Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People also forget that this is an offense first league. It's still important to have a good defensive team if you want to win a le but offense is now king. Look at the Nuggets with Jokic they would have had a good chance of winning the le if Murray didn't' get hurt despite Jokic at best only being an average defender.
    Yeah. Sengun's defensive woes are overblown anyway. People make it sound like he's giving up 50 points a game on the perimeter. The way the NBA allows the game to be 'called' now, it's practically impossible to guard the perimeter anyway. We were having problems with decent defensive guards. Until the rules change, you have to score in return and that's where we struggle tremendously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was shocked as much as anybody, but per usual I will take a wait-and-see approach to this one. So far, he sounds like a smart individual.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was shocked as much as anybody, but per usual I will take a wait-and-see approach to this one. So far, he sounds like a smart individual.
    So was Stephen Hawking and he never got drafted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, I’m reading reports of shot creation being his strength which was something he didn’t display much in college. Shot creation is what I have been preaching as a major need on this team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So was Stephen Hawking and he never got drafted.
    that line got me. Pop "We like this Hawking kid. This kid is worldly with his knowledge of laws of the universe. He adds to our culture in a way very few kids can. That is why we have decided to make Stephen Hawking's our future PG. Sure he's paralyzed and can't move but that's not important. His mind is his biggest strength and that will guide our players on both ends of the court."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People don't continue to grow until 25. The majority of people's growth plates close at 18. They are a few people whose growth plates remain open until 20 allowing them to grow some more. Highly unlikely this kid will grow anymore.
    Itís not very common, but it does happen, usually with tall people. DRob grew 7Ē after his sop re year in college. You donít want all of your eggs in that basket, though. Iím pretty sure Keldon has grown but it was maybe an inch, inch and a half.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You boys are straight comedic gold!! If he ends up being trash @ #12 wouldn’t that be the expectation based off averages for that pick from a historical standpoint? So why are you guys expecting this lame duck organization ( your views not mine ) to buck the trend? It’s very confusing......

Formerly Spurs21
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hearing he grew 1/1000th of an inch overnight so this pick is already working out. Is anyone really
    good with numbers? Can someone extrapolate this trajectory?!?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hearing he grew 1/1000th of an inch overnight so this pick is already working out. Is anyone really
    good with numbers? Can someone extrapolate this trajectory?!?

Hm, letís see, by the time heís ready to start his first game for the Spurs, heíll be, um, 7 ft 9 inches tall. Lookiní good.

Thread Information