Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

baseline bum is this about to be the most toxic Laker team of all time?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RW will struggle to find his place on the team, with his tendency to stat pad and ball hog, he'll be stuck mentally between facilitating and play making and you know which of those gets the nod most often with him. I cannot see AD and lebron boxing out for him to rebound. I predict a feud between RW and one of the prominent bench members.
    I guess I should have said "bench" instead of "bench members"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

literally everyone that wasnt a Lakers fan knew this was going to end badly and Westbrook did not fit at all with the Lakers. wtf were the Lakers FO/LeBron thinking? If they had Demar instead...
    It wouldn't be much different. Lakers need off ball shooters. DeMar ain't that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More to follow farmers.
    China Doll out with the ankle during Utah.

Is it time for Lakers to tank?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    His opportunity for salvation is at hand. (the boy) is gone. Only (the man) remains.

Prayin' with all me might he'll be like "J.B. Books" -The Shootist- you know: load all the chambers, heel up, pop the cork on the laudanum...

..."You'll scream till you lose consciousness. Nothing will touch it." - "Doc Hostetler"...

...drain and drop the bottle, toss the cork upon his unfinished tombstone, kiss Bogart's widow goodbye and take the trolley car to that saloon. Beverley is waitin' on him there---all his enemies are down there, don't you know...& get himself straightened out, like Artest in '10. One doesn't want to end up like Carmelo, eh, children?

Christ-a-might, thank God that old man didn't end up in our final recollection of him tooling around in that ing Pontiac with that God forsaken Firebird decal stretched out all over the damn hood, huh?...-McQ-

- "I won't be wronged."
    - "J.B. Books" - "The Shootist"

How's that working out for you old timer?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How's that working out for you old timer?
    Unfortunately not so good. But he didn't have a Fisher riding herd over him like Artest did, telling him over and over again, ..."don't live in regret, Ron. This is it. This-is-it. Shut these s up, the ones that want you to fail, are betting you'll fail. Leave 'em where you find 'em, Ron. You'll live never to regret it."

Westbrook has James, a stove up man hater, who, let's be frank here, JK, deep down probably didn't/doesn't want Westbrook to get straightened out---to get off the snide, huh?

It would've been sweet to watch Westbrook and Anthony persevere in the Artest model. I'll never forget that post Finals presser, when Artest in front of his entire family, mom and pop too, and the children confessed to cowardice and apologized. I wanted a similar night come June, but that will not happen. They're most probably aware of what was at stake and how it got waylaid, but won't assign blame, that is just not done and shouldn't be. Nothing good would come from such a conflagration.

Just heartbreaking. But it helps to vent here among you fine fellows. You've been there, we've all been there.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't have a "team" when your starting PG isn't a "team player". Everyone has known about RW's "me-at ude" forever except the Lakers?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The coaching staff and Westbrook have had differing visions on how best to utilize the 2017 NBA Most Valuable Player, and that has partly accounted for some tense moments between Vogel and Westbrook in the past several days, including during a Friday team film session, sources told ESPN.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should have stayed in OKC, even if he had to take a pay cut.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Should have stayed in OKC, even if he had to take a pay cut.
    It was well worth the try, we're/RW&ME just stuck with a barrel-a- James who is welded to BLM and hates white.

It happens.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

You farmers not right

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You farmers not right
    Russell Westbrook 5-14 .357

Looks like we were right

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Looks like we were right
    Oh he soft soft. I'm sure you farmers called Kobe a rapist to his face. He still brought the heat.

Today's NBA players built different

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westbrick declining his $47M player option next season would be the biggest gift to the Lakers since MVPau.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westbrick declining his $47M player option next season would be the biggest gift to the Lakers since MVPau.
    literally zero chance that happens

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't have a "team" when your starting PG isn't a "team player". Everyone has known about RW's "me-at ude" forever except the Lakers?
    But Lebron is this generational leader that he can turn him into a team player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Looks like we were right
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...stbrick-taunts

Maybe the legacy for his name isn’t to steal $44M and be a net negative for your team.

You can call me west if you pay me $44m a year.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We got oodles of problems that transcend Westbrook. Portending that he is the be all & end all of our cancer is pure folly. But, I'm confidant that is precisely how we will approach it, sell it and have to live with it. And you couldn't talk them out of it for all the rice in China.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just a friendly reminder that in Tim Duncan's entire career, the most games under-500 his team ever was at any point, was 3

Lebron's Lakers currently at -8

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come to think of it, is westbrick a spurstalk original or did we just steal it from other sites?

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come to think of it, is westbrick a spurstalk original or did we just steal it from other sites?
    the first mention i see on ST is January 2011:

double lol westbrick

Thread Information