Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just a matter of time... China Virus or clogged arteries.
    Sooner for unvaccinated Cleto.

Later for vaccinated Julio.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just a matter of time... China Virus or clogged arteries.
    For you it's covid or kidney failure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm vaccinated.

You aren't.
    You can still get it easily

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gabriel Fuffly Iglesias another EXTREMELY RARE breakthrough infection

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can still get it easily
    How "easily" compared to an unvaccinated person, hater?

Also compare the hospitalization and mortality rates for both.

Give me your numbers.

Not from rando twitter nobodies pls.

Thanks in advance for not panicking and trying to change the subject.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gabriel Fuffly Iglesias another EXTREMELY RARE breakthrough infection
    He's actually a good example of vaccine efficacy.

That dude would be in ICU right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's actually a good example of vaccine efficacy.

That dude would be in ICU right now.
    Covid Vaccines are great for the sick and old (obesity is a disease)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where does Cleto's crowd hear that there are horrible side effects from the vaccine?

Where did they hear that diabetics, 1 and 2, who are at HIGHER RISK from covid, should not get the vaccine?

They will now learn, if Cleto lives, about the "side effects" of covid, esp post-hospitalization, which are much higher than any rare side effects from the vaccine.

Ignorance sickens and kills

What is wrong with the Hispanic/Latino and Black cultures that prevents them from getting vaccinated?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Covid Vaccines are great for the sick and old (obesity is a disease)
    Can't argue with that.

Or, for anyone who prefers lower risk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't argue with that.

I have no problem with anyone lining up to get an optional vaccine to lower their chances of dying from .5 down to .05 tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no problem with anyone lining up to get an optional vaccine to lower their chances of dying from .5 down to .05 tbqh
    Why did you take the vaccine, hater?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Sucks for Cleto but there's always something to these stories not being said... Just a small detail of sorts...

Dude is overweight and probably has other health issues too. That doesn't mean he deserved to come down with the Wu-Flu but his comorbidities are more at fault here.
    He had lost plenty of weight, actually.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    meh, dude ed around and found out. i have no sympathy for anyone at this point that ends up in the ICU because they didnt get a readily available vaccine. hopefully the delta variant kills off the rest of the unvaccinated morons

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    meh, dude ed around and found out. i have no sympathy for anyone at this point that ends up in the ICU because they didnt get a readily available vaccine. hopefully the delta variant kills off the rest of the unvaccinated morons
    My heart wants to say them for being antivax s, but the GOP's mouthpieces like Trump and Carlson constantly sow distrust in science in their voters who are victims of these birds' quest for power at any cost. Right wing talk radio and Fox News have been beating into their heads for 20 years all this conspiracy crap.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My heart wants to say them for being antivax s, but the GOP's mouthpieces like Trump and Carlson constantly sow distrust in science in their voters who are victims of these birds' quest for power at any cost. Right wing talk radio and Fox News have been beating into their heads for 20 years all this conspiracy crap.
    Trump, Repugs, rightwing hate media are only a few of the tons of sources of information. Maybe Cleto and entourage have low level of education, which typifies rightwing voters.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I was a 22 year old conservative when I recognized that Fox News Prime Time programming was insulting my intelligence. Anyone who sticks with that long enough to be brainwashed was a lost cause from the beginning. No sympathy.

Only people I have sympathy for are the ones who received inadequate hospital care as a result of some selfish anti-vax asshole taking up resources in the next wing.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    depends on the situation, expecting mothers should be hesitant as we have zero info based on studies on what would happen in utero, his hesitation based on diabetes is valid assuming there was not enough of a study done for people with diabetes, but him deciding to go around not practicing any measures while not vaccinated is 100% on him.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's in the ICU. Get your ing shots.

https://news4sanantonio.com/news/loc...n-lands-in-icu

Cleto's wife pleads for you to get vaccinated after comedian lands in ICU
    by Alejandra Guzman-TracyTuesday, July 27th 2021

SAN ANTONIO - Local comedian Cleto Rodriguez, a dear friend and longtime colleague, is fighting for his life right now in the ICU after testing positive for COVID-19.

