Thanks LJ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    B- for sochan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan: literally drops trou and defecates at center court. Flings his feces at fans.

Grade: B

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    During the game I was mostly focused on how bad Vassell and Johnson were, when not enjoying Victor. Vassell needs to get it together and I'm not sure as to his issues. Victor came back in the game with about 2:30 left in the half. If i remember correctly Keldon didn't pass the ball all that time and missed 3 shoots in a row before he made a shot before the buzzer. He finally shot better after they took a double-digit lead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan: literally drops trou and defecates at center court. Flings his feces at fans.

Grade: B
    ROFLMAO! Never change ST, Never Change.

Less is More
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vassel got locked down by Smart. He didn’t give him any space

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Osman B-?

He was the worst player on the court, and that’s saying a lot considering Barlow was also on the same court. Cedi’s linsanity run is over. He’s been unplayable defensively and especially now that he can’t even provide shooting anymore. He’s 2-13 from three in the last 9 games. He brings NOTHING to this team. Cavs shedded his salary for a reason. Give someone like Sidy a chance to develop over this guy who won’t be on the team after this season.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Osman B-?

He was the worst player on the court, and that’s saying a lot considering Barlow was also on the same court. Cedi’s linsanity run is over. He’s been unplayable defensively and especially now that he can’t even provide shooting anymore. He’s 2-13 from three in the last 9 games. He brings NOTHING to this team. Cavs shedded his salary for a reason. Give someone like Sidy a chance to develop over this guy who won’t be on the team after this season.

Tbh, I think they're being rated with expectations for each of them in mind.
    As in Barlow's B is a joke if you look at his statline and 4 fouls in 14 minutes. But considering his best case scenario game, it's a B.
    Wemby's C- would be better than Barlow's A+, if you get what I'm saying.

But anyhow, I fully agree that all of these charitiy cases can't be on the roster from the next season onwards.
    We're ing horrible right now.
    29 year old Cedi Osman and 32 year old Doug Mcdermott aren't contributing anything positive to the team.
    So if we're one of the worst teams in the league, might aswell give Sidy and Wesley a chance. What are they going to do? Lose us more games?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh, I think they're being rated with expectations for each of them in mind.
    As in Barlow's B is a joke if you look at his statline and 4 fouls in 14 minutes. But considering his best case scenario game, it's a B.
    Wemby's C- would be better than Barlow's A+, if you get what I'm saying.
    Yeah, but why is the supposedly GOAT coach of NBA history getting away with a bunch of B+ while losing every game?

Thread Information