Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right here, pop is a piece of coach and we only won because the teams have all NBA players.
    Then every coach since the original Dream Team is .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Then every coach since the original Dream Team is .
    2008 and 1996 were stacked tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you out of shape internet dwellers arguing over Kobe and Tim? I doubt any of you have ever even played a sport. Or ran faster than a jog. Shut the up.

it's so ing pathetic to read. Both were greats with different cir stances. I will say this: Kobe had much more starpower on his teams, if Shaq went to Spurs and Robinson retired, Tim would have at least 6 and Kobe would have 2 and wouldn't be looked as in the top 10 by anyone but LA fans.
    Last edited by Rosewood; 08-09-2021 at 01:18 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you out of shape internet dwellers arguing over Kobe and Tim? I doubt any of you have ever even played a sport. Or ran faster than a jog. Shut the up.

it's so ing pathetic to read. Both were greats with different cir stances. I will say this: Kobe had much more starpower on his teams, if Shaq went to Spurs and Robinson retired, Tim would have at least 6 and Kobe would have 2 and wouldn't be looked as in the top 10 by anyone but LA fans.
    Technique level drivel. You can always tell the half-a- s... that femininity shines through.

Thread Information