Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spurs are Lottery Bound. SequSpur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The entire team sucks balls. I watched the Suns vs Bucks series and there is NO SPURS that are championship caliber or gamers. They all suck and the team should get rid of all of them. Not one of them has the mental for ude to take over a game, make a winning shot, block, steal or fight. I’m tired of your stupid ass opinions on anything that wears black and silver. It’s disgusting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let’s see…

joined in 2003.

Must be at least 18 years old.

to be 18+ and acting this way is pathetic.

imagine being this unhappy with your life that you spend so much time hating on people who are happy with theirs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think White, Keldon could be good role players on a championship team and wouldn't surprise me if they end up on a le team during one point of time in their careers. Hopefully it's on the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let’s see…

joined in 2003.

imagine being this unhappy with your life that you spend so much time hating on people who are happy with theirs.
    Hey rookie, when you get 20k posts you can reply to my . Dejounte sucks like your posts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let’s see…

joined in 2003.

There’s one overrater

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think White, Keldon could be good role players on a championship team and wouldn't surprise me if they end up on a le team during one point of time in their careers. Hopefully it's on the Spurs.
    I would agree. Keldon is the best thing the Spurs have going for them. White is always hurt?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would agree. Keldon is the best thing the Spurs have going for them. White is always hurt?
    Agreed White is injury prone but if he can ever figure it out how to stay healthy then he can be an above average player. Curry got hurt a lot early in his career but eventually figured out he had to change his body movements and the way he even walked to change it. Hopefully White eventually figures it out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2009 thread tbh

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The entire team sucks balls. I watched the Suns vs Bucks series and there is NO SPURS that are championship caliber or gamers. They all suck and the team should get rid of all of them. Not one of them has the mental for ude to take over a game, make a winning shot, block, steal or fight. I’m tired of your stupid ass opinions on anything that wears black and silver. It’s disgusting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You need 9 rotational players for a playoff team. The Spurs have White and Poeltl. Given, any team, they would get minutes. Murray is a maybe, depending on what stars the team has built around them.

Johnson is likely ready by next season.
    Vassell is probably 2 seasons away. He has everything a team wants.
    Walker is a big question mark. His game might age well when he matures in the game.

Obviously, Gay and DDR are too. But for DDR it's the price of a contract that comes with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bring back Bonner imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let’s see…

joined in 2003.

What the are you talking about?

He's allowed to fairly criticise this garbage team...

They are spineless...it is what it is

Go hang on reddit or fb with other spurs fans who can't handle the truth, if you're just gonna pussy out here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Go hang on reddit or fb with other spurs fans who can't handle the truth, if you're just gonna pussy out here
    ok, tough guy

saying the team is garbage is one thing

Being an asshole to people who think the other way is another

this guy spends majority of his time so focused on what other people think and cries about it. Imagine your whole exisitence being all about anti-whatever someone else’s opinion. Be original, stay in your own lane, and have your own thoughts.

the same way he’s allowed to criticize the garbage team, other people should be allowed to praise it. And it’s ing weird you don’t agree with that because it’s hypocritical.
    Last edited by Dejounte; 07-23-2021 at 04:14 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly! Love ya bro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bring back Bonner imo
    Take your in meds

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don’t need back up. Js

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok, tough guy

saying the team is garbage is one thing

Being an asshole to people who think the other way is another

this guy spends majority of his time so focused on what other people think and cries about it. Imagine your whole exisitence being all about anti-whatever someone else’s opinion. Be original, stay in your own lane, and have your own thoughts.

the same way he’s allowed to criticize the garbage team, other people should be allowed to praise it. And it’s ing weird you don’t agree with that because it’s hypocritical.

Check the win loss column and watch a ing game for once and stop calling yourself Dejounte, that’s stupid.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The truth is always somewhere in the middle. Yes the talent lvl is mediocre at best but one or two MVP lvl players can elevate garbage and mediocre guys to servicable NBA players on a championship team. We need at least one and if we're being totally honest, two top lvl, tier 1 whatever the you want to call them and then some of these other players won't look as bad. We need gravity players, we need to tank, real tank until we get one and then maybe that one can attract another one. That's how it goes in the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Take your in meds
    What the did you just ing say about me, you little ? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ing words.

You think you can get away with saying that to me over the Internet? Think again, er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little . If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ing tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re ing dead, kiddo.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the did you just ing say about me, you little ? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ing words.

You think you can get away with saying that to me over the Internet? Think again, er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little . If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ing tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re ing dead, kiddo.
    Makes me laugh every time I read this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey rookie, when you get 20k posts you can reply to my . Dejounte sucks like your posts
    the old "look at how many posts i have" argument; as if a post is the equivalent to being published or having a PhD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah we suck. Hopefully they go back to the recipe for success and decide to tank eventually. Otherwise we're gonna be stuck in purgatory forever, tbh.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's right, you know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You’re ing dead, kiddo.
    Sure df. Probably made E-3 and got kicked out for not cooking eggs properly.

Thread Information