Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Where were all these excuses in the BLM protestors thread?
    Republicans are very sympathetic to emotional and hastily reactive cops when they're shooting someone they don't share skin tone with.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of them already admitted he was a Biden voter in his testimony.
    So he told the truth about that but is lying about everything else?

What is your conspiracy theory here?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    One of them already admitted he was a Biden voter in his testimony.
    So? Biden voters can't be trusted to give true testimony? This is what you're going with?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sheriff D. Clarke says it best!

It's not the police who need to be retrained, it's the public. We have grown into a mouthy, mobile phone wielding, vulgar, uncivil society with no personal responsibility and the at ude of 'it's the other person's fault', 'you owe me'. A society where children grow up with no boundaries or knowledge or concern for civil society and personal responsibility.

When an officer says "Put your hands up," then put your hands up! Don't reach for something in your pocket, your lap, your seat. There's plenty of reason for a police officer to feel threatened, there have been multiple assaults and ambushes on police officers lately. Comply with requests from the officer, have your day in court. Don't mouth off, or fight, or refuse to comply... that escalates the situation.

Police officers are our sons and daughters, fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters. They're black, white, brown, all colours, all ethnicities, all faiths, male and female, they are us. They see the worst side of humanity... the raped children, the bloody mangled bodies of traffic victims, the bruised and battered victims of domestic violence, homicide victims, body parts... day after day.

They work holidays while we have festive meals with our families. They miss school events with their kids, birthdays, anniversaries, all those special occasions that we take for granted. They work in all types of weather, under dangerous conditions, for relatively low pay.

They have extensive training, but they are human. When there are numerous attacks on them, they become hyper vigilant for a reason, they have become targets. When a police officer encounters any person... any person, whether at a traffic stop, a street confrontation, an arrest, whatever... that situation has the potential to become life threatening. You, Mr & Mrs/Miss Civilian, also have the responsibility of keeping the situation from getting out of control.

Many law enforcement officers are Veterans. They've been in service to this nation most of their lives, whether on the battlefield or protecting us here at home. They are the only thing that stands between us and anarchy in the streets.

If you want to protect your child, teach them respect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So? Biden voters can't be trusted to give true testimony? This is what you're going with?
    He was bias against the ones holding trump signs unless they were holding Trump signs paid by soras to make it look like trump supporters

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He was bias against the ones holding trump signs unless they were holding Trump signs paid by soras to make it look like trump supporters
    I'll remind you again that you don't have to type anything if you can't put a cohesive thought together.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why she did not threaten anyone
    Did not go in captial building
    had a gun in her face and didn't comply. It's hilarious how hypocritical yall mfers are when the shoes on the other foot

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf ducks...

you cant even get your derp conspiracies straight.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    seriously how the does anyone let this dumbass fix their computer?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    had a gun in her face and didn't comply. It's hilarious how hypocritical yall mfers are when the shoes on the other foot
    "The investigation revealed no evidence to establish that, at the time the officer fired a single shot at Ms. Babbitt, the officer did not reasonably believe that it was necessary to do so in self-defense or in defense of the Members of Congress," the department said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again why did Nancy not insist more police coverage ?
    They were given 3 weeks in advance what was going to happen
    Nancy should be fired for what happened
    In the real world she would be
    Agreed. False flag is a real possibility. Or total inep ude which considering Pelotudosi, is also a real possibility

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    "The investigation revealed no evidence to establish that, at the time the officer fired a single shot at Ms. Babbitt, the officer did not reasonably believe that it was necessary to do so in self-defense or in defense of the Members of Congress," the department said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's correct, I'm on the side of the brave men and women who were defending my country's Capitol.

But I do encourage Republicans to continue branding themselves as the opposition to those people.
    Are you on the side of the brave men that protected Trumps white house that night? I really hope so or ure a cheerleader

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “The actual evidence is this: the officer shot an unarmed woman who was not an immediate threat to him or any Member of Congress,” Roberts said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. False flag is a real possibility. Or total inep ude which considering Pelotudosi, is also a real possibility

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't believe the cops for a second when they claim this is not partisan. 99% certain they are coached democrats.

And much to Pelosi's dismay, Joe took all the air out of this issue when he said you need nukes and F-15's to topple the government; admitting that Jan 6th was just a bunch of unarmed morons acting like morons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All my cop friends love being told by Nancy Pelosi what to do.
    Lol imaginary cop friends

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "She could have easily been stopped by the officer who shot her or numerous other officers who were around and been arrested, if that's what they wanted to do. There was no need to shoot her," Roberts said.

"Any rookie police officer with a set of handcuffs could have taken her into custody. She's an Air Force veteran. She was actually a military police officer herself. I am sure that she would have complied.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    “The actual evidence is this: the officer shot an unarmed woman who was not an immediate threat to him or any Member of Congress,” Roberts said.
    and how many times have cops shot unarmed black people or anyone else when they shouldn't have and you semen shielded for them and how they shouldve listened or got what they deserved because the cop had his gun out? not only are you mentally disabled but youre a gigantic hypocrite

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you on the side of the brave men that protected Trumps white house that night? I really hope so or ure a cheerleader
    Are you saying Trump was in mortal danger that night?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and how many times have cops shot unarmed black people or anyone else when they shouldn't have and you semen shielded for them and how they shouldve listened or got what they deserved because the cop had his gun out? not only are you mentally disabled but youre a gigantic hypocrite
    More white unarmed people get shot then black unarmed people
    You racist piece of

All you see is skin color and diversify and not say who is the most qualified

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's America's White House. And yes I'm on their side. Why the wouldn't I be?

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    More white unarmed people get shot then black unarmed people
    You racist piece of

All you see is skin color and diversify and not say who is the most qualified
    white people make up 60% of the population dip how stupid are you?

i also said "anyone else" meaning anyone else that was killed by a cop while unarmed. come on dummy, you're getting close to grasping the point

Thread Information