Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You didn't bat an eye when five defense contractors got trillions to fight failed wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. You certainly didn't call it a boondoggle or "pork for everyone."

Don't fret, Winester, that mother er squattin' in the White House will get around to gutting the military and that right soon, son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't fret, Winester, that mother er squattin' in the White House will get around to gutting the military and that right soon, son.
    Can't happen soon enough, tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Can't happen soon enough, tbh
    ...hard to argue when the top soldier was planning to shoot President Trump to death on spec.

ADDENDUM:::But it kinda a makes sense, El,,,Madonna threatened to blow President Trump up on day 1 and nobody acted like that was against the law, so, it's no surprise that General Milley then felt it was okay for him to attempt the assassination of President Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...hard to argue when the top soldier was planning to shoot President Trump to death on spec.

ADDENDUM:::But it kinda a makes sense, El,,,Madonna threatened to blow President Trump up on day 1 and nobody acted like that was against the law, so, it's no surprise that General Milley then felt it was okay for him to attempt the assassination of President Trump.
    The good old hero General doing patriotic things... you love to see it...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The good old hero General doing patriotic things... you love to see it...
    ...only to the extent that it feathers President Trump's cap due to the reality that the assassination attempt(s) by both Madonna & Milley were unsuccessful...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Running up the tab by handing out goodies to rich folks and defense contractors then refusing to pay for it when the the other party has power is by now Republican orthodoxy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't bat an eye when five defense contractors got trillions to fight failed wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. You certainly didn't call it a boondoggle or "pork for everyone."

I have been consistent in my disapproval of our nation building in the middle east. You are just making up now Blowhole.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Running up the tab by handing out goodies to rich folks and defense contractors then refusing to pay for it when the the other party has power is by now Republican orthodoxy

Not so fast, daddy...look what happened when President Trump went against Milley. tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have been consistent in my disapproval of our nation building in the middle east. You are just making up now Blowhole.
    Not about the spending, nary a quibble about defense budgets

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your mother er has the con, Winester.

Chop/chop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one requires the other. Duh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one requires the other. Duh.
    you disapproved tacitly?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kudos to CC for his courageous silence on US defense budgets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    could end up driving more people to them, tbh

https://twitter.com/fdwilkinson/status/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kudos to CC for his courageous silence on US defense budgets
    Kudos to Blowhole for multiple goal post moves and strawman whataboutism. Typical Blowhole.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    damn

(They're) mad, well, more like enraged at him and thus have taken off the gloves. Where were (they) the last 20 years?

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the problem is sinema/manchin wont face any pressure or leverage. they are vocally against the big reconciliation bill and they have no shame in owning that they're tanking it. whatever happens to the infra bill, they seem perfectly proud to tank the 3.5 trillion reconciliation bill. theres no additional pressure

meanwhile they can proudly say they voted for the infra bill and its the progressives getting in the way. just makes the dems look incompetent like the republicans with obamacare and mccain thumbs down
    Last edited by spurraider21; 09-30-2021 at 03:50 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the problem is sinema/manchin wont face any pressure or leverage. they are vocally against the big reconciliation bill and they have no shame in owning that they're tanking it. whatever happens to the infra bill, they seem perfectly proud to tank the 3.5 trillion reconciliation bill. theres no additional pressure

meanwhile they can proudly say they voted for the infra bill and its the progressives getting in the way. just makes the dems look incompetent like the republicans with obamacare and mccain thumbs down
    They're already actively threatening to (primary) Sinema as we speak, 21. They don't want to get too overwrought with Manchin, but they've even thrown it is his face about 20 year investments he's got.

Make no mistake the gloves are off. (They) do not want to see Biden get shamed like this in broad daylight, AND most importantly in front of President Trump. (They) want to do that exact same thing to President Trump. Have Biden get the 3.5 trillion then shuffle to a podium and utter "Trump" in some way, shape, or, form, before shuffling back out for an Ovaltine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're already actively threatening to (primary) Sinema as we speak, 21. They don't want to get too overwrought with Manchin, but they've even thrown it is his face about 20 year investments he's got.

Make no mistake the gloves are off. (They) do not want to see Biden get shamed like this in broad daylight, AND most importantly in front of President Trump. (They) want to do that exact same thing to President Trump. Have Biden get the 3.5 trillion then shuffle to a podium and utter "Trump" in some way, shape, or, form, before shuffling back out for an Ovaltine.
    they absolutely should primary sinema

but in the meantime have to deal with the reality of the current situation. not a fantasy world where sinema/manchin are going to pull a 180 and support a bill they've publicly said they wont

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Manchin voted with Trump like 60% of the time. I predict he joins the GOP soon. The more that little twit AOC bad mouths him on camera, the better . Keep at it girl!! Push those buttons.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

but in the meantime have to deal with the reality of the current situation. not a fantasy world where sinema/manchin are going to pull a 180 and support a bill they've publicly said they wont
    I don't think she cares. I think she has a promising career ahead of her as a lobbyist and she knows it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think she cares. I think she has a promising career ahead of her as a lobbyist and she knows it.
    i dont care if she cares

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Good luck running an AOC style progressive against Sinema in Arizona...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah she burned all those bridges. She'll get a network gig.

Thread Information