Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what a Harris vs. a Trump/DeSantis would look like in 2024. She's rabidly hated across the USA. Nobody likes her.

Discuss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poll 3 years out by desperate Trump .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^ Said the Board's pedophile and "rehabilitated" Trumpist.

Zero doubt the increase in gas prices have stalled your kitty-litter filled rape-van from leaving your sister's RV-resort campsite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yawn
    Have another beer it's already past noon False Charge DMC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shes a more inept and mentally / verbally challenged Clinton tbqh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Desantis would mop the floor with her, tbh.

Trump? Meh, not so sure. She is unlikable but so is he and his presence motivates their base.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree she's mostly an empty pantsuit. Still, bottom line is US white males can't handle any Democratic woman in charge. Even if she succeeds early and does great, she's toast.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump? Meh, not so sure. She is unlikable but so is he and his presence motivates their base.
    Would DeSantis win Michigan and Wisconsin though, that is the million dollar question. Winning back Georgia should be cake. Florida is already a solid red state. But winning back Georgia alone only cuts the deficit to 290-248. Give him back Arizona (no sure thing?) and it's still 279-259 Democrat. 270 to win.

I agree she's mostly an empty pantsuit. Still, bottom line is US white males can't handle any Democratic woman in charge. Even if she succeeds early and does great, she's toast.
    Right, but, funny thing is -- they would line up for miles to vote for a Condi Rice or Candace Owens type. So it's most definitely partisanship, not racism or sexism.

ChumpDumper admitting by implication that US white GOP males aren't racist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trump will be dead by 2024 and ron deathsentence is killing off his voter base in fl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would DeSantis win Michigan and Wisconsin though, that is the million dollar question. Winning back Georgia should be cake. Florida is already a solid red state. But winning back Georgia alone only cuts the deficit to 290-248. Give him back Arizona (no sure thing?) and it's still 279-259 Democrat. 270 to win.

Right, but, funny thing is -- they would line up for miles to vote for a Condi Rice or Candace Owens type. So it's most definitely partisanship, not racism or sexism.

No, that's not it.

And they would never vote for Condi or Candace. Not in a million years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trump will be dead by 2024 and ron deathsentence is killing off his voter base in fl
    It's July 2021 and you still believe in the covid sniffle scamdemic hoax
    No, that's not it.

And they would never vote for Condi or Candace. Not in a million years.
    Seriously? Umm, yeah they would. They go crazy over intelligent minority women who are conservative and buck the trend. They're ultra hot commodities, like the 98-cent peaches at HEB in late July/early August.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

No they wouldn't, they'd revolt if Condi Rice was ever the candidate.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It's July 2021 and you still believe in the covid sniffle scamdemic hoax

Seriously? Umm, yeah they would. They go crazy over intelligent minority women who are conservative and buck the trend. They're ultra hot commodities, like the 98-cent peaches at HEB in late July/early August.
    calling Coondace Owens an "intelligent minority woman". All she does is repeat racist right wing dog whistles to try and make them seem more credible coming from a "black woman."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sums it up.

The only thing worse than a black guy is a woman.

They will lose what is left of their minds..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's July 2021 and you still believe in the covid sniffle scamdemic hoax .
    600k+ dead is not a hoax.

Unless you are an idiot.

Are you an idiot?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yawn
    Have another beer it's already past noon False Charge DMC.

Lying Larry 2.0 pretending his threads and comments didn't happen. Still unable to grasp the function/purpose of highlighting/mentioning.

Only thing you got going for you is that you're not derp. Keep trying, no one has forgotten.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    600k+ dead is not a hoax.

Unless you are an idiot.

Are you an idiot?
    Anyone who thinks Coondace Owens is intelligent is most certainly an idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who thinks Coondace Owens is intelligent is most certainly an idiot.
    Another stellar conservative with non-college bona fides. Dropped out junior year.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Biden is running again in 2024.

Theres also a reason he’s giving Kamala nothing but sandwiches to deal with that do nothing to up her popularity (border crisis, getting impossible voting rights legislation done, etc.) while Buttigieg is getting a massive infrastructure bill on his resume. He knows which one is actually electable and which one isn’t.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Unless his health gives out between now and 2024, Trump still gives the GOP the best chance imo. He gets more rural turnout than any other GOP candidate and no one else has the populist appeal.

One big misconception a lot of non-MAGA Republicans seem to be making is thinking a more polite version of Trump can win the suburbs back. The suburbs have been slowly trending blue for decades, all Trump did was kick that trend into overdrive and it’s not going to reverse unless the GOP moderates itself on things like climate change. The meal ticket for the GOP is to continue winning working class whites at Trump-sized margins and to eat into the Dems’ margins with uneducated minorities the way Trump did last year….the educated suburban white voter isn’t coming back though.

There are just so many intangibles about Trump as the candidate that people don’t appreciate. For basically the 30 years prior to his run for president he was depicted as the paragon of American wealth and success by most media outlets in the country. There’s no way another candidate can replicate that, and I don’t think the fact DeSantis is a more polished communicator + actually had a scintilla of human decency that’s displayed when a disaster occurs in his state comes close to outweighing all the unique stuff about Trump.
    Last edited by Will Hunting; 07-20-2021 at 05:47 PM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #AuditAll50

Pretending that the geriatric racist sexual assaulter Biden won anyhow.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless his health gives out between now and 2024, Trump still gives the GOP the best chance imo. He gets more rural turnout than any other GOP candidate and no one else has the populist appeal.

One big misconception a lot of non-MAGA Republicans seem to be making is thinking a more polite version of Trump can win the suburbs back. The suburbs have been slowly trending blue for decades, all Trump did was kick that trend into overdrive and it’s not going to reverse unless the GOP moderates itself on things like climate change. The meal ticket for the GOP is to continue winning working class whites at Trump-sized margins and to eat into the Dems’ margins with uneducated minorities the way Trump did last year….the educated suburban white voter isn’t coming back though.

There are just so many intangibles about Trump as the candidate that people don’t appreciate. For basically the 30 years prior to his run for president he was depicted as the paragon of American wealth and success by most media outlets in the country. There’s no way another candidate can replicate that, and I don’t think the fact DeSantis is a more polished communicator + actually had a scintilla of human decency that’s displayed when a disaster occurs in his state comes close to outweighing all the unique stuff about Trump.
    IMO, you underestimate Trump HATE. My brother is not flying up from Jamaica to vote for the first time in his life against DeSantis, but he did against Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO, you underestimate Trump HATE. My brother is not flying up from Jamaica to vote for the first time in his life against DeSantis, but he did against Trump.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool story, bro.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    if your brother is an expat living in Jamaica he could have voted by mail, so that’s a pretty stupid and anecdotal example.

Thread Information