Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Just finished the series..wow. I heard they greenlit a season 2. I wonder if it will follow the little brother's life or if they'll introduce a new family.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Who got the better ties in the show tho? DaDDario or Sydney sweeney? So plump and nubile tbh
    Unless DaDD's really expand upon arousal, Sydney Sweeny has her.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Purportedly Sweeneys are real!

"Sydney wears 34D bra size and her curves are all natural, she didn’t undergo a breast implant surgery. And she is only 5′ 3″ tall."

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Purportedly Sweeneys are real!

"Sydney wears 34D bra size and her curves are all natural, she didn’t undergo a breast implant surgery. And she is only 5′ 3″ tall."
    Yeah Sydney's look nice bc her body is so small they make the D's look like triples.
    I'm slightly favoring daddario's although seems they got smaller since True Detective, they were bursting thru the screen in dat one

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just finished the series..wow. I heard they greenlit a season 2. I wonder if it will follow the little brother's life or if they'll introduce a new family.
    Idk...kinda meh kinda cool. Quinn was the only character not a giant selfish piece of so I'm glad how it ended for him. But so fakey lol he can't stay there? I guess he can. Kai was an idiot for going thru with that plan, had trap written all over it
    Overall it was aight. Had it been longer with filler episodes I'd have given it a bad score.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Idk...kinda meh kinda cool. Quinn was the only character not a giant selfish piece of so I'm glad how it ended for him. But so fakey lol he can't stay there? I guess he can. Kai was an idiot for going thru with that plan, had trap written all over it
    Overall it was aight. Had it been longer with filler episodes I'd have given it a bad score.
    Kai was a pussy whipped dumbass. Risked it all for a drugged out spoiled brat smh...and she convinced him he could fight the Hawaiian government over land rights with ~$150k!

Also, why was Belinda(Spa lady) crying when the emo-drunk chick told her she doesn't have time for their relationship anymore? Once she gave her that envelope full of money I was expecting her to celebrate or at least stop crying. Once I got my money from her I would have been delighted to not have to deal with her emotional rollercoaster anymore.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Kai no closure was given.
    "He confessed" or something like that Amond said.

Ok was he caught, or did his conscience get to him because he was an honest person before meeting and getting influenced by Paula thus he voluntarily confessed?
    ty closure. They could have added 30-60 seconds to show what came down.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes

Ok was he caught, or did his conscience get to him because he was an honest person before meeting and getting influenced by Paula thus he voluntarily confessed?
    His escape out of the room was a mess. He didn't really do a good job at hiding the fact he was a hotel employee.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Imagine season two would be a whole new cast if they had a season 2. I doubt there is much interest in continuing to follow the current/previous cast tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Kai was a pussy whipped dumbass. Risked it all for a drugged out spoiled brat smh...and she convinced him he could fight the Hawaiian government over land rights with ~$150k!

Also, why was Belinda(Spa lady) crying when the emo-drunk chick told her she doesn't have time for their relationship anymore? Once she gave her that envelope full of money I was expecting her to celebrate or at least stop crying. Once I got my money from her I would have been delighted to not have to deal with her emotional rollercoaster anymore.
    I dont think the point is he was a dumbass, it was that Paula was just as selfish, egotistical and harmful to common natives as the rest of the white people she was vacationing with
    She convinced him and herself Kai would be doing that for him but it was likely a selfish ploy to hurt the family
    She was argubly the most selfish on the entire show lol.

But yeah. Kai was a dummy for sure. poor kid

I think Belinda was crying bc she was one of the few people on the show with a good heart, and she had convinced herself that Stifler's mom was being genuine, even tho she need down in her heart she was being toyed with (albiet unconsciously/sub/etc)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I think they did Kai dirty like that bc it adds to the point that he is nothing to the vacationers, he'll be forgotten soon and the vacationers will not give two s bc they're back to their normal self-absorbed lives.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    Interesting show. Liked the cup of coffee in length, but Succession and Euphoria (return) are my personal favorite on the HBO platform.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    His escape out of the room was a mess. He didn't really do a good job at hiding the fact he was a hotel employee.
    All things considered it was clean enough to have not been caught.
    He made it out of the fight without having his mask and cap pulled down.
    Made it thru the lobby unscathed and all the way out to the sand. Once on the sand he started jogging which i thought was a mistake, but it's not like he was sprinting. Then the final beach scene of Kai he does speed up from a jog to a sprint and then the scene quickly fades out.

Conclusion is he could have well gotten out without being busted.

I think LBs post captures what the writers may have had in mind.
    I think they did Kai dirty like that bc it adds to the point that he is nothing to the vacationers, he'll be forgotten soon and the vacationers will not give two s bc they're back to their normal self-absorbed lives.
    Regardless i thought it sucked they couldn't do a 60 second scene to show what came down. But again, LBs post makes sense 100.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think Belinda was crying bc she was one of the few people on the show with a good heart, and she had convinced herself that Stifler's mom was being genuine, even tho she need down in her heart she was being toyed with (albiet unconsciously/sub/etc)
    Belinda wanted a career that she loved. That outweighed money imo.
    Thus the envelope, while yes you'd think she might be stoked lets say it was 20K. Quite generous by Stifflers Mom but Belinda knew it was a stopgap. A very nice gift but in her current status she perhaps viewed it as merely a stopgap vs a permanent solution.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    btw is Ketamine still a thing? The two annoying girls doing it kinda seemed what I'd heard about it, then they show Armand going all out on it like it's an upper Dude was ragin like a fiend, that Ketamine should have dropped his into the dirt with all that alcohol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    btw is Ketamine still a thing? The two annoying girls doing it kinda seemed what I'd heard about it, then they show Armand going all out on it like it's an upper Dude was ragin like a fiend, that Ketamine should have dropped his into the dirt with all that alcohol
    I wondered about that. Seemed like it turned into coke at some point. Not to mention, it seemed like there turned out to be way more of it than when the chick first pulled it out of her bag.

Still...the show was way better than I was expecting. Great cast and nice short run time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    need everyone in this thread to vote who has the better rack, double D Daddario or Sweeney

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^ Need to get some more shots of au natural photos (if possible). I question if the Baywatch stills of DD are real.
    However.....
    Baywatch beauty Alexandra Daddario X-rated sex scene and naked pictures shock | Films | Entertainment | Express.co.uk

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    need everyone in this thread to vote who has the better rack, double D Daddario or Sweeney

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The picture of Sweeney is so kick ass.
    If a better pic of DD exists, post it.

Based on these, Sweeney wins.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Just finished and it was great.

Regarding Kai... The whole subplot there requires a decent suspension of disbelief.

Hotels like White Lotus would usually have cameras covering all of the hallways. If not, then they will at least have them watching elevator/stair access on each floors.

Housekeepers don't leave their master keycards in their cleaning cart, ever.

And he had already used that Maid's card once to get into an vacant/ready room and messed it up with Paula.

There's no way that went unnoticed by the cleaning crew, nor would that maid have failed to inform the management of her lost key card.

Source: 5 years of experience working in Hotel Management.

I'm totally fine with overlooking this because, for me, it didn't take anything otherwise awesome writing and equally impressive acting performances.

Regarding Belinda...

She was crying because Stifler's mom egged her on and promised to help her realize her dream... only to then pull the rug out from under her feet. That envelope full of money is not enough for her to get started on her own business.

Regarding Season 2...

It looks like we'll have almost entire new cast and while it will feature the White Lotus hotel, it will be situated in a different location.
    Last edited by lefty20; 09-30-2021 at 03:52 AM.

Thread Information