Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then they can do right by him in a year and a half's time by buying him out so he can go to a contender after he can't get minutes because he can barely walk up the court.
    Why would a contender need him if he can’t walk? You are really special.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would a contender need him if he can’t walk? You are really special.....
    Zach Collins being comparable to Timmy and the Admiral

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does a person get to 34,000 + post on a message board? This is your life Robz4000 huh? Now I actually feel sympathy for you��

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zach Collins being comparable to Timmy and the Admiral
    Comprehension is not your strong suite......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does a person get to 34,000 + post on a message board? This is your life Robz4000 huh? Now I actually feel sympathy for you��
    message board smack

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Comprehension is not your strong suite......
    Apparently logical reasoning isn't yours

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please bring me that clown Mugen..... you aren’t mentally or intellectually equipped for this smoke. Off to the kids table you go.....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t make me embarrass you.... you bum ass dude

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please bring me that clown Mugen..... you aren’t mentally or intellectually equipped for this smoke. Off to the kids table you go.....
    Apparently you aren't equipped to be making any sort of decisions based off your takes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Me: joined in 2007 - 1900+ post
    Bum ass ( robz 4000 ) : joined in 2011 - 34000 + post

You have no real life only this message board.....now beat it boy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Me: joined in 2007 - 1900+ post
    Bum ass ( robz 4000 ) : joined in 2011 - 34000 + post

You have no real life only this message board.....now beat it boy!
    wow you sure showed me

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You play my game because I make you......easy as pie. Don’t play with grown men��.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JFC Mugen, remind me to never piss you off
    Bring me that !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You play my game because I make you......easy as pie. Don’t play with grown men��.
    You are swine you vulgar little maggot. Don't you know that you are pathetic? You worthless bag of filth. As we say in California, I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. A zit on the butt of society. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you. You are a bloody nardless newbie twit protohominid chromosomally aberrant caricature of a copro ic cloacal parasitic pond s and I wish you would go away.

You're a putrescence mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating fool, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. Because off your face the rabbit population actually decreased. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

If you aren't an idiot, you made a world-class effort at simulating one.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meatslapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, de able, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-re ed, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are swine you vulgar little maggot. Don't you know that you are pathetic? You worthless bag of filth. As we say in California, I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. A zit on the butt of society. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you. You are a bloody nardless newbie twit protohominid chromosomally aberrant caricature of a copro ic cloacal parasitic pond s and I wish you would go away.

You're a putrescence mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating fool, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. Because off your face the rabbit population actually decreased. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

If you aren't an idiot, you made a world-class effort at simulating one.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meatslapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, de able, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-re ed, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good.
    Checkmate!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He couldn’t leave well enough alone��

