Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thought perhaps Grandpa was looking out for Primos health vs Denver.

Then to put him out there for the final minute.

WTF was that?!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And how about the effort by tre jones? That's good
    Yep, at first I thought the highlight existed to show how well Jones did. Great effort.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10651110[/URL]]Thought perhaps Grandpa was looking out for Primos health vs Denver.

Then to put him out there for the final minute.

WTF was that?!
    Are you new? Welcome to Spurstalk

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah putting someone in for one minute is kinda a move

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kind of a Pop move he's notorious for doing this to rookies, not giving them much playing time if at all, and letting them "ride the pine and learn from the bench". I was surprised he put Primo in at all... Sucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you new? Welcome to Spurstalk
    Kind of a Pop move he's notorious for doing this to rookies, not giving them much playing time if at all, and letting them "ride the pine and learn from the bench". I was surprised he put Primo in at all... Sucks.
    Pop sure showed Primo.

Can't wait til that pompous ass is gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, I knew Pop just couldn't help himself, he is the most predictable person known, I guess he has got to flex those I'm is charged muscles on the kid especially when he plays well. I won't be shocked to see a few more DNP's mixed with non meaningful rotational minutes in Primo's the near future.

Maybe we will get lucky and see him worked in a few spot minutes in the next season but most Primo won't be getting full starter rotational minutes until his 3'rd season.

In future drafts what top Lottery pick is even going to want to come here? Luckily they will have to I guess but I'm sure they will be thrilled knowing that they will be buried to the bench and or G League

Well unless Pop leaves first (crosses fingers)
    Last edited by Chomag; 12-10-2021 at 04:33 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reading a lot of these comments is so funny. Lmao.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not so good game this past Saturday 1-7 from 3 and 4 turnovers to go with 9 pts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not so good game this past Saturday 1-7 from 3 and 4 turnovers to go with 9 pts
    the best thing about a game like that is to get a chance to see how he responds

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't the opposing team have a guy drafted above him? I may be mistaken.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am Ok with him getting some G League burn but I am on the Tanking camp but I can see the other side wanting him to play to try and get the play in. I am not sure he was out of shape or he was just costing to me it looked like he was costing like I don’t even need to try that hard to get points it’s so easy. Have to say it is nice to see a big man or for that matter any Spurs player have a nice outside shoot he definitely needs to be backup next year.

As far as Collins I do t think people know how serious his injuries have been he had a shoulder separation where he had ligament and cartilage damage where he missed a year. And then he had a food fracture which cost him another season and then at end of rehab he fractured the same foot. I watched a vid where they where showing usually when you do this twice in same foot it is because foot/bone structure is not right so your putting to much pressure on foot so when they do second surgery they usually have to shave some of the bone on the foot to relieve that pressure. So I am hoping he can play again but he is definitely not going to be getting any minutes this year and will probably be third backup if he continues to make progress.

As far as Eubanks I really like him he is kinda a glue guy most teams need you can tell he gets along well with his team mates. He looked like he made some progress in the beginning of season but the pressure is getting to him I think. But it’s not even close between him and Jock only way I see him staying is if Collins foot doesn’t work out.

Another play I like is Devontae Ca who has had several games where he has had 20+ pt and 10+ rebounds. I know he is a really short Center but man when he plays with Jock that leaves him under the basket with guys his size and he just kills them on boards or scoring over them kinda reminds me of a taller Keldon. Jock really shows you how him being able to hit the 3 ball really opens the paint for the other players and makes it so much easier to score.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another terrible shooting night from Primo 0 for 4 to go with 6 assist and 11 pts

Cacok with another Monster Game 27 points and 18 rebounds!!

Wisekamp showing nice touch outside at least 18 pts 4 for 8 on his 3 ball.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lucky this is in the G league, if he posted these stats with the main team, ST probably gonna starting flaming either PATFO or Primo.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sigh......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another terrible shooting night from Primo 0 for 4 to go with 6 assist and 11 pts

For those who have seen him, how is Primo’s shooting form now?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Cacok with another Monster Game 27 points and 18 rebounds!!

Wisekamp showing nice touch outside at least 18 pts 4 for 8 on his 3 ball.
    Wisekamp has a beautiful stroke. Every shot he puts up looks the same. I am liking this 2nd round pick more than the 1st rounder so far. Ca might become the Eubanks replacement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wisekamp has a beautiful stroke. Every shot he puts up looks the same. I am liking this 2nd round pick more than the 1st rounder so far. Ca might become the Eubanks replacement.
    He’s 2” shorter, at 6’7”, than the already undersized Eubanks. He’s more like a better rebounding KBD.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo is still a boy playing against men in the G-League. He should be a freshman in college, but in the G League, he's playing against grown men that were the best players on their division one college team. So expect ups and downs, just not as many ups and downs as the NBA, where he is really overmatched as a young, young rookie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    meh maybe he's bored.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree, maybe he's just bored because dude has talent.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree, maybe he's just bored because dude has talent.
    That would be a much more alarming red flag than some missed shots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It looks like Primo is trying to rebuild his shot, getting his stance right. I wouldn't be too concerned on that score.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    uh oh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    uh oh

awesome. he'll miss multiple games, at best, it appears. from a ing g-league injury. so ing pathetic.

hopefully he doesnt hold that against the Spurs like nephew did with his knee/quad and be gone.

Thread Information