My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A new poll finds that 62 percent of Arizona Republicans believe the Maricopa County election audit results will show Trump defeated Joe Biden in the state, according to a report from Western Journal.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still hurts.

Keep this up and 2024 is a wrap in AZ.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Still hurts.

Keep this up and 2024 is a wrap in AZ.
    I'm heartened, Recky. Methinks CNN protesting as hard as they are 24/7 bodes well.

Would it get that mother er out of that White House? No. But it certainly would get under that mother er's skin. And that, quite candidly is our aim. Resist that mother er every day that ends in (y).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sore losers all agree they didn't really lose.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fake poll.

Every Republican knows it was stolen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A new poll finds that 62 percent of Arizona Republicans believe the Maricopa County election audit results will show Trump defeated Joe Biden in the state, according to a report from Western Journal.
    well, duh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what? A partisan audit funded by trump supporters will show that trump won ?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm heartened, Recky. Methinks CNN protesting as hard as they are 24/7 bodes well.

Would it get that mother er out of that White House? No. But it certainly would get under that mother er's skin. And that, quite candidly is our aim. Resist that mother er every day that ends in (y).
    Why do you keep watching crap?
    You can read dead thread head, yes?

America first... Just resist everyday, no contradiction here.
    Oh yes, I forgot. You want to die painfully. Go down fighting.
    Spite makes old people feel ALIVE! Good plan.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But ... but... people should have completely forgotten about Trump but they keep bringing it up!
    Trump derangement syndrome. So many contradictions the red team wants to pile on their grave of 2020.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Love to post threads showing that my people are re s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sore losers all agree they didn't really lose.
    ^ HRC fanboy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    40% of Repugs think political violence is acceptable, includes murder, assassination?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    40% of Repugs think political violence is acceptable, includes murder, assassination?
    Now do the fine folks of The Summer of Love and the political party that bailed them out night after night...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So that's why they locked out the Republican audit director who said the count was consistent with the original count.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poll:
    60% of Arizona Republicans think eating Trumps cures cancer and other terminal diseases.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    30 - 40% of Repugs think political violence (murder? assassination?) is justified if they don't get their way

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    95% of trump supporters jerk off to pics of their orange cult daddy...

the other 5%?

No arms.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what information do routers store that the AZ Senate wants, or are they just licking DJT's toes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lawdy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *yawns*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republican liaison to Arizona 'audit' says he might resign, saying there were 'serious issues' with Cyber Ninjas' process

- Former Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett accused Cyber Ninjas of withholding vital information.
    - He said there were "serious issues" with Cyber Ninjas' vote tallying process.
    - Bennett was barred from entering the site of the audit last week.

To date, the unconventional "audit" of votes in Maricopa County has been criticized by Arizona Democrats, local Republicans, and independent election experts. Now the person many thought was in charge of the process says he too is concerned about its legitimacy.

In an interview on Monday, former Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett — the GOP-led state Senate's "lesion" to the ballot-counting process led by the private company Cyber Ninjas — told a conservative talk show host that was "close to stepping down."

"I cannot be part of a process that I am kept out of," he said. "Critical aspects along the way that make the audit legitimate and have integrity when we produce the final report. And, unfortunately, there have been too many of those situations."

"I'm the liaison," he added, "and I think when people hear that word, they think, 'Okay, he's in charge of it.' But that has not been the case."

https://www.businessinsider.com/repu...-resign-2021-7

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republican liaison to Arizona 'audit' says he might resign, saying there were 'serious issues' with Cyber Ninjas' process

- Former Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett accused Cyber Ninjas of withholding vital information.
    - He said there were "serious issues" with Cyber Ninjas' vote tallying process.
    - Bennett was barred from entering the site of the audit last week.

To date, the unconventional "audit" of votes in Maricopa County has been criticized by Arizona Democrats, local Republicans, and independent election experts. Now the person many thought was in charge of the process says he too is concerned about its legitimacy.

In an interview on Monday, former Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett — the GOP-led state Senate's "lesion" to the ballot-counting process led by the private company Cyber Ninjas — told a conservative talk show host that was "close to stepping down."

"I cannot be part of a process that I am kept out of," he said. "Critical aspects along the way that make the audit legitimate and have integrity when we produce the final report. And, unfortunately, there have been too many of those situations."

"I'm the liaison," he added, "and I think when people hear that word, they think, 'Okay, he's in charge of it.' But that has not been the case."

https://www.businessinsider.com/repu...-resign-2021-7
    Bennett got locked out because he said the audit count is consistent with the election results.

AZ audit gotta keep torturing that evidence until it confesses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bennett got locked out because he said the audit count is consistent with the election results.

AZ audit gotta keep torturing that evidence until it confesses.
    Wondering when they'll launch the "I did the AZ audit and all I've got is this stupid t-shirt" t-shirts...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wondering when they'll launch the "I did the AZ audit and all I've got is this stupid t-shirt" t-shirts...
    Sounds like a moneymaker -- after Trump loses again in 2024.

Thread Information