Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden nixes Trump-era drama as he welcomes World Champion Dodgers to White House

President Joe Biden welcomed the Los Angeles Dodgers to the White House on Friday to celebrate their 2020 World Series win with a cheerful ceremony that represented a stark departure from the heavily politicized gatherings of professional sports teams under former President Donald Trump.

Speaking from the East Room in an event attended by Vice President Kamala Harris and second gentleman Douglas Emhoff, Biden said the Dodgers were “a lot more than a baseball club” — describing the championship-winning team as “a pillar of American culture and American progress,” and invoking the barrier-breaking Brooklyn Dodger Jackie Robinson.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...e-event-497840

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Of course, the mother ers wouldn't go over there for President Trump, but the mother ers will go over there for mother er Biden.

The mother ers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course, the mother ers wouldn't go over there for President Trump, but the mother ers will go over there for mother er Biden.

The mother ers.
    Amen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The mother ers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The mother ers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden nixes Trump-era drama as he welcomes World Champion Dodgers to White House

President Joe Biden welcomed the Los Angeles Dodgers to the White House on Friday to celebrate their 2020 World Series win with a cheerful ceremony that represented a stark departure from the heavily politicized gatherings of professional sports teams under former President Donald Trump.

Speaking from the East Room in an event attended by Vice President Kamala Harris and second gentleman Douglas Emhoff, Biden said the Dodgers were “a lot more than a baseball club” — describing the championship-winning team as “a pillar of American culture and American progress,” and invoking the barrier-breaking Brooklyn Dodger Jackie Robinson.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...e-event-497840
    What?! No "hamberder" feast to celebrate the victory?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What?! No "hamberder" feast to celebrate the victory?
    No, just mother ers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Imprison Trump for War Crimes
    2. Protests Good Now
    3. COVID Less Deadly Now
    4. Pro Teams Visiting WH Again
    5. Pack That Court

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So they gave Biden 46 but gave Harris 49?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    She's the 49th VP

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another blase RandomNono thread.

Today's "junk filter" poster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol wow that went right over

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol wow that went right over
    Tell us about it, cuckles.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And a race hustler on par with mother er Biden who learned everything she/he knows on the subject from Hussein Obama.

- "Stay out there, keep rioting, keep arsoning, keep targeting Target for looting, don't come back until we get our way!"
    - "Barrel-a- kamala"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumb Blake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Baseball blows so who really gives a ?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another blase RandomNono thread.

Today's "junk filter" poster.
    Compared to the absolute fecal worm infested pus ridden jock fungus stinking mung you put up...

I dont think I have covered it all...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Compared to the absolute fecal worm infested pus ridden jock fungus stinking mung you put up...

I dont think I have covered it all...
    I see that the skull ElNoNo gave the re ed board spammer is still reverberating.

These after shocks of pain and suffering show no signs of subsiding. It will get worse as his threads are ignored and he must seek solace elsewhere.

Ubock was the forced enema the board re spammer needed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The mother ers.
    Will you guys ever take responsibility for anything ever? I mean there's a reason the last president was the most divisive asshole ever and no one could ever get along with him. And it wasn't because he spoke truth to power or some other bull you guys convinced yourself of.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Will you guys ever take responsibility for anything ever? I mean there's a reason the last president was the most divisive asshole ever and no one could ever get along with him. And it wasn't because he spoke truth to power or some other bull you guys convinced yourself of.
    Yet, it's alright with you all that mother er Biden calls 75+ million of us "chumps" because we voted for President Trump.

I got along fine with him. He followed me on Twitter. The President of the United States followed me, Ister.

You know what Biden did, aside of calling me a "chump" for voting for President Trump? Biden lied about the $2k he'd "immediately" give each Americans if those two Georgia senators won their races. They won. He lied because he only gave us $1400, then picked President Trump's pocket for the other $600 President Trump had already given us!

All that is fine with you, huh, Issy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Keep kneeling at the alter of CNN

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol I'm darker than that white ass Indian #49

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet, it's alright with you all that mother er Biden calls 75+ million of us "chumps" because we voted for President Trump.

I got along fine with him. He followed me on Twitter. The President of the United States followed me, Ister.

You know what Biden did, aside of calling me a "chump" for voting for President Trump? Biden lied about the $2k he'd "immediately" give each Americans if those two Georgia senators won their races. They won. He lied because he only gave us $1400, then picked President Trump's pocket for the other $600 President Trump had already given us!

All that is fine with you, huh, Issy?
    You're so grasping at straws. $600+$1400=$2000. Besides if we tried to do another stimulus again right now every single Republican except for the ones like Romney you on will vote against it so don't pretend like getting a stimulus is something you vote Republican for.

This is more you guys not taking personal responsibility too. the reason you lost Georgia is not because of some stimulus trick it's because the suburbs are turning Democrat and black people you guys always do horrible with. Then you say things like black people are brainwashed and have a plantation mentality which is the most insulting bull you could ever hear of not to mention a bad strategy. You guys also lose Jews by a huge margin every election maybe you should tell them they have a concentration camp mentality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're so grasping at straws. $600+$1400=$2000. Besides if we tried to do another stimulus again right now every single Republican except for the ones like Romney you on will vote against it so don't pretend like getting a stimulus is something you vote Republican for.

This is more you guys not taking personal responsibility too. the reason you lost Georgia is not because of some stimulus trick it's because the suburbs are turning Democrat and black people you guys always do horrible with. Then you say things like black people are brainwashed and have a plantation mentality which is the most insulting bull you could ever hear of not to mention a bad strategy. You guys also lose Jews by a huge margin every election maybe you should tell them they have a concentration camp mentality.
    ...they do have a "concentration camp mentality."

I'm short $600x2 with the wife's end. You plainly see that. You know that mother er lied just to get those two Senate seats in Georgia, and then when he was call on it...he stole it from President Trump. What a weak little man.

So, it's okay for mother er Biden to call 75+ million Americans "chumps" because we voted for President Trump? Answer the question.

Blacks have been voting in a 95% block since time immemorial. If (white) tried that stunt there'd be an insurrection. Blacks are brainwashed and blacks will not stop slaughtering one another in the street.

Thread Information