Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The funny thing about this is that most of the people that post in this thread don't even know he's posting due to the filter. I don't think he's quite figured that out yet.
    I figured out that you're an alt. And look, you're still 5th on the list with just this one, Snitch .

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

rage posting for attention 41 times when no one even sees it
    semen shield calf tats stepping up to white knight for his gay lover per par
    either of these autists pretending they arent completely obsessed with getting attention on ST

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    either of these autists pretending they arent completely obsessed with getting attention on ST

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you think your customers and grandma would think of talk like this Joseph?
    What's it feel like to know you're a bro? You make up stories about meeting me in person like a little kid playing make believe and you keep the lies alive for years; if that's not male energy then I don't know what is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I figured out that you're an alt. And look, you're still 5th on the list with just this one, Snitch .
    Let's be real, none of those in this thread have their "filters" blocking you because I see them all reply to you in other threads.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I literally am replying more to yall than anything. That's the funniest thing about post counts; yall think it means I am just posting to post when reality says otherwise.

JK so mad at me for nothing at all... You hate just to hate and thank God for that because it allows me to weed out males like yourself bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's like 5 real people in this thread tbh.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I literally am replying more to yall than anything. That's the funniest thing about post counts; yall think it means I am just posting to post when reality says otherwise.

JK so mad at me for nothing at all... You hate just to hate and thank God for that because it allows me to weed out males like yourself bro.
    You need to say you don't care at least 30 more times ITT for us to believe it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JK is whiteknighting for the rest of the lefty fresas in here like always. Everywhere I go JK follows with his gay parade. I'm starting to think JK believes I swing the same way he does but I don't; be you bro I don't care & love who you want to love.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You need to say you don't care at least 30 more times ITT for us to believe it.
    JK is whiteknighting for the rest of the lefty fresas in here like always. Everywhere I go JK follows with his gay parade. I'm starting to think JK believes I swing the same way he does but I don't; be you bro I don't care & love who you want to love.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey JK your girlfriend Dumpster wanted to chime in I see...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That myDummy won't stop replying to me and in turn blowing up my notifications. I am so sick of that stupid ass and wish he'd just cease to exist already. you you stupid son of a myDummy and I bet your mother is a ass just like you!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That myDummy won't stop replying to me and in turn blowing up my notifications. I am so sick of that stupid ass and wish he'd just cease to exist already. you you stupid son of a myDummy and I bet your mother is a ass just like you!
    You forgot to say you don't care.

God bless!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The funny thing about this is that most of the people that post in this thread don't even know he's posting due to the filter. I don't think he's quite figured that out yet.
    Oh yeah, I was just highlighting which posters have been puttin in the work here. So, you know, can't claim "oh but I don't care".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, I was just highlighting which posters have been puttin in the work here. So, you know, can't claim "oh but I don't care".
    IDGAF LOL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure you don't Joey. Sure you don't

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure you don't Joey. Sure you don't
    I truly don't... I guess what I should say instead is IDGAF about people like yourself and others here on ST. As well, IDGAF about most topics here except when I am here because after all it is a messageboard and without posts this place would be a graveyard.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's be real, none of those in this thread have their "filters" blocking you because I see them all reply to you in other threads.
    Blocking or not, Blue Santa gs mostly not responding in threads I started because he thinks he's proving a point.

I already made the real point though; that the dude is f*cking psychotic and has a few hundred alts.

Like I give a sh** if he mucks up my threads with his stupid gimp sh**.

Dude's doing me a favor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But your grandma tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Good visual representation of this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dang, the signal also woke darrin.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dang, the signal also woke darrin.
    The Nat-signal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh...hes just a touch above the derp crew.

I have the filter on so I don't see them unless I'm on my phone, which I am today. Jesus...I don't think I've ever seen a poster spend so much time talking to himself outside of boutons. Some of his threads are pages of just him
    At this point about all I'm seeing is hater trying to pump up derp threads

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information