Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Sweeney has a movie where you get to see her ties. It’s honestly basically a soft core sex scene. The s are nice for sure

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Preview S2 cast

Beatrice Grannó and Simona Tabasco, who joins the cast as two locals hanging around the hotel, Mia and Lucia.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Aubrey Plaza

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've seen the first two. Pretty meh compared to last season.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Plaza's role is perfect for her.

But season 2 is lacking someone like the manager from season 1. He really made the whole thing work.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

But season 2 is lacking someone like the manager from season 1. He really made the whole thing work.
    Yeah...that's hitting the nail on the head. Plus it seems they're too focused on the relationships. Which aren't as interesting as Season 1.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Should the super ramped up sex scenes be starting any time?

Is ChristoDuh from the Sopranos like watching paint dry in the Lotus?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    bah HBO only drops one a week.
    1 i thought did a good job of setting everyone up, ID'd the characters and plot teasers.
    2. Meandered too much on development. Stifflers mom and Greg get way too much air time. Christoduh Moltisani and the two chicks. Just do something already, or dont.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This season is boring AF.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    This season is boring AF.
    Language dear.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Yeah...that's hitting the nail on the head.
    So you guys are missing the gay butt licker. Who is also a massive druggie.
    O-kay.

I would not underestimate the pervs who write for this show ramping up the S2 scenes very shortly.

Cameron the user who tried to get Ethan to cheat on Plaza, something is gonna come down there.
    Also the previews showed the far more assertive Ho saying about her less assertive friend "Oh my I've created a monster."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ever look at the opening credits 'wall paintings'?

'White Lotus' Season 2's wild opening credits: Everything you need to know | Mashable

Except that they don't tell all. The bj scene in the opening credit wall paper, you guys catch that?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah...that's hitting the nail on the head. Plus it seems they're too focused on the relationships. Which aren't as interesting as Season 1.
    Writer and producer of White Lotus Mike White prepares for a threesome with SpursforSix and his mother.

White says "We'll be amping up Season 2 in the mid to latter episodes. We know that is what some viewers want."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Welp i watched S2 Ep 5 "Amore" tonight.

Sorry you guys are finding WL2 sucks. I think they have some decent story lines going that will be interesting if concluded right.
    Stifflers Mom camera time is boring AF, that i will agree. But they've moved away from her nicely.
    But, pretty sure plot twist is rich got and his crew are looking to extort her.
    Someone dies in this season. Speculation as to who.....hmmn.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Continues to be perfect.

Thought she was gonna go off on her husbands friend Cameron the using prick and his Stepford wife Daphne.
    She's starting to in Ep 5. I thought the writers might just have her finally snap and blast away. But it's drawn out. Her own hubby is still way too wimpy to stand up to
    Cameron and Plaza is still not sure if her own hubby caved in and cheated too. When Cameron tried feeling Plaza up i thought she should have went off on him right there and then. But it's coming.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ep 6, which was all set up to be a rip snorter.....
    pretty much fizzed.

7 the finale can still have lots of pop but wow, 6 was a letdown after 3 4 5 did soo much great set up work.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Finally caught up last night.

I wanna see Plaza in villain roles. She'd be great at them, imo.

Season 2 is doing a great job with that awkward tension build up among all the relevant characters. I still say it's missing a key wild piece like the OG manager that puts it all together splendidly.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Season 2 is doing a great job with that awkward tension build up among all the relevant characters. I still say it's missing a key wild piece like the OG manager that puts it all together splendidly.
    You probably need to see Emily the Criminal.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

After s2 ep 5, thought 6 could have been WAY more action packed and delivered what you're asking for.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Spoilers lefty20 on Emily the Criminal so don't read it you wanna see it all.

You probably need to see Emily the Criminal.
    She's pretty good in it.
    After her 2nd job the car heist gone wrong, just way too much suspension of belief when she dropped off the car. They show virtually zero sympathy or concern for her, plus she only wants a paltry 2 grand instead of saying F THIS, I want at LEAST 10K for the you put me thru. Ok ok she just wanted out. But the bull *sweet talk* that Yousef gave her and thus Emily falling for it was just way too soon. Dk what was supposed to be so compelling about Yousef that she fell for him. Mrs also found Yousef to be just meh.

But, the story keeps rolling and to his credit he shows her how to do it herself. In the long run he did teach her how to fish vs giving her a fish so i guess he launched her.

Thankfully she got her money back from the low life thugs who assaulted her at her apt. Would have really sucked to have seen those two get off with stealing the money and the damn dog. Why didn't she zap the chick too? Thought that was a plot error.

When they went to rob Evil Numb Nutts Khahill and he was not being found in the shower or anywhere.....it's like duh he's in hiding ready to pounce. Thought that was another plot hole that Yousef (much moreso) and Emily (less so) were not defensively on the lookout for Kahill s pouncing. Guess they had to do it for the struggle scene and again thankfully our heroine Emily got that fat pig off of her and turned tables.

Q. Was Yousef not telling her where the car keys were because he was too injured or did he not want to give up? Kinda weird the keys were no where to be found. Actually glad she took the dough and split vs stay there and go down with him.

Finally the teaching position she does on the foreign country. Please.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Great. Your timing is perfect for the Season 2 Finale.

I'm concerned they left too much to wrap up in one episode but bring it on.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Finale should be pretty wild. The later half of the season has moved along nicely tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Spoilers lefty20 on Emily the Criminal so don't read it you wanna see it all.

She's pretty good in it.
    After her 2nd job the car heist gone wrong, just way too much suspension of belief when she dropped off the car. They show virtually zero sympathy or concern for her, plus she only wants a paltry 2 grand instead of saying F THIS, I want at LEAST 10K for the you put me thru. Ok ok she just wanted out. But the bull *sweet talk* that Yousef gave her and thus Emily falling for it was just way too soon. Dk what was supposed to be so compelling about Yousef that she fell for him. Mrs also found Yousef to be just meh.

But, the story keeps rolling and to his credit he shows her how to do it herself. In the long run he did teach her how to fish vs giving her a fish so i guess he launched her.

Thankfully she got her money back from the low life thugs who assaulted her at her apt. Would have really sucked to have seen those two get off with stealing the money and the damn dog. Why didn't she zap the chick too? Thought that was a plot error.

When they went to rob Evil Numb Nutts Khahill and he was not being found in the shower or anywhere.....it's like duh he's in hiding ready to pounce. Thought that was another plot hole that Yousef (much moreso) and Emily (less so) were not defensively on the lookout for Kahill s pouncing. Guess they had to do it for the struggle scene and again thankfully our heroine Emily got that fat pig off of her and turned tables.

Q. Was Yousef not telling her where the car keys were because he was too injured or did he not want to give up? Kinda weird the keys were no where to be found. Actually glad she took the dough and split vs stay there and go down with him.

Finally the teaching position she does on the foreign country. Please.
    These are all valid comments. The car keys thing was definitely noticeable.
    But for just a 1.5 hour investment, I thought it paid off pretty well. I did question her violent decisions later. But they did give her enough of a backstory to thing...OK...maybe she is crazy enough.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

She was great in Legion, tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She was great in Legion, tbh
    was this good?

Thread Information