Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man that dude is gonna be stashed in the g league for 2 years before he plays any real games. Take out Derozen, mills and gay who is going to share the minutes?

1. Murray
    2. White
    3. Walker
    4. Johnson
    5. Jacob

Bench
    1. Tre
    2. Vassel
    3. Bates diop
    4. Semanic
    5. Dieng/ if he sticks around.

So how many games will this team really win?
    I do not have any high hopes Spurs will pick up a free agent that will move the needle in the positive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get why the galaxy brain choads are saying that timvp whine-fest is on point? None of that ever happens!

But oh well, you love licking that dude's taint. Go ahead. The guy is wrong as anyone else here. Dude was crying when Poeltl received his last contract, which was instantly a bargain. And this was just him ting the carpet and now everyone's dancing around it pretending it's manna.
    It was funny don’t take it personally.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden will be done in 3 years. He will be 35 by then and I don't see him having Lebron like longevity since he doesn't keep himself in shape.
    Yeah I see him being able to age well tbh. We don’t need him to be MVP Harden, otherwise he wouldn’t come here
    But can he Chris Paul us to the finals? I’m not sure. But it could put us back in the hunt. I mean by then who is really the star that is dominating our conference? Short of Luka (and I don’t trust Cuban one iota to build around him) they are all either too old or too injury prone. I would take our chances

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was funny don’t take it personally.
    Sorta. The point of the post was that many of us were wrong about Primo. Then timvp posts some made up fest about something completely different. Then users flock in to blow him.

It's just stupid.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I see him being able to age well tbh. We don’t need him to be MVP Harden, otherwise he wouldn’t come here
    But can he Chris Paul us to the finals? I’m not sure. But it could put us back in the hunt. I mean by then who is really the star that is dominating our conference? Short of Luka (and I don’t trust Cuban one iota to build around him) they are all either too old or too injury prone. I would take our chances
    The only way I see him lasting as long as Chris if he changes his diet like Chris did with the plant based diet. Even though Harden's game is old man type of game you have to factor in injuries happening when you are out of shape. This compounds once you hit your 30's like what happened this year in the playoffs with Harden's hamstring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man that dude is gonna be stashed in the g league for 2 years before he plays any real games. Take out Derozen, mills and gay who is going to share the minutes?

1. Murray
    2. White
    3. Walker
    4. Johnson
    5. Jacob

Bench
    1. Tre
    2. Vassel
    3. Bates diop
    4. Semanic

I do not have any high hopes Spurs will pick up a free agent that will move the needle in the positive
    the tanking crew will be happy. Spurs will finally get their #1 draft pick. I‘m not sure if Pop can get the record this year. This team could win less than 10 games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the tanking crew will be happy. Spurs will finally get their #1 draft pick. I‘m not sure if Pop can get the record this year. This team could win less than 10 games

Definitely a bottom feeder roster. Atleast white gets a chance to really shine assuming his legs dont fall off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just from watching some videos on him, he kinda reminds me of Caris Levert
    I think that’s a real solid comparison imho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only way I see him lasting as long as Chris if he changes his diet like Chris did with the plant based diet. Even though Harden's game is old man type of game you have to factor in injuries happening when you are out of shape. This compounds once you hit your 30's like what happened this year in the playoffs with Harden's hamstring.
    Plant based diet or not, CP3 had his own share of hammy problems in the playoffs over the last 5-6 years.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Other teams wanting to reach is not a good reason to reach. Bad pick.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plant based diet or not, CP3 had his own share of hammy problems in the playoffs over the last 5-6 years.
    You are right. Just saying that when you are above 30 as an athlete your diet has to get a lot better to give you a chance to avoid being injury prone. Harden is on the path where he's going to get random injuries like the hamstring one he suffered from in this year's playoffs if he doesn't wise up and get into better shape.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He won't play for at least 2 years .. I wish that weren't the case, bit that's how pop coaches recently... And when he does play, he will be pulled immediately for mistakes and not even another chance for months, and if he plays great, he will be inexplicably benched next game to team him a lesson... Eventually he will become to old to have any trade value because he will have the stats of a scrub or marginal role player at 27

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    „who is this 16-year old boy?“
    “that’s our new lottery draft pick“
    „send him to school. He can play in the G-League and learn in 2025.“

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He won't play for at least 2 years .. I wish that weren't the case, bit that's how pop coaches recently... And when he does play, he will be pulled immediately for mistakes and not even another chance for months, and if he plays great, he will be inexplicably benched next game to team him a lesson... Eventually he will become to old to have any trade value because he will have the stats of a scrub or marginal role player at 27

Pop wont even be alive long enough to ruin this kid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

1. Murray
    2. White
    3. Walker
    4. Johnson
    5. Jacob

Bench
    1. Tre
    2. Vassel
    3. Bates diop
    4. Semanic

As few as possible.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop wont even be alive long enough to ruin this kid
    That’s not cool.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

1. Murray
    2. White
    3. Walker
    4. Johnson
    5. Jacob

Bench
    1. Tre
    2. Vassel
    3. Bates diop
    4. Semanic

Whatever else be said, this will not be close to the roster. The Salary Floor exists. The Spurs must spend significantly this offseason... That is why I suspect we will put a max in front of John Collins (he's the least bad of the options). Don't know if he takes it, nor if the Hawks match, but I suspect it will be offered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s not cool.

Dont worry hes only got two more years to coach

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hilarious.

Not very accurate, but funny. You also forgot the "It's been 4 years and this guy is a bust, why is this guys still in the roster?", with all the newb/fabbs variations like "Pop shoulda traded this scrub on a rookie deal for Giannis when his stock was high after having two double-digit back to back games!111!!!!"
    Are you talking about me?

Draft night re #12 babyface:
    Have faith in Spurs drafting you critical idiots.

Just because the dictator has drug the org in loserdom does not mean the excellent draft finds won't continue.

I like the pick. Bookmark it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever else be said, this will not be close to the roster. The Salary Floor exists. The Spurs must spend significantly this offseason... That is why I suspect we will put a max in front of John Collins (he's the least bad of the options). Don't know if he takes it, nor if the Hawks match, but I suspect it will be offered.
    I believe the penalty for not reaching the salary floor (90% of the cap) is to divvy up the the amount under it to the roster.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think Collins will take it. These Olympics have been very telling on how a lot of players around the league feel about playing in San Antonio or for the Spurs to be more specific. IF ANYONE gets signed it will be some washed up guy or somebody who is looking to prove they are healthy coming off of injuries.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think Collins will take it. These Olympics have been very telling on how a lot of players around the league feel about playing in San Antonio or for the Spurs to be more specific. IF ANYONE gets signed it will be some washed up guy or somebody who is looking to prove they are healthy coming off of injuries.
    Nah, players like money! Hopefully we make a splash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mr. Body, I hope you’re right. I’ve been bummed about my Spurs since draft night. Hopefully they saw what most other teams and none of the talking heads saw in this kid. At 20 to 30 in the draft I’d of been ok with the pick. I was hoping SA could get someone with some shooting and length who could help now.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes plant-based diet does help reducing injury and prolonging sport life. There is a do entary (The Gamer Changer). I hope Pop recommends it to all spurs players.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, players like money! Hopefully we make a splash.

I doubt it

Thread Information