Page 46 of 101 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 2513
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be so ing dumb and completely on brand for this FO
    Agreed.

Maybe they've had preliminary discussions with Lonnie on an extension and are worlds apart, so they'll ship him out somewhere as part of a deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed.

Maybe they've had preliminary discussions with Lonnie on an extension and are worlds apart, so they'll ship him out somewhere as part of a deal.
    Just keep him for this last season and see what he does without Derozan's loser ass blocking his way. If he sucks then let him walk but then you at least get an honest look at what he can do...

It's hilarious that they'd possibly ship out Lonnie for peanuts but they wouldn't dare do that with Patty, Gay, LMA, and Derozan last season. What a trash FO

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just keep him for this last season and see what he does without Derozan's loser ass blocking his way. If he sucks then let him walk but then you at least get an honest look at what he can do...

It's hilarious that they'd possibly ship out Lonnie for peanuts but they wouldn't dare do that with Patty, Gay, LMA, and Derozan last season. What a trash FO
    He sucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I.e. he didn’t want the contract that McDermott got.
    Thanks for sharing. I thought they had no interest in him after all, but here we are.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's happening!

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beal could very well be the first domino.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, this is the thing that's nearly impossible to predict in FA signing scenarios... these guys are human beings, and they have attachments to things like off court friends and family, on team relationships, wives & kids who have their own opinions and sentiments, neighborhoods, communities, church ties, etc., etc...
    Plus ATL has a bright future, so any discount he gave would be for a better situation for himself in quality of life. I think he simply leveraged the Spurs offer until ATL got to a number that he could accept and both left the table with a compromise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beal could very well be the first domino.
    there have already been dominos though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's happening!
    forbes needs a backup tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aron Baynes waived from the Raptors. To make room for Spurs players? Tee hee

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm guessing this might end up being a 3-team deal with the Spurs re-routing Young, Aminu, the Bulls picks and 1 or 2 of Samanic, Walker, Vassell

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It'll quickly turn into greek tragedy season when Forbes is listed as a starter in game 1.
    We know we're gonna be a lottery team, relax bro. Everyone will get their share of minutes eventually.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This. It’s inexcusable to block Lonnies development then trade him at his all time low value prematurely just to clear a roster spot right before he gets a full year to up his value

If you get an asset for him like another first or young player you like more? Fine. But to throw him in a deal for no extra compensation when the compensation is already meh? Incompetence

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed.

They should be world apart, ship him, he's Jabari Parker lvl of incompetence on d after all this time trying to teach him the basics. People here get easily emotionally attached to certain players that haven't proven .
    We need to get over this syndrome

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should be world apart, ship him, he's Jabari Parker lvl of incompetence on d after all this time trying to teach him the basics. People here get easily emotionally attached to certain players that haven't proven .
    We need to get over this syndrome
    They barely have had the chance to prove themselves both in consistent roles and in usage opportunity

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i can see siakam goin to kings, makes sense and they have assets

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last year Wright was singing defense in the off-season.

This year, character. That’s important, but not a basketball skill.

Is it like roulette wheel where he just randomly spins and gets a theme?

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This off-season is like a buffet for Mugen and DPG21920. Feast!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, the FO took a big, fat, steamy hot all over the haters today.

There's way too many posts to quote, dead wrong, about the Spurs bringing the vets back at any cost, another $50Millz contract, re-signing DePression, all that jazz.... Feels so ing good to get vindication like this, and see the team offload their over-the-hill vets and turn a new page.

I personally knew we weren't ever re-signing DeRozan & Co after the play-in game, but I'd be lying if I said I never doubted, either.... Being a Spurs fan can be a test of faith sometimes, it's nice to see it get rewarded like this

Now, bois, roll the tank over...... Where's the 2022 Draft thread, TBH?!
    The part about selling capspace for assets that nobody talks about is how it poisons the locker room. The Spurs, even if they end up tanking out next season, want to keep a winning culture, and bringing e.g. Love on the team with his massive salary for a couple picks would absolutely be a hit to everyone's morale.

And McD will be easily moved if need be - he's a SF/PF shooter in the modern NBA, making $14M. Chump change considering the modern cap and luxury thresholds. This is a classic case of Spurstalk jumping the gun to on the FO any chance they can. Go back to Jakob's signing thread if you want a prime example I'll never get over that one. If the same people who were saying Jak was an overpay, are saying McD is one, I'm dandy tbh

YEAH BABY DEROZAN IS OFF THE TEAM!!!! LESSS GOOOO

Come on, Dude, "pay out". Metaphorically. Give the FO the praise it deserves.

I told you yesterday, this single move already makes this off-season plenty successful. The fact that Gay is also off the team from today's trade (!!!) and Patty also heavily rumored to leave..... Cream on the in' top.

I'm hardly able to contain my excitement TBH. You wanted direction, didn't you? Flexibility? This is the clearest pro-tanking move the Spurs could've made - AND they got multiple picks back for DeRozan, not losing the asset for nothing, AND other players on short-term deals that can be rerouted elsewhere if needed, AND (if I read the trade specifics correctly) they can still make that move towards the Good Collins.

Not in' bad for Wrong, I'll tell you. Well, I'd tell you, but I'd like to hear it from you much better.......
    You son of a , I'm in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No but seriously, I've never seen posts about roster moves age so terribly in less than 24 hours. That's impressive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knew about you, but not about RC_D...

I'm from way up north, near Kiel. Where are you from?
    I'm from the Midwest. About 35km away from Koblenz.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

next season will be: the less IG followers you have the better chances to be picked by spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You son of a , I'm in.
    can i get the origin of this meme?

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

next season will be: the less IG followers you have the better chances to be picked by spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can i get the origin of this meme?
    it's from rick and morty

Thread Information