Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo has game, but he's going to have to overcome his general lack of burst to be a real NBA player. It's doable.
    His handles in traffic and decision making will be a work in progress. but hey, the dudes just a grasshopper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Throw this kid in the fire! He needs to be playing with the big boys this season. He needs to be traveling with the team and practicing with them, all that.
    This

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta get through bryn first

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like it. Thanks for sharing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lotta posters revising their draft grades about now…
    This! Someone please call every clown out that had all their cute Patfo / Brian Wright jokes. Vassell and primo both will be nice when it’s all said and done barring injury! Our front office something to marvel at!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10575630[/URL]]
    I think this shows more on Devin. To point out a similar young guard shows a person who is over himself. 💯 Spursian

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This! Someone please call every clown out that had all their cute Patfo / Brian Wright jokes. Vassell and primo both will be nice when it’s all said and done barring injury! Our front office something to marvel at!
    Props to you Atl you came out day one for your bro Primo and stood tall in the Storm - Who ever they pick next draft I am not saying until I read your review of the pick. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Props to you Atl you came out day one for your bro Primo and stood tall in the Storm - Who ever they pick next draft I am not saying until I read your review of the pick. Lol
    If the Spurs drafted Kevin Hart , Atl Spur would still come out and root for him. Guy is a die hard fan to a fault

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs drafted Kevin Hart , Atl Spur would still come out and root for him. Guy is a die hard fan to a fault
    Dude is Nostradamus,tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Boy is smart

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol! I don’t agree with everything but their track record is better than anyone I’ve ever seen. Many have come & go but these boys are pretty consistent. ���� I remember doubting the Tony Parker pick, I wanted that 2 guard from North Carolina that year�� Lesson learned

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop it! I appreciate your words! Yo, how poised is this kid??? He is far from a finished product but his mettle is quite impressive!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is Nostradamus,tbh
    You are a wild dude.... more like Negrodamus��

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are a wild dude.... more like Negrodamus��

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's difficult to be patient with new players, but to think Primo is only 18 years old. He is a very big guard and could be a much bigger player when he fills out and matures to his frame.

It's a real crap shoot when you are drafting in the 6-15 range. You don't get the top handful of guys that should be the best.

Primo seems to have a very aggressive demeanor as a player. Most of our key players next year will be 20-25 years old. I don't see any issue with just letting the guys play and let the cream rise to the top - even the teenager.

I think the organization has officially turned the page now. I see a team that will hard pressed to score at times without the vets. Losing DeRozan, Aldridge, Mills, and Gay will result in a huge adjustment. There is unfortunately a talent/experience gap that will not be fixed in the coming year. The W-L percentage will probably be less than stellar in 20-21.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let’s see what free agency brings.... If walker had primos iq & aggressiveness right now he’d be a rising star. This kid just need live reps and getting torched will help him be better. He seems compe ive

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's difficult to be patient with new players, but to think Primo is only 18 years old. He is a very big guard and could be a much bigger player when he fills out and matures to his frame.

It's a real crap shoot when you are drafting in the 6-15 range. You don't get the top handful of guys that should be the best.

Primo seems to have a very aggressive demeanor as a player. Most of our key players next year will be 20-25 years old. I don't see any issue with just letting the guys play and let the cream rise to the top - even the teenager.

I think the organization has officially turned the page now. I see a team that will hard pressed to score at times without the vets. Losing DeRozan, Aldridge, Mills, and Gay will result in a huge adjustment. There is unfortunately a talent/experience gap that will not be fixed in the coming year. The W-L percentage will probably be less than stellar in 20-21.
    Agreed - But sometimes the only way to move forward is to take a step back I think in the beginning we’re going to get killed but as the season ends we will see an improvement. The key will be to see how fast players adjust to new roles who steps up as leader and who wants to take the shot when the game is on the line

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Gay, Mills, and Derozan helped the Spurs finish 2-10 in their last season. The new roster can't do any worse one would hope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree y'all that the veteran players did not justify their continuation with the Spurs going forward. The young guys need to try and sink or swim now and the development of young guys is really what the 21-22 season needs to be about.

There is not enough raw, proven talent right now. I think management has finally acknowledged that with the roster moves overall. There will be some long nights and extended losing streaks, but at least the eye is toward the future in a more realistic way. DDR was a fine player, but there was not enough firepower to justify keeping him and more importantly his contract with a cap (and some kind of budget).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree y'all that the veteran players did not justify their continuation with the Spurs going forward. The young guys need to try and sink or swim now and the development of young guys is really what the 21-22 season needs to be about.

There is not enough raw, proven talent right now. I think management has finally acknowledged that with the roster moves overall. There will be some long nights and extended losing streaks, but at least the eye is toward the future in a more realistic way. DDR was a fine player, but there was not enough firepower to justify keeping him and more importantly his contract with a cap (and some kind of budget).
    I’m not ready to just punt the season; I’ll wait and see what our moves yield us. Who knows what we may be able to do��

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bought my primo jersey today! Cant fckn wait

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I’m not ready to just punt the season; I’ll wait and see what our moves yield us. Who knows what we may be able to do��
    Stop it. Any moves not bringing future assets picks or young players is counter-productive to a rebuild. Punting a season to develop players and or collect draft picks is placing the longterm health of the team over foolish team pride.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can do both depending on the mixture of talent, let’s see our transactions first

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 min read. After plays in Las Vegas, CBS still says Primo is a reach at 12 but understands the pick because of his defense and ability to knock down shots. Personally I think he is so much more.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/h...ith-the-spurs/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 min read. After plays in Las Vegas, CBS still says Primo is a reach at 12 but understands the pick because of his defense and ability to knock down shots. Personally I think he is so much more.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/h...ith-the-spurs/
    Media sites were way behind on team intel. They still are.

Thread Information