Page 70 of 101 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 2513
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you trade for a player on a QO, you don’t get their Bird rights.

There’s no ing way he signs 3/$27. He doesn’t want to play ONE year at $9M, and you think he’ll do two more on top?
    No I don't think he'd sign for 9M per for 3 years..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

There’s no ing way he signs 3/$27. He doesn’t want to play ONE year at $9M, and you think he’ll do two more on top?
    No I don't think he'd sign for 9M per for 3 years..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude needs to take the QO and tough it our for a season, especially after seeing Schroeder take 5.9M for one season. He's the only thing holding this trade up. No one has cap space to sign him to what he wants, and the Bulls have no incentive to facilitate a S&T because they dont want to take an salary and they want a pick in exchange, which no one is going to give. Lauri just needs to bite the bullet, he has absolutely no power

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don’t think anyone is saying he’d sign for 27/3. He’s essentially a glorified expiring on the QO, but one that may be 1. flippable at trade deadline, 2. May take a MLE based offer next summer, 3. Or if he blows up you find a way to move pieces to keep him.

Better than Aminu anyway

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I assumed McDermott filled the “tall guy who shoots but plays no defense” role already.

Mad Beer Hops! Notorious H.O.P.'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm wondering if the hold up is that they are waiting to see if LM will accept a more reasonable offer and, if so, they may sub out Young in the trade. Or maybe LM has said he'd accept something like McDermott's deal but the Bulls want to keep the FRP and the Spurs are holding out for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm wondering if the hold up is that they are waiting to see if LM will accept a more reasonable offer and, if so, they may sub out Young in the trade. Or maybe LM has said he'd accept something like McDermott's deal but the Bulls want to keep the FRP and the Spurs are holding out for it.
    All possible. Makes me wonder what we actually agreed to then. Are the Bulls sensing they can change the deal and screw us over? Was the original deal reported incorrectly?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently alot of teams still after lauri for $15 mil. Bulls want a first though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think anyone is saying he’d sign for 27/3. He’s essentially a glorified expiring on the QO, but one that may be 1. flippable at trade deadline, 2. May take a MLE based offer next summer, 3. Or if he blows up you find a way to move pieces to keep him.

Better than Aminu anyway
    Post 1726. Would take him at$9M if it was for 3 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Better than Aminu anyway
    Not better than Aminu+FRP. That pick goes away if it’s Markkanen and not Aminu. They’ve already said they wanted a FRP to S&T him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Thaddeus a lot and would look forward to watching him play with the younger guys, but that Phoenix trade makes a lot of sense for both teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Thaddeus a lot and would look forward to watching him play with the younger guys, but that Phoenix trade makes a lot of sense for both teams.
    They can do better than a guy who will miss the whole season and an underwhelming kid at the deadline.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per real gm Spurs are interested in trading for Simmons. Warriors, Wolves as well.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per real gm Spurs are interested in trading for Simmons. Warriors, Wolves as well.
    I saw that...without our roster needing to be trimmed and the Chicago deal still waiting to be signed this may be what we're waiting on... does Philly value Thad? Or maybe Thad to Phoenix and those assets + DJ + a pick to Philly to get it done?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw that...without our roster needing to be trimmed and the Chicago deal still waiting to be signed this may be what we're waiting on... does Philly value Thad? Or maybe Thad to Phoenix and those assets + DJ + a pick to Philly to get it done?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let’s do it and get this pre-season deals on a positive note

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not per realgm, it’s per ESPN

realgm trying to get hits by posting it. Their article references ESPN. There’s no “scoop” founded by realgm.

the article by ESPN just says talks have not gone far and that there are varying interests.

its more ado about nothing

see how news travels and how information gets ed up? Don’t trust everything you read or listen to without doing proper research.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder if Luka gets included as well…. He’s posted on his IG story pics of him working out. He can workout but he can’t play in the summer league?
    I have been very su ious of this for a long time. I think his rehab is an excuse to cover up for something. When talking about his international team, he even played some friendly exhibition games for them. I think he was cut and didn’t make the team but he said he withdrew to save face. The summer league, he’s already a 3 year “veteran” and thus, his participation is voluntary. He had been in the gym with the rest of the guys, even playing in scrimmages. The SL coach didn’t even know why he wasn’t going. Then the Spurs said it was because he’s rehabbing to avoid more inquiry into the matter.

I hope he’s putting in time with his shooting coach, and working on his game, getting stronger, etc. But it also wouldn’t surprise me if all the bigs the Spurs have signed is because they have seen Luka at the gym and they know he isn’t ready to contribute in the regular rotation.

I think he could have benefitted from competing in SL, at least gauging where he is, and where he still needs work, etc. At this point Luka has a lot to prove next season… mostly that he belongs in the first place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have been very su ious of this for a long time. I think his rehab is an excuse to cover up for something. When talking about his international team, he even played some friendly exhibition games for them. I think he was cut and didn’t make the team but he said he withdrew to save face. The summer league, he’s already a 3 year “veteran” and thus, his participation is voluntary. He had been in the gym with the rest of the guys, even playing in scrimmages. The SL coach didn’t even know why he wasn’t going. Then the Spurs said it was because he’s rehabbing to avoid more inquiry into the matter.
    He didn't get cut, he was injured. That's why he couldn't play for Croatia

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Sources tell ESPN."

This is Klutch bull and ESPN is doing their part. Wolves are definitely interested, no ing way would the Warriors or Spurs. They're trying to gin up something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't get cut, he was injured. That's why he couldn't play for Croatia
    He played a couple of friendly games for them, IMO he didn’t make the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jack Haley:Rodman
    Jock Landale: Ben Simmons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine Brian Wrong doing a deal with Morey

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "BenSimmons is open to being traded to the #Clippers, #Lakers or #Warriors, per Jason Dumas."

unexpected destinations

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GSW is the only somewhat reasonable team that could make a trade for Simmons and I don’t think they even want him lmao

Thread Information