Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Wieskamp will wear #15. If DeMar doesn’t return then maybe he’ll switch to #10. I’m sure they told him it wasn’t available yet since it’s a fluid situation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice find! Great safety net!
    Sadly I interpreted a "Primo's team feels good about the Spurs" text as a reference to the second round pick. Could have at least been mentally prepared for it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the end, I feel the tipping factor was BBIQ. What I've read on Primo tells a tale of how quickly he absorbs information and is able to show that understanding on the floor. That is a basis for leadership as well.

This team needs lots of BBIQ. White has it. Lonnie needs it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo is going to join Keldon as the face of the franchise shortly

Everything in the way of intangibles this dude has. He’s going to quickly adapt to the gleague and nba pace. His stroke is pure and consistent. His balance is incredible on the move, not the greatest athlete but has shown an ability to finish creatively at the rim.

easy to clown now but you look under the hood and this kid has it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys are super funny! Of course we should take the wait and see approach with this kid...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like what he said about letting players just play in the Summer league and not trying to Pigeon toe anyone and it's up to the player on how much or what role they want to do. I always thought Spurs were like real strict on allowing player only to do certain things during Summer League.?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like what he said about letting players just play in the Summer league and not trying to Pigeon toe anyone and it's up to the player on how much or what role they want to do. I always thought Spurs were like real strict on allowing player only to do certain things during Summer League.?
    It’s the opposite. Summer league is where you are likely to see someone do more -or attempt to do more- than you’ve seen with the regular team.

For the rookies the coaches just generally want to get to know their game, what they like to do, what they are good at, for the sop res there’s usually specific things they are there to work on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How tf you get caught that many times?

Last time I was in Charlotte I could barely find a lick the city so boring.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hornet's players doing their best to ensure Spurs not getting their FRP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How tf you get caught that many times?

Last time I was in Charlotte I could barely find a lick the city so boring.
    Visit family in Charlotte all the time. Cops seem to take their camping seriously there, at least around Matthews area and the surrounding freeways.

But u gotta be stupid af to not learn that lesson after getting caught the 2nd time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone on Twitter posted a dude in an orange prison uniform, and said it was a leak of the new Charlotte City uniform.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hornet's players doing their best to ensure Spurs not getting their FRP.
    What are the restrictions on that pick?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are the restrictions on that pick?
    This year, 1-16 protected. The following two years, 1-14 protected. If they never convey a FRP, they’re likely screwed, because Lamelo will bolt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Charlotte's roster kind of stinks. They're hanging on Kai Jones and Bouknight contributing this year and neither are that good. It's a mess of a franchise right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Charlotte's roster kind of stinks. They're hanging on Kai Jones and Bouknight contributing this year and neither are that good. It's a mess of a franchise right now.
    Two of the saddest franchises over the last 15 Years or so are charlotte and Orlando. Steve Clifford, in 8 season coaching those two teams, made the playoffs 4 times. We’ll get a FRP, it just won’t be this year, which is fine since it can only convey at 17 or lower, and we have enough projects for right now. Ideally, it would convey in 2024, since we already have two extra FRPs, three total, in 2025.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From what I’ve seen in the Pre-season and training camp thus far, they intend to use Kai as a third stringer.
    He’s behind PJ and Thor as a 4, and seemingly behind Plumlee and Williams at the 5.

Everybody knew Kai was a project coming but I feel he should be getting the same development treatment as say Poku has been with the Thunder.
    ie. Consistent burn in NBA game situations irrespective of quality production.

Charlotte believes though that they are a playoff team and are putting guys out with less talent but who at this stage understand the game more and play within themselves on both ends who ideally contribute to Ws.

They are an absolute shambles of a team atm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Charlotte is a weird franchise. Other than selecting Ball, their other picks are so so, or getting arrested. They are drinking some strange kool aid in NC. Makes players and the front office make bad choices.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bouknight looks like a guy that’s been to jail
    prescient

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who the is Josh Primo.
    He's the youngest player in the draft at only 18 years old...lol.

Fast forward to this year: He's one of the youngest players in the league at only 19 years old.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF is Joshua Primo?????
    Keep this energy John.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jalen Duren in 22 minutes tonight 14 points 11 rebounds 3 blocks. Currently the youngest player in the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jalen Duren in 22 minutes tonight 14 points 11 rebounds 3 blocks. Currently the youngest player in the NBA.
    and will be damn exciting to watch

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That doesn't count. He's just an athlete. He doesn't have the skill or iq of Primo or Sochan. Athletes stay away!

Thread Information