We spoke about his battle with his wife, Lynette Rodriguez, who is now urging everyone to get the vaccine.

He is San Antonio's favorite comedian.

Cleto Rodriguez has been making you laugh for years.

COVID-19 doesn't discriminate, and no one is immune.

"Now he's fighting for his life in the hospital because he didn't vaccinate," his wife said.

Cleto is currently in the ICU with a high flow of oxygen, after testing positive for the virus on July 21, just a few days after opening up for Gabriel Iglesias at the Tobin Center for the Performing Arts.

Iglesias also tested positive, sharing his symptoms on Facebook July15.

“I just had some body aches some chills,” Iglesias says. “I've been vaccinated, and I give credit to that for getting me through it as quickly as it did.”

Lynette, says she is staying strong but her husband isn't the only one fighting the virus

"Cleto and I and our three kids, my parents and my great aunt, they all got sick and of course, none of us were vaccinated,” Lynette said.

The 50-year-old comedian is diabetic and like many, had concerns about the side effects of the vaccine.

"Our chief concern was the fact that it was such a new vaccine, it wasn't FDA approved and there were so many debilitating side effects, and we were afraid of that,” Lynette said.

Eric Epley, Executive Director of the Southwest Texas Regional Advisory Council, says some hospitals don't have a single person that's been vaccinated and contracted COVID

"97% of people who are hospitalized today are unvaccinated and that kind of says it all,” Epley said.

Additionally, the number of infections is growing significantly in a short amount of time, according to Dr. Bryan Alsip Chief Medical Officer at University Hospital.

"Less than a month ago we had around 120 hospitalized patients with COVID-19 and were close to around 400 in all the hospitals now," Alsip said.

April Ancira has been friends with Cleto for 15 years, She set up a GoFundMe for Cleto to ease the financial stress COVID can cause.

“Please, please leave your judgment aside,” Ancira said. “Now is the time to love a man who has loved San Antonio for so long, he does so many charitable events for free.”

Lynette says she is thankful for the support -- now she's encouraging you to make a decision they no longer can -- get the vaccine.

"What is your choice, be vaccinated and not have any side effects and not have to be in ICU when you’re exposed to the virus or end up in ICU?” Lynette said.

As Cleto remains hospitalized tonight Lynette says her biggest fear is having to tell her kids their dad isn’t coming home.

However, they remain hopeful as doctors continue treatment.

When it comes to getting the vaccine Lynette says they want to make that decision as a family, after Cleto recovers. Ancira has set up a GoFundMe, which you can find here.
    Eyup. What's really threatening his life.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't argue with that.

If it's lower risk, then why is there a cover-up on the vaccination deaths, Karrins?

You won't be able to answer me from you Karen Space.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was a 22 year old conservative when I recognized that Fox News Prime Time programming was insulting my intelligence. Anyone who sticks with that long enough to be brainwashed was a lost cause from the beginning. No sympathy.

Only people I have sympathy for are the ones who received inadequate hospital care as a result of some selfish anti-vax asshole taking up resources in the next wing.
    It's not that hard to do, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ignorant meltdowns like this in the wake of the report that came out the other day of all the covid hospitalizations but one being people who were vaxxed.

Like I said, Sadbert, insulting your intelligence is easy to do.

Banned
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count

It's not that hard to do, tbh.

Ignorant meltdowns like this in the wake of the report that came out the other day of all the covid hospitalizations but one being people who were vaxxed.

Like I said, Sadbert, insulting your intelligence is easy to do.
    JIMMERED

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had lost plenty of weight, actually.
    He might've lost plenty but from recent photos I looked up he still was overweight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over, I'll ing show you Cleto.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL his re family basically throwing a COVID party at a local restaurant Saturday to raise money for his hospital bill.

Thread Information