San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'll never win a ring as a key player. Gonna have to go coattail buy even then the curse might be too much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's a Kobe perfomance on a key pkayoff game if I ever saw one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a Kobe perfomance on a key pkayoff game if I ever saw one.
    At least kobe played defense tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s no way to talk about our future 2023 big time free agent pick up. Tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Booker and Ayton are chill af, but uh... yeah, Paul not having a ring is a deserved fate in the same way the Mailman, and hopefully Harden, deserve

not that if in matters what some homer spurs fan feels about them, with their millions of dollars and . Feels good to be petty sometimes tho lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Booker and Ayton are chill af, but uh... yeah, Paul not having a ring is a deserved fate in the same way the Mailman, and hopefully Harden, deserve

not that if in matters what some homer spurs fan feels about them, with their millions of dollars and . Feels good to be petty sometimes tho lol
    Agreed Ayton and Booker are not hateable but it was great to see CP3 fail.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    weak ass tried to bait Portis, and Portis just laughed at him like TD laughing at Perkins.

Luckily Giannis grabbed the rim at the end of G5 too, or he's freefalling into the crowd after Paul's shove

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    weak ass tried to bait Portis, and Portis just laughed at him like TD laughing at Perkins.

Luckily Giannis grabbed the rim at the end of G5 too, or he's freefalling into the crowd after Paul's shove
    He suffers from little man complex. He's always been a cheap shot artist since college. This game below was my first introduction to CP3. CP3 punched Julius intentionally in the nuts during this game and was lucky not to get ejected because instant replay didn't exist back then so the refs didn't catch it. He ended up hitting the game winner and rubbed it in the fans faces. He lied that the fans taunted him about his dead grandfather but it was verified by commentators and people at the game that he was a liar. He also lied that he didn't hit Julius in the nuts and thought he was going to get away with it without realizing the video cameras could spot him doing it intentionally. Granted CP3 was only 20 years old at the time but the way I felt about him was character wise he was a rotten person. I still feel the same today.

Last edited by daslicer; 07-22-2021 at 08:37 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP3 did ball out at times in finals. Would have a ring with slightly better supporting cast. I mean, they were trotting out Frank Kaminsky and Cam Payne in an elimination game in finals. Booker was pretty bad and plays zero defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They’d be smart to move on from him rather than sink 2/$80m into a dry well. They only made the Finals because both LA teams were decimated by injuries.

He’s looking very old these days. When he tries that Curly Neal Globetrotters circle dribble the ball comes loose, more often than not these days. Very sloppy handle.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP3 did ball out at times in finals. Would have a ring with slightly better supporting cast. I mean, they were trotting out Frank Kaminsky and Cam Payne in an elimination game in finals. Booker was pretty bad and plays zero defense.
    LOL blaming his cast. Booker / Ayton / Bridges / Crowder / Johnson / Payne is pretty solid, you replace CP0 with Isiah and Suns probably win the series in 5. was pathetic seeing Paul too scared to even initiate the offense in Game 5 because Jrue Holiday was on him. What's the point of even having him on the floor if he's not going to run the offense? Paul has no one to blame but himself for choking away this series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, that s gotta sting. Going up 2-0 in the Finals with a shot at the first championship of a 16-year career, only to be backdoor swept. So close yet still so far.

Phoenix played their hearts out this year but definitely overachieved and got some luck along the way. Rest of the West will be back healthy next year (well, not Nephew) so can't say I see them making it back to the Finals.

Would not at all be surprised to see Chris Paul opt out so he can go to the Lakers and try to ride LeBron and AD's coattails to a ring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh, Booker definitely has moments. Dude needs to stop constantly ing at the refs, especially when he is already getting ridiculous superstar treatment.

He gets heated and his complaining and arguing takes his head out of the game, which cost the Suns a game or two in this series and possibly the entire Finals.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rest of the West will be back healthy next year (well, not Nephew)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, that s gotta sting. Going up 2-0 in the Finals with a shot at the first championship of a 16-year career, only to be backdoor swept. So close yet still so far.

Phoenix played their hearts out this year but definitely overachieved and got some luck along the way. Rest of the West will be back healthy next year (well, not Nephew) so can't say I see them making it back to the Finals.

Would not at all be surprised to see Chris Paul opt out so he can go to the Lakers and try to ride LeBron and AD's coattails to a ring.
    I don't think Phoenix played their hearts out at all. Paul sure didn't, the lasting memory of the Suns in the Finals for me will be Paul refusing to even attack Holiday in the third quarter of Game 5 and just going and standing in the corner every possession when he's supposed to be the guy the entire offense is built around.

Also Paul is the president of the NBAPA. He's not taking any kind of shorts on his money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh, Booker definitely has moments. Dude needs to stop constantly ing at the refs, especially when he is already getting ridiculous superstar treatment.

He gets heated and his complaining and arguing takes his head out of the game, which cost the Suns a game or two in this series and possibly the entire Finals.
    It for sure cost them Game 4. Even with CP0's disappearing act Phoenix was still in control through three quarters because of Booker. Then he made a drive early in the fourth, lost the ball off Tucker's foot, refs called Milwaukee ball, and Booker got furious and completely lost his focus. Moronic fifth foul, sulking and kicking on the bench, comes back in and tackles Holiday for a sixth uncalled foul, commits another re ed foul on Middleton, and doesn't do offensively in the fourth other that hit one shot that mattered and then one to pad his stats with the game over. Couldn't believe how easily he took himself out of that game when he was having an all-time Finals performance until then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks jake from state farm!

Thread Information