Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are y'all arguing about Collins? Isn't only one year guaranteed?

That's fine with me. Life is risky right
    No it’s 3 years fully guaranteed with the option to extend it 5 more at max if he plays for 38 games or more in 3 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, just exposing him for the bum he is.
    Oh you mean like the entire 1976 Boston Celtics team dunked and scooped out your momma in her hotel room repeatedly for a week when she was on vacation in Orlando that fateful September? In fact later your momma’s house was known as the “shoe store” because guys just lost their own shoes amidst the hundreds of others when the went over to dunk your momma. Hundreds of gigantic basketball sneakers were found at your momma’s house belonging to who knows who. She. Got. Around. And then she “mysteriously” squirted you out

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh you mean like the entire 1976 Boston Celtics team dunked and scooped out your momma in her hotel room repeatedly for a week when she was on vacation in Orlando that fateful September? In fact later your momma’s house was known as the “shoe store” because guys just lost their own shoes amidst the hundreds of others when the went over to dunk your momma. Hundreds of gigantic basketball sneakers were found at your momma’s house belonging to who knows who. She. Got. Around. And then she “mysteriously” squirted you out
    Yeah like that��

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah like that��
    'Yeah like that' is where were at then intellectually huh? you seem like a really cool guy, i imagine that is the type of sentiment a lot of really interesting, intelligent men who are fundamentally happy and fulfilled in their lives find themselves expressing to strangers on the internet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No it’s 3 years fully guaranteed with the option to extend it 5 more at max if he plays for 38 games or more in 3 years.

Jesus fn christ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that was a joke…dont worry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that was a joke…dont worry

Oh thank god

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like the Spurs bought high.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like the Spurs were high.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There’s being a homer and there’s being a delusional re like the OP is. Best big since the admiral and Timmy. You have to be trolling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya momma's so fat she won a gold medal for weight lifting by just showing up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There’s being a homer and there’s being a delusional re like the OP is. Best big since the admiral and Timmy. You have to be trolling.
    Yet and still you’ve posted in a forum 32000+ times for a team & management thinks along the same lines ......... buddy you might be the one with the problem. We all love Lamarcus when it’s convenient; I always make people like you show me your panties! 32,000 that’s almost like you work here...do you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet and still you’ve posted in a forum 32000+ times for a team & management thinks along the same lines ......... buddy you might be the one with the problem. We all love Lamarcus when it’s convenient; I always make people like you show me your panties! 32,000 that’s almost like you work here...do you?
    Yawn the post count smack talk. Such a typical response from gots like you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yawn the post count smack talk. Such a typical response from gots like you.
    Stop it! We both know you don’t have a woman. got? You run around calling dudes gots? That’s your big move? Cool, 33k is right around the Internet corner! Type on sport����

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop it! We both know you don’t have a woman. got? You run around calling dudes gots? That’s your big move? Cool, 33k is right around the Internet corner! Type on sport����
    give the kid a break. (nice call on the collins move, btw.)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    give the kid a break. (nice call on the collins move, btw.)
    Thanks and I’m done.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just in case you need further proof of how re ed this FO is, they take the advice of one of the dumbest posters on the board

7mil/year for a guy who cant ing stay on the court
    Classic……dip !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll admit that I was iffy on the Collins deal. Didn't expect much from an oft injured center but figured we were headed towards Tanksville anyways.

That said, he has proven to be one of the rare cases where reclamation project worked. Took him some time to get healthy and get back into basketball shape, but since Poeltl left has has shown he is a solid starting center and actually fits into the "new NBA" with his ability to actually shoot a basketball

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll admit that I was iffy on the Collins deal. Didn't expect much from an oft injured center but figured we were headed towards Tanksville anyways.

That said, he has proven to be one of the rare cases where reclamation project worked. Took him some time to get healthy and get back into basketball shape, but since Poeltl left has has shown he is a solid starting center and actually fits into the "new NBA" with his ability to actually shoot a basketball
    I’m happy for the dude…

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lotta L’s in the thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lotta L’s in the thread.
    Yup, myself included. I should have seen the Portland curse coming a mile away. The Portland surgeon had two ops and failed. He then went to the USA*Basketball team surgeon, and was playing ball within a matter of 6-8 months. The funny thing is, if he went to the correct surgeon right away, we never would have gotten a shot at him because Portland never would have pulled their QO. Funny how things work out sometimes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lotta L’s in the thread.
    True indeed!

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, myself included. I should have seen the Portland curse coming a mile away. The Portland surgeon had two ops and failed. He then went to the USA*Basketball team surgeon, and was playing ball within a matter of 6-8 months. The funny thing is, if he went to the correct surgeon right away, we never would have gotten a shot at him because Portland never would have pulled their QO. Funny how things work out sometimes.

I remember being not enthused but intrigued and excited. I just remember how good when healthy he was and that he was still so young that there’s so much untapped talent there.

excellent move by the FO here

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just in case you need further proof of how re ed this FO is, they take the advice of one of the dumbest posters on the board

7mil/year for a guy who cant ing stay on the court
    Classic! Hey buddy, I’m a lot of things but dumb is not one of them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depends on who the Spurs get in free agency but I wouldn’t be mad if they take the gamble. He should be had for the minimum with all these injuries, so the risk is low

Thread Information