificing his Man U legacy but options were slim

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I guess he wants to win another Champions League le, and the City gives him good chances to win another le and stay relevant.

Thread Information