Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another 6'6 guy and doesn't seem overly athletic or have much lift but seems to shoot the 3 and drive hard to the basket and plays with energy. Built stout too. I am rooting for this kid. Summer league should be fun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #STACKED

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now if the Spurs can just schedule Utah State which was the film I watched, we'll be fine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still wondering what the plan for two-ways is going to be. I know they can be vets who've fewer than three years in the league, but seeing as they have roster spots and aren't going to be re-signing their guys to two-ways, they had a chance to use the spots as semi-picks. They certainly need to look into another developmental center and probably a forward.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still wondering what the plan for two-ways is going to be. I know they can be vets who've fewer than three years in the league, but seeing as they have roster spots and aren't going to be re-signing their guys to two-ways, they had a chance to use the spots as semi-picks. They certainly need to look into another developmental center and probably a forward.
    I don't Know if this guy is good enough for one of those spots , but the game I watched he really played with energy and bounced some guys around. Showed skills too but didn't seem like he has much lift . But played like a bull.

Thread Information