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He couldn’t leave well enough alone��
    What a ing waste of a reply. Do you not think people are busy? You've obviously never had a busy moment in your life, having the nerve to only reply with a one charactered post - even more it was just a ?. People like you piss off, how dare you have the nerve to waste breaths and moments of my life just to post this absolute dog . I hope you feel absolutely proud of yourself that you have wasted precious moments of my life having to click on the orange mail, coming here and seeing what a huge ing waste of space you are. Reconsider your actions and try to do better next time, and don't you ing dare waste my time again with your imbecilic actions.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a ing waste of a reply. Do you not think people are busy? You've obviously never had a busy moment in your life, having the nerve to only reply with a one charactered post - even more it was just a ?. People like you piss off, how dare you have the nerve to waste breaths and moments of my life just to post this absolute dog . I hope you feel absolutely proud of yourself that you have wasted precious moments of my life having to click on the orange mail, coming here and seeing what a huge ing waste of space you are. Reconsider your actions and try to do better next time, and don't you ing dare waste my time again with your imbecilic actions.
    says the bum with 34000+ message board post�� go to bed and never ever do what you did tonight....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    says the bum with 34000+ message board post�� go to bed and never ever do what you did tonight....
    Okay, I am done with your , I have a task for you. 1: Buy a hook screw and a 2 meters long rope. 2: Take the rope and tie one end to the hook. 3: Tie a noose with the other end. 4: Screw the hook into the ceiling. 5: Put your head in the noose. 6: Jump.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay, I am done with your , I have a task for you. 1: Buy a hook screw and a 2 meters long rope. 2: Take the rope and tie one end to the hook. 3: Tie a noose with the other end. 4: Screw the hook into the ceiling. 5: Put your head in the noose. 6: Jump.
    That’s not nice bum ass........ that blow up doll is in trouble tonight! I’m done with you now beat it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s not nice bum ass........ that blow up doll is in trouble tonight! I’m done with you now beat it!
    "Beat it"? Are you ing kidding me? I spent a decent portion of my life writing all of that and your response to me is "Beat it"? Are you so mentally handicapped that the only word you can comprehend is "Beat it" - or are you just some ing asshole who thinks that with such a short response, he can make a statement about how meaningless what was written was? Well, I'll have you know that what I wrote was NOT meaningless, in fact, I even had my written work proof-read by several professors of literature. Don't believe me? I doubt you would, and your response to this will probably be "Beat it" once again. Do I give a ? No, does it look like I give even the slightest about five ing letters? I bet you took the time to type those five letters too, I bet you sat there and chuckled to yourself for 20 hearty seconds before pressing "send". You're so ing pathetic. I'm honestly considering directing you to a psychiatrist, but I'm simply far too nice to do something like that. You, however, will go out of your way to make a fool out of someone by responding to a well-thought-out, intelligent, or humorous statement that probably took longer to write than you can last in bed with a chimpanzee. What do I have to say to you? Absolutely nothing. I couldn't be bothered to respond to such a worthless attempt at a response. Do you want "Beat it" on your gravestone?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Beat it"? Are you ing kidding me? I spent a decent portion of my life writing all of that and your response to me is "Beat it"? Are you so mentally handicapped that the only word you can comprehend is "Beat it" - or are you just some ing asshole who thinks that with such a short response, he can make a statement about how meaningless what was written was? Well, I'll have you know that what I wrote was NOT meaningless, in fact, I even had my written work proof-read by several professors of literature. Don't believe me? I doubt you would, and your response to this will probably be "Beat it" once again. Do I give a ? No, does it look like I give even the slightest about five ing letters? I bet you took the time to type those five letters too, I bet you sat there and chuckled to yourself for 20 hearty seconds before pressing "send". You're so ing pathetic. I'm honestly considering directing you to a psychiatrist, but I'm simply far too nice to do something like that. You, however, will go out of your way to make a fool out of someone by responding to a well-thought-out, intelligent, or humorous statement that probably took longer to write than you can last in bed with a chimpanzee. What do I have to say to you? Absolutely nothing. I couldn't be bothered to respond to such a worthless attempt at a response. Do you want "Beat it" on your gravestone?
    You are a mental midget....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are a mental midget....
    Okay Austin boy or whoever u want to be call. Your ing stupid and childish asf you need to learn when to shut your mouth and that time is now nobody wants to here the unnecessary bulls hit you have to say about how u can reply to people and gone to school and can do this and that. If you were calling anyone a u should call your self that talk about how she is talking over the Internet well guess what so are you. You think your all bad ass but truly your not and i kinda feel sorry for u that u have the need to act like a kid that is 3 years old even 3 years old are more mature than you. So don't be a childish and talk no body wants to hear it and all u are doing that can hurt anyone is giving us a head ach over all the unnecessary bull that come out your damn mouth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are y'all arguing about Collins? Isn't only one year guaranteed?

That's fine with me. Life is risky right

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are y'all arguing about Collins? Isn't only one year guaranteed?

That's fine with me. Life is risky right
    Nah, just exposing him for the bum he is.

Thread Information