Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's karma for CP0 being such a classless asshole. I rooted for him to fail because he doesn't win with class and he loses without class.
    But really, I'm just so happy to see Giannis get a ring! He stayed in Milwaukee and delivered. Not to mention he's just a classy franchise cornerstone. It's refreshing, especially in the sports climate of 2021. All of these cowardly bandwagon players forming superteams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's karma for CP0 being such a classless asshole. I rooted for him to fail because he doesn't win with class and he loses without class.
    But really, I'm just so happy to see Giannis get a ring! He stayed in Milwaukee and delivered. Not to mention he's just a classy franchise cornerstone. It's refreshing, especially in the sports climate of 2021. All of these cowardly bandwagon players forming superteams.
    Both Giannis and Middleton...I'm sure either one could have sought greener pastures at certain times, but they were determined to get it done together and delivered for Milwaukee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It for sure cost them Game 4. Even with CP0's disappearing act Phoenix was still in control through three quarters because of Booker. Then he made a drive early in the fourth, lost the ball off Tucker's foot, refs called Milwaukee ball, and Booker got furious and completely lost his focus. Moronic fifth foul, sulking and kicking on the bench, comes back in and tackles Holiday for a sixth uncalled foul, commits another re ed foul on Middleton, and doesn't do offensively in the fourth other that hit one shot that mattered and then one to pad his stats with the game over. Couldn't believe how easily he took himself out of that game when he was having an all-time Finals performance until then.
    Agreed! Look at Jrue Holiday-- he had a few terrible shooting games but completely kept his composure and continued to play great defense and post great assist-to-turnover ratios. Jrue's maturity made him a weapon in every game, regardless of the cir stances.

Thread Information