Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Killing people you don't like without due process... that's the very definition of fascism, which you claim to hate.
    But YOU love it.

I don't think she murdered anyone, genius.

But is she even a woman? She's a coattail rider. It would have been very sad for the USA to have its first female president be (a) a product of her husband's success and (b) a likely carpet muncher, not to mention her horrible track record on foreign affairs and foreign policy.

At least if Kamala becomes the first woman president, she isn't a and more importantly, her husband is a nobody. Her parents were nobodies. She would actually be a self made first woman president, which would be looked at more positively than someone who rode their husband's coattails tbh.
    this is why you drive thousands of miles for the possibility of getting laid.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is the dumbest attack on Hillary I've seen. When she was younger Hillary was pretty hot tbh.

This isn't someone I'd consider a :
    just because she looked okay in her 20s doesn't mean she didn't munch a few carpets, pay to have some people killed, fake a southern Arkansas accent when she was actually from Chicago... and most importantly... ride a man's coattails for a political career.

A woman first president being a former Flotus would NOT be breaking the glass ceiling. It would look very bad for females in general. Kamala Harris being president would break the glass ceiling, regardless of whether you like her or not. The only drawback is that she wasn't elected POTUS. But when you elect a Pres/VP combo and the Pres is 80+ with brain disease you know there's a good chance said VP will be president.

this is why you drive thousands of miles for the possibility of getting laid.
    I've only been laid with actual women, i.e. womanly women who can cook and who only sex men; not bisexuals or gender s with pink and green hair, 30 tats and 10 piercings.

Women that are bi or can't cook might as well have a tbh.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 07-21-2021 at 02:58 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just because she looked okay in her 20s doesn't mean she didn't munch a few carpets, pay to have some people killed, fake a southern Arkansas accent when she was actually from Chicago... and most importantly... ride a man's coattails for a political career.

A woman first president being a former Flotus would NOT be breaking the glass ceiling. It would look very bad for females in general. Kamala Harris being president would break the glass ceiling, regardless of whether you like her or not. The only drawback is that she wasn't elected POTUS. But when you elect a Pres/VP combo and the Pres is 80+ with brain disease you know there's a good chance said VP will be president.

I've only been laid with actual women, i.e. womanly women who can cook and who only sex men; not bisexuals or gender s with pink and green hair, 30 tats and 10 piercings.

you can't find that in Texas. You have failed as a man.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Young 20 something Hilldawg def looks better than the women he’s driving 1,000 to take out on a dinner date

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But are there even lesbians in middle earth?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I just don't want to spend my whole life in Tex-Ass.

Though I must say, Post covid Legacy Hall Plano Texas was TEEMING with hotties when I was there on Saturday July 3rd. And I got hit on by two. But I chose not to get laid because they were drunk. Because, ya know, I respect females.

Imo that street in Plano, it's a relatively new development... is the best place for single guys to meet girls in all of Texas. It's way better than the hipsters of Sixth Street in Austin or anything San Antonio has to offer (lol fat Mexicans).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Covid recession.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Improper covid response recession.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its just you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, your Trump ed everything up good.

How did you vote for that guy AFTER he ed everything up?

What is your reasoning?

Hunter Biden?

Thread Information