Page 19 of 65 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    vs 76ers started.

You trying playing O and D with Bryn Forms as your fellow guard.

All in all i thought Primo did well.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes is being showcased I’m hoping…

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Excited for Primo. See a little herky-jerky Harden in his game (without the foul hunting). He’s also so patient with the ball and letting plays develop.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes is being showcased I’m hoping…
    I hope we can get something for Forbes. Im eying CLE who had two decent 2nds this year (in 30s) as a possibility

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope we can get something for Forbes. Im eying CLE who had two decent 2nds this year (in 30s) as a possibility
    You will have to give up a second to get someone to take Forbes. Every team knows he will give up six or more points for every two he scores.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    vs 76ers started.

You trying playing O and D with Bryn Forms as your fellow guard.

All in all i thought Primo did well.
    Primo at 19 years, 14 days is believed to be the youngest starter in Spurs history. Tony Parker was at 19 years, 173 days when he made his first start on 11-6-01 vs. Orlando.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do we really NEED any more picks this year? I’d rather take a flyer on something a year or years down the road.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do we really NEED any more picks this year? I’d rather take a flyer on something a year or years down the road.
    Fair point

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only in the context of a larger deal and you're using the picks combined with other assets to go after a player somewhere in a 3 team deal...if we don't have that teed up I'd rather take something down the road....I feel the same about moving Thad as well..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo is Spurs future starting SG. I hate to say bye to White, but Primo has bigger cajones and not afraid to shine

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only in the context of a larger deal and you're using the picks combined with other assets to go after a player somewhere in a 3 team deal...if we don't have that teed up I'd rather take something down the road....I feel the same about moving Thad as well..
    I suppose, but then you’re a short term version of the OKC situation, where they legit have to make deals with 17 FRPs in the next 5 drafts, plus players they want to keep. They can’t keep those players AND rent capspace AND hold picks. They literally have too many picks stashed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo is Spurs future starting SG. I hate to say bye to White, but Primo has bigger cajones and not afraid to shine
    White is your six man…..Lonnie is the one gone. As far as gathering picks, we should gather as many assets for every person not part our future vision.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I suppose, but then you’re a short term version of the OKC situation, where they legit have to make deals with 17 FRPs in the next 5 drafts, plus players they want to keep. They can’t keep those players AND rent capspace AND hold picks. They literally have too many picks stashed.
    Yeah it's definitely possible to go too far with it like OC did. They will have to package multiple picks to move up, and there's a ceiling to how far that will take them. How many teams with a top 3 pick would trade it even for 3-4 mid firsts? Not many, I'd imagine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs will keep White over Lonnie. He’s the odd man out of it comes to it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The play where Primo held a pivot and then scored was a sign of elite skill. Not sure I’ve seen that from any of our wings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What we do NOT need is another year of extreme overplaying of a PET and getting NOTHING in return.

And yet here we are.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the context if the larger deal those extra picks we'd acquire from Forbes and/or Thad wouldn't stay with us, they'd be moving elsewhere as we acquire a player in the 3 team deal. So we wouldn't be replicating the okc situation at all.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah not sure we going to get much with mid to late second round picks - To me Forbes being gone next year is a given I highly doubt he would get us a second but hey if you can get that then take it.

One thing to consider depending on where we draft there is a good chance the best player available to us is a SG if that is the case then that going to make things very interesting for some of our players

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The play where Primo held a pivot and then scored was a sign of elite skill. Not sure I’ve seen that from any of our wings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah, I really hope we go for more skill and smarts players like him in the draft. Much more fun to watch than a raw, athletic player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop, pivot, step.
    Primos got all three.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh honest Derrick has that. The main difference is Primo not afraid to use it and he’s 19. I seriously hope Pop does not castrate him as he’s done with Lonnie.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s coming along…..

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He needs to shoot more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs