Page 53 of 101 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2513
    #POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ben Simmons has cut communications with 'basically everyone' on the Sixers.

He is open to joining the Warriors, per Jason Dumas TV

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He is open to joining the Warriors, per Jason Dumas TV
    Morey would ask for Oubre, Wiseman, Moody, and Kuminga.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He is open to joining the Warriors, per @JDumasReports

Does GSW have any play on this? Trading Wiggins and picks?

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does GS even want Simmons?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Morey would ask for Oubre, Wiseman, Moody, and Kuminga.
    Or would Morey even accommodate his request instead? Since he Simmons has broken communications?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does GS even want Simmons?
    yah i don't get the connection between GS and Simmons..... there's another rumor of Damian Lillard swapping with Ben Simmons and that seems more likely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Morey will likely have to eat a sandwich because the longer this drags out I would think he loses leverage once people realize he isn’t going back, and so not only is his game full of questions, but the team is looking at a Kawhi stalemate. BS is hiding out, nestled in a Kardashian bosom, but that doesn’t really help his trade value.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Morey will likely have to eat a sandwich because the longer this drags out I would think he loses leverage once people realize he isn’t going back, and so not only is his game full of questions, but the team is looking at a Kawhi stalemate. BS is hiding out, nestled in a Kardashian bosom, but that doesn’t really help his trade value.
    Nah this guy has like 4 years left on his contract compared to one year loaner of Kawhi. But I think Morey would get the best offer regardless where Simmons wants to go and even make sure it’s not GSW just to in spite Simmons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah this guy has like 4 years left on his contract compared to one year loaner of Kawhi. But I think Morey would get the best offer regardless where Simmons wants to go and even make sure it’s not GSW just to in spite Simmons
    All possible. That long contract should be a positive because to get him you have to go all in. But his trajectory is going down. Would I still trade for him? Probably. But lots of obvious risks with him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He is open to joining the Warriors, per @JDumasReports

Does GSW have any play on this? Trading Wiggins and picks?
    The fact that he's cut communications shows a lack of maturity and professionalism. It could work in his (eventual) new team's favor as Simmons may have a chip on his shoulder and be out to prove everyone wrong and be highly motivated to hustle and work on his game.

Or it could be diva behaviour and he'll be a pain in the ass to his new team too.

Could go either way, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that he's cut communications shows a lack of maturity and professionalism. It could work in his (eventual) new team's favor as Simmons may have a chip on his shoulder and be out to prove everyone wrong and be highly motivated to hustle and work on his game.

Or it could be diva behaviour and he'll be a pain in the ass to his new team too.

Could go either way, tbh.
    I dunno man, team kinda sold him out after the playoff loss. It was definitely on him, but also Philly is trying to move him so he doesn't really owe them loyalty. They're just asking for an insane amount so at this point he's reducing their leverage so he can get on with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would GSW give up Wiggins, Wiseman, Moody, Kuminga and whatever how many picks Morey wants on Draymond 2.0? Simmons wouldn’t be a good fit to them.

While he fits perfectly with the Spurs as DJ’s replacement. I’m betting Simmons is going to come out of this swinging from the get go, disproving his critics. No better way to bring the Spurs back to contention. It’s a win/win for both.
    Last edited by John B; 08-05-2021 at 11:46 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would Philly do that? They would be a worse team with whatever they would get from the Warriors. If I was the Spurs I would try to get him. If this franchise has one good thing, it’s Chip England. He doesn’t get enough credit

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just stop with the Simmons coming to SA we have absolutely ZERO assets that Philly would want besides our number 1 picks for the next 5 years. We tanking and that’s that just start putting your energy in mock drafts for the next couple of years you will be happier.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just stop with the Simmons coming to SA we have absolutely ZERO assets that Philly would want besides our number 1 picks for the next 5 years. We tanking and that’s that just start putting your energy in mock drafts for the next couple of years you will be happier.
    I thought they wanted Forbes.

While I kinda agree with you I don't think Simmons to spurs is realistic, we are just trying to be positive and hoping for some kind of good deal patfo have in place, I wanna play a bit of devil's advocate. If we get Simmons. Then the hope is our picks will be lower.

Again I don't think Simmons trade is likely. But if you're getting a star player (despite flaws) we are not getting that high picks

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought they wanted Forbes.

While I kinda agree with you I don't think Simmons to spurs is realistic, we are just trying to be positive and hoping for some kind of good deal patfo have in place, I wanna play a bit of devil's advocate. If we get Simmons. Then the hope is our picks will be lower.

Again I don't think Simmons trade is likely. But if you're getting a star player (despite flaws) we are not getting that high picks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tanking is one thing, but they signed mcdermott to a 3 year deal

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, maybe Simmins to the Spurs isn't realistic but, right now, Simmons to anybody isn't realistic because no other stars are on the market. Until Lillard or Beal or someone of that stature asks out our offer is really as good as anybody else....and if one of those stars does become available there's a real question they'll(Portland, Washington, etc) have to answer...do I want Simmons and the high floor he brings or would I rather have assets and bottom out for a true rebuild...As much as we about being a middle of the road team the last few years we can surely appreciate the authenticity and gravity of that question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tanking is one thing, but they signed mcdermott to a 3 year deal
    Bro we just pushed the 2019 plan to 2020 but happened so it's being pushed back to 2025. If you can't handle that then go be a fake fan for one of those ty teams with no rings! In PATFO we trust!!!1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro we just pushed the 2019 plan to 2020 but happened so it's being pushed back to 2025. If you can't handle that then go be a fake fan for one of those ty teams with no rings! In PATFO we trust!!!1
    not sure if serious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kinda enjoying this now bc Simmons is about to pull a Kawhi and push his way out. Philly got greedy and now they're not gonna get back for him I bet.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some just can’t help themselves.....let it play out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 76ers are sooo star hungry, it’s sad lol I hope they get a ty deal for Simmons tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many people do we have on the team now, like 30?

Murray
    White
    Walker
    Johnson
    Jones
    Primo
    Wieskamp
    Vassell
    Poeltl
    Young
    Aminu
    Collins
    Samanic
    Hutchison
    Landale
    Eubanks
    Forbes

Am I missing anyone?

That's too many guys...unless it's assumed the Spurs are waiving Aminu or putting Wieskamp on a 2-way or something

EDIT: Thanks everyone for reminding me about wonderboy.
    Last edited by Dex; 08-05-2021 at 03:07 PM.

Thread Information