Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wait so you got them removed?

Tattoos are tattoos are tattoos no matter their placement. You dumb trolls are just lame with lame lingo and the like... Yall are lames so it's par for the course.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep telling yourself that . Every one here already knows youre a weak pussy that himself when he got challenged to catch me outside you're a soft ass loser, incessantly whining and crying on ST for a decade about 100s of posters and you have the audacity to talk about anyone else you're pathetic. plain and simple.

cant say i blame you though, knowing your sad backstory. i'd be afraid to step away from the computer screen and go outside to meet the Footlong kony too if i was a twig legged got like you tbh
    You're literally a phony and no matter how much you talk it won't change that fact. You just keep this charade up as if you're some badass and am intimidating to me but you aren't bro.

You're just like BD, if not you are BD, and a couple others who talk big, lie, and then proceed to keep that lie alive. I don't fear any of you pussies if we're truly being honest rn.

Why keep derailing your threads dedicated to the man yall love and admire Spurt?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep telling yourself that . Every one here already knows youre a weak pussy that himself when he got challenged to catch me outside you're a soft ass loser, incessantly whining and crying on ST for a decade about 100s of posters and you have the audacity to talk about anyone else you're pathetic. plain and simple.

cant say i blame you though, knowing your sad backstory. i'd be afraid to step away from the computer screen and go outside to meet the Footlong kony too if i was a twig legged got like you tbh
    he'd probably log in afterward bragging about how he got his teeth knocked out and only cried for 5 minutes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw JK you're a skinny white boy too yet you sit here pretending you're a badass. You're fooling no one you pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he'd probably log in afterward bragging about how he got his teeth knocked out and only cried for 5 minutes
    You can drive your lover over here and I'll meet both of you pussies. It'll never happen though and I can say that with 100% certainty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Mr Not So Smart Smarty Pants chimes in... "I know so many languages!"

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    you're pathetic. for the umpteenth time, no one is going to just show up at a business and assault you. i asked you (more than once) to meet up at a neutral spot and you pissed your pants and hid.

it's really ing dumb how you pretend you're big hiding in your ty little shop of horrors when you're a pussy thats afraid to actually go outside and meet up and get his clocked cleaned. but hey, whatever you have to tell yourself to continue living your worthless existence and not off yourself already truth is we all pity your sorry ass tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're literally a phony and no matter how much you talk it won't change that fact. You just keep this charade up as if you're some badass and am intimidating to me but you aren't bro.

You're just like BD, if not you are BD, and a couple others who talk big, lie, and then proceed to keep that lie alive. I don't fear any of you pussies if we're truly being honest rn.

Why keep derailing your threads dedicated to the man yall love and admire Spurt?
    Kindly:

You would be a much happier person if you would just... stop.

This is obviously not really your thing, and you are hooked on what amounts to being angry.

Find something else to goose your limbic system, it will end up being healthier in the long run. Go outside, read a book, exercise, take up an instrument.

Well meant, and freely given,
    RG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're pathetic. for the umpteenth time, no one is going to just show up at a business and assault you. i asked you (more than once) to meet up at a neutral spot and you pissed your pants and hid.

it's really ing dumb how you pretend you're big hiding in your ty little shop of horrors when you're a pussy thats afraid to actually go outside and meet up and get his clocked cleaned. but hey, whatever you have to tell yourself to continue living your worthless existence and not off yourself already truth is we all pity your sorry ass tbh
    plus you know none of his customers are vaccinated or wear masks so that place is a covid bomb

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Tattoos are tattoos are tattoos no matter their placement. You dumb trolls are just lame with lame lingo and the like... Yall are lames so it's par for the course.
    oh

so you have calf tats then

got it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Been there, done that and not doing it again. Not wasting time nor gas meeting up with you pussies who don't show up anyhow and come here telling their fairytales of meeting and kicking my ass. It's hilarious how you think I am just hiding away in my shop. So I pissed my pants and hid huh?

Pity from yall means not a ing thing to me bro and when the are you going to realize that already? You literally mean nothing to me just like the others here.

Kindly:

You would be a much happier person if you would just... stop.

This is obviously not really your thing, and you are hooked on what amounts to being angry.

Find something else to goose your limbic system, it will end up being healthier in the long run. Go outside, read a book, exercise, take up an instrument.

RG
    Shove your "advice" up your faux intellectual ass!

KW

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    incessantly whining and crying on ST for a decade about 100s of posters and you have the audacity to talk about anyone else
    he still doesnt comprehend this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    plus you know none of his customers are vaccinated or wear masks so that place is a covid bomb
    99% of those who come in are vaccinated. Even my apprentice is vaccinated. And none of them cry about it like you pussy ass males.

Guess your paralegal isn't doing the leg work afterall...

You're a ing pussy just like the others SR.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Not wasting time nor gas meeting up with you pussies who don't show up anyhow and come here telling their fairytales of meeting and kicking my ass. It's hilarious how you think I am just hiding away in my shop. So I pissed my pants and hid huh?
    wait so then what is the actual story of what happened?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he still doesnt comprehend this
    100's? Truly 100's? Dude there's like 5 of yall total with ing tons of alts. Who are you pussies kidding?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wait so then what is the actual story of what happened?
    You're ing re ed and have believed the lies of other trolls this whole time even though I've never once stated my side differently and backed up my story with photos yall just dismissed even though they had metadata on them. It's who you pussies are; tribalists!

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    100's? Truly 100's? Dude there's like 5 of yall total with ing tons of alts. Who are you pussies kidding?
    funny how most everyone can pretty easily who is who, and who are whos alts

except you and derp

so you both just resort to calling everyone alts of the same 5 people

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    You're ing re ed and have believed the lies of other trolls this whole time even though I've never once stated my side differently and backed up my story with photos yall just dismissed even though they had metadata on them. It's who you pussies are; tribalists!
    my understanding is both of you said the other didnt show, but i never really got to read the actual stories you each told

so whats the actual truth? what actually happened? honest question joey

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yall hate on a dude who only has differing opinions than yall, can and will be cordial with those who are cordial with me, and who's so transparent here that I've been trolled about it for years and years. It's quite odd yall hate authenticity but it's the internet and it's expected. Yall are a funny, not humorous per se, bunch tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so whats the actual truth? what actually happened? honest question joey
    Doesn't matter pussy. You want drama then go watch your girly shows bro.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Yall hate on a dude who only has differing opinions than yall, can and will be cordial with those who are cordial with me, and who's so transparent here that I've been trolled about it for years and years. It's quite odd yall hate authenticity but it's the internet and it's expected. Yall are a funny, not humorous per se, bunch tbh.
    i cant speak for everyone else

but i dont hate the guy at all. my only issue with derp is his constantly spamming the forum with dumb crap, and creating tons of new threads and spamming already existing threads with good discussion in order to draw attention to himself

even his stupidity i can deal with (joe namath vs james naismith, etc...), but when you just flood threads with propaganda (especially in sports threads trying to force his political views down everyones throat) thats simply annoying

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    and your transparency isnt the issue people have with you

its your reaction to the trolling that feeds the trolls further

that, and the fact that you can dish it but cant take it. that started well prior to the whole calf tats bit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i cant speak for everyone else

but i dont hate the guy at all. my only issue with derp is his constantly spamming the forum with dumb crap, and creating tons of new threads and spamming already existing threads with good discussion in order to draw attention to himself

even his stupidity i can deal with (joe namath vs james naismith, etc...), but when you just flood threads with propaganda (especially in sports threads trying to force his political views down everyones throat) thats simply annoying
    I get it bro... I truly do but I don't see you having the same distaste for those who make fake threads to troll, those who troll with a barrage of karl marx photos, those who derail every thread, etc... It's always one sided with yall and that's why I say yall are tribalist especially in this forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that, and the fact that you can dish it but cant take it. that started well prior to the whole calf tats bit.
    How can't I take it exactly? I only dish what others started.

Thread Information