Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No.
    In other subjects. Fauci and the virus. Huge disinformation that is very unhelpful. Because this is NOT your area.

There are parallels here. Its people rating others when they dont know wtf they are talking about.
    Don't come at me with "you're changing the world with your disinfo!" unless you're protesting the HQ at CNN and the like. I say what I say here and will continue to do so; if you have a problem with that then move along PG.

And this is everyone's area not just yours bro so get off your high horse unless you're paying the server fees and moderating this place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he didnt even need the tat signal today

within 2 minutes of my post he was defending him
    It's funny yall think I follow Spurt around just to back him up. Yall are truly the mentally ill conspiracy nuts around here. Next thing I know I'll be referred to as a Russian plant and colluding with the Kremlin.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Don't come at me with "you're changing the world with your disinfo!" unless you're protesting the HQ at CNN and the like. I say what I say here and will continue to do so; if you have a problem with that then move along PG.

And this is everyone's area not just yours bro so get off your high horse unless you're paying the server fees and moderating this place.
    so its more ethical to spread disinformation knowingly, then to contest some, but not literally every single piece of disinformation that has ever existed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because yall mean nothing to me and it's not "all the time". That's literally you and the others being big ass babies tbh. "Poor us.... Stop being mean!"
    Yall talk so much and troll me endlessly yet you cry about me being mean to you and the others.

If you're going to cry go cry to someone wgaf about your whining bro.
    again, do what you want.

i'm just pointing out your absurdity. you claim you dont care about anybody personally but go so far to wish death on people here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so its more ethical to spread disinformation knowingly, then to contest some, but not literally every single piece of disinformation that has ever existed?
    He said "disinformation" but where's the disinfo he's referring to exactly? He just says disinfo when it doesn't suit his political ideology. He also seems to think that I view him as a communist which I've told him in the past that I don't believe he is whatsoever.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    It's funny yall think I follow Spurt around just to back him up. Yall are truly the mentally ill conspiracy nuts around here. Next thing I know I'll be referred to as a Russian plant and colluding with the Kremlin.
    case in point

dish it but cant take it

you've been over here cursing at various posters, calling us weak and 40 other names, and none of us are bothered by it at all. but the moment we make a joke like "the tat signal" you get butthurt over it and think we believe in some kind of conspiracy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    again, do what you want.

i'm just pointing out your absurdity. you claim you dont care about anybody personally but go so far to wish death on people here
    Sarcasm bro plus it's fun watching yall cry endlessly about it even when I don't do it. It's hilarious how you all pile on like the lemmings yall are.

Again, if you're going to be a crybaby I don't want to hear it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sarcasm bro plus it's fun watching yall cry endlessly about it even when I don't do it. It's hilarious how you all pile on like the lemmings yall are.

i find the absurdity entertaining

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    case in point

dish it but cant take it

you've been over here cursing at various posters, calling us weak and 40 other names, and none of us are bothered by it at all. but the moment we make a joke like "the tat signal" you get butthurt over it and think we believe in some kind of conspiracy
    IDGAF about your stupid little internet lingo bro... That "tatsignal" is stupid to me just like the other lingo "sperm shielding". Yall come across like 12 yr olds with that bs. Like I've said, yall truly aren't funny trolls; effective, yes, but funny, nah. Yall are straight up lames.

You think I'm "butthurt" over "tatsignal"... hahaha

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    ironic you say this after 40 posts of "everyone gangs up on me for being authentic so i have to defend my honor! "

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i find the absurdity entertaining
    I don't find you entertaining in the least. Please cry to someone else in the future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ironic you say this after 40 posts of "everyone gangs up on me for being authentic so i have to defend my honor! "
    I was crying about it because I stated a simple fact? And never did I say, "I have to defend my honor!"

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    IDGAF about your stupid little internet lingo bro... That "tatsignal" is stupid to me just like the other lingo "sperm shielding". Yall come across like 12 yr olds with that bs. Like I've said, yall truly aren't funny trolls; effective, yes, but funny, nah. Yall are straight up lames.

You think I'm "butthurt" over "tatsignal"... hahaha
    Yall hate on a dude who only has differing opinions than yall, can and will be cordial with those who are cordial with me, and who's so transparent here that I've been trolled about it for years and years. It's quite odd yall hate authenticity but it's the internet and it's expected. Yall are a funny, not humorous per se, bunch tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't find you entertaining in the least. Please cry to someone else in the future.
    ima keep pointing out absurdity because i enjoy it. if you want to put me on ignore thats your prerogative

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And? Again, stating fact is crying? I mean yall have asked me about the "wishing death" on others a few times now and I have stated the same; it's sarcasm. Yet here we are with yalls endless crying over the same bs. As well, if yall are going to be complete s to me then why do yall require me to be cordial with yall? I'm only playing by your rules after all.

"You wish death on us... "

Cry me a river since your tears have already filled a lake.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

High horse...

YOu can say anything you want to.
    I am merely pointing out you cannot be trusted because you have opinions based on awful reasoning.
    I will say this. When you criticize scientists and a virus in which you know little to nothing about it is not helpful. Its worse than disinformation. Its spreading ignorance. If you had something in particular... seriously Floundering, nervous, not confident... Listen to the content. Donald Trump is one of the most confident and one of the biggest liars and frauds we HAVE ever had as president. And he flounders all the time. Not a peep from you about the PRESIDENT, the leader when this virus became a problem. I find this amazing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And? Again, stating fact is crying? I mean yall have asked me about the "wishing death" on others a few times now and I have stated the same; it's sarcasm. Yet here we are with yalls endless crying over the same bs. As well, if yall are going to be complete s to me then why do yall require me to be cordial with yall? I'm only playing by your rules after all.

"You wish death on us... "

Cry me a river since your tears have already filled a lake.
    so we're a bunch of big meanies

weak male

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    and heres the proof of butthurt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He means it's not your area of expertise, tatforbrains

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    High horse...

YOu can say anything you want to.
    I am merely pointing out you cannot be trusted because you have opinions based on awful reasoning.
    I will say this. When you criticize scientists and a virus in which you know little to nothing about it is not helpful. Its worse than disinformation. Its spreading ignorance. If you had something in particular... seriously Floundering, nervous, not confident... Listen to the content. Donald Trump is one of the most confident and one of the biggest liars and frauds we HAVE ever had as president. And he flounders all the time. Not a peep from you about the PRESIDENT, the leader when this virus became a problem. I find this amazing.
    Oh no here we go again with Trump... It all circles back to Trump with you demented TDS weirdos. Yall have pinned me as some staunch Trumper because I don't talk about Trump enough or at all?

PG this is a messageboard and you're not going to like everyone's opinions here but the great thing about it is there's way to silence those you don't want to hear from yet you choose to listen/read. That's your fault bro, not mine! That's your issue bro, not mine! That's your complex bro, not mine!

I never asked anyone here to "trust" me so F off with that bull already. I literally don't trust any of yall so should I sit here and write diatribes about that and post that bs to you endlessly too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and heres the proof of butthurt
    How is it being "butthurt" because I am merely doing what you do bro? You talk and I talk but the difference is I don't constantly cry after the fact like yall do endlessly. I must be pushing buttons to get all the responses from all of yall for the past couple hours. The gang is all here!

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    How is it being "butthurt" because I am merely doing what you do bro? You talk and I talk but the difference is I don't constantly cry after the fact like yall do endlessly. I must be pushing buttons to get all the responses from all of yall for the past couple hours. The gang is all here!
    Yall hate on a dude who only has differing opinions than yall, can and will be cordial with those who are cordial with me, and who's so transparent here that I've been trolled about it for years and years . It's quite odd yall hate authenticity but it's the internet and it's expected. Yall are a funny, not humorous per se, bunch tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As well yall can tell your boyfriend BlaKKKe to hang it up already. I'd rather get trolled endlessly than discuss anything with that cuckold ever again.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no here we go again with Trump... It all circles back to Trump with you demented TDS weirdos. Yall have pinned me as some staunch Trumper because I don't talk about Trump enough or at all?

PG this is a messageboard and you're not going to like everyone's opinions here but the great thing about it is there's way to silence those you don't want to hear from yet you choose to listen/read. That's your fault bro, not mine! That's your issue bro, not mine! That's your complex bro, not mine!

I never asked anyone here to "trust" me so F off with that bull already. I literally don't trust any of yall so should I sit here and write diatribes about that and post that bs to you endlessly too?
    He WAS the president and you are all about Fauci ... smh.

What do we call the Fauci weirdos? FDS... Seriously this is just bizarre. Its like a child.
    And this is not trolling. It seems like common sense to me. Oh well, we live on different planets. The last 4 or so years has really shown the lack of critical thinking endemic in the country. Its amazing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neo keep trying bro. Yall created the monster so deal with it. "Please don't be mean to us even though we've been mean to you for years and years. It's not fair!"

Yall are so fragile.

Thread Information