Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmfao at YOU of all people with this statement with your “Spurs to Austin “ bullsh*t. Sit all the way the down
    go back to the cave where you came from, seriously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    go back to the cave where you came from, seriously.
    Cry harder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao what youve been doing the past few days is exactly that. No one is holding you hostage to a team you despise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and again, the post was not directed towards you. What point exactly is there to say about players who haven’t posted about the selection? No one posted about Keldon and Luka when they were drafted.

Ok. I get that it's just a coincidence that my post was a few before yours and the only one mentioning this topic, but I'll take you at your word that it had nothing to do with me. Cheers, and here's to a future of calm, open, & honest discussions about basketball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao what youve been doing the past few days is exactly that. No one is holding you hostage to a team you despise.
    You are spreading Austin FUD.

What I’m doing and have been doing is generating real questions that need answers. Im plenty optimistic in many areas of the team and only once timvp says something similar do you give it any credence because that’s what you do.

I can’t wait for Uncle and Auntie to retire and the site is mine - you’re so gone

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are spreading Austin FUD.

What I’m doing and have been doing is generating real questions that need answers. Im plenty optimistic in many areas of the team and only once timvp says something similar do you give it any credence because that’s what you do.

I can’t wait for Uncle and Auntie to retire and the site is mine - you’re so gone
    what the are you talking about? You’re so out of touch about who I am and what I’m about, and I could care less… you’re just spreading more misinformation to where it’s just gibberish at this point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep it up ^ ban soon

Just kidding. Some old inside joke. But seriously. Ban soon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s insane how much misinformation gets spread when people are outraged. Players are not upset, literally six Spurs players followed Primo on social media right after he was drafted. Lonnie made an uplifting statement about Primo in an interview.
    says the guy who thinks people‘s shoe color is an indication of them getting drafted by the Spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    says the guy who thinks people‘s shoe color is an indication of them getting drafted by the Spurs
    Exactly

Then there is this: talks about spreading mis information and posts about Austin being inevitable because of a watch party.

In another post, it says “Spurs fam, RSVP to one of our watch parties in San Antonio or Austin at the link in our bio!”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if y’all took that seriously, I don’t know what to tell you

again, this dpg clown takes my posts at face value and needs to go back to his cave like he always does when the season starts. Literally digging up my old posts and wasting time. What a joke

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

again, this dpg clown takes my posts at face value and needs to go back to his cave like he always does when the season starts. Literally digging up my old posts and wasting time. What a joke
    quit being a pussy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

“Old posts

Was a thread like a day ago lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I know is this better have lit a fire under Lonnie’s ass. If the B plays all passive again then he is out and we already have our replacements in Vassell and Primo. Perfect transition tbh.

Also Dejounte better learn how to shoot/take/and make more 3s or his ass is gone too a couple of years from now. I have no doubt we can teach this kid to run an offense better than DJ runs it. a brick wall could learn it better than DJ. Combine that with his shooting and all of a sudden we have our guards again.

Tank next year, get our generational talent. Still have the locker room and the culture that places like Hou/Dal/ and NO don’t have and we are back to our winning ways in 3 years.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need a hard tank this season and hopefully some luck in getting number 1 pick - If we get anything higher then 4 I think we have to go hard for another tank am thinking two years two studs and we back in business

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need a hard tank this season and hopefully some luck in getting number 1 pick - If we get anything higher then 4 I think we have to go hard for another tank am thinking two years two studs and we back in business
    Spurs have an insane amount of cap space and decent youth. They absolutely should be aggressive and opportunistic I’m trying to be a part of trades to improve this team. It’s not just via the draft.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs have an insane amount of cap space and decent youth. They absolutely should be aggressive and opportunistic I’m trying to be a part of trades to improve this team. It’s not just via the draft.
    Meh Keldon and Dejonte are starting level talents, and that's about it for the Spurs' youth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh Keldon and Dejonte are starting level talents, and that's about it for the Spurs' youth.
    Disagree. The FO crowding the team with no ceiling vets with high usage masked the youth some and while I agree on no all stars there are multiple solid rotational players - maybe starters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs get the number 1 pick next year, they'll draft someone in the 10-15 range. "That's our guy. Nice personality."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White continues to be the best player on the Spurs when he's playing.

When he's playing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White continues to be the best player on the Spurs when he's playing.

When he's playing.
    Agreed, but he's 27. Not really youth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree. The FO crowding the team with no ceiling vets with high usage masked the youth some and while I agree on no all stars there are multiple solid rotational players - maybe starters.
    Walker got a lot of minutes and had a terrible season. Another one like that and he can go play in China or something. Samanic and Vassell are just hopes and wishes out of the blue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also Dejounte better learn how to shoot/take/and make more 3s or his ass is gone too a couple of years from now. I have no doubt we can teach this kid to run an offense better than DJ runs it. a brick wall could learn it better than DJ. Combine that with his shooting and all of a sudden we have our guards again.
    I'm rooting for this kid because he's a Spur now, but I'd be lying if I said I had no doubts... The first stat that leapt out at me was his assists-per-game number, which starts with the number "0" and ends with ".8" ... 0.8 apg and 1.4 TOpg in 22.5 mpg doesn't scream future playmaker/director of offense to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Walker got a lot of minutes and had a terrible season. Another one like that and he can go play in China or something. Samanic and Vassell are just hopes and wishes out of the blue.
    Lonnie got jerked around a lot imo. Some of it falls on him but he deserves a more consistent role to see what he’s got. Big year for him but I can see him traded too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my main concern with Primo is that he's slow footed and unathletic. Reminds me of a certain guy with a big head that used to play here. I get that he's 18, but so is Sengun and he was MVP in the turkish league. Spurs are trying to takeover the Timberwolves as dumbest FO in the league I guess

Thread